Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

An Undergraduate Feels Down, Needs Encouragement. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Undergraduate Feels Down, Needs Encouragement. (515 Views)

How To Be Self Encouraged As A Person || Everyone Needs Encouragement From Time / Student/street Student Needs Encouragement (A Yahoo Boy) / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Undergraduate Feels Down, Needs Encouragement. by ExposedWicked: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
I need an advice on something....

I know i shouldn't be doing this online. Please all your words will be well appreciated.

I met this guy in school. He was an old friend and we lost contact for over five years now. Though we didn't relate well then, we were non the less pals...

We met few days ago. I was trekking down home from my school campus when he horned me. I turned and saw a sparkling beautiful car . The driver turned down the windscreen and there "bam", fejiro, my old guy was there. I was surprised to see him in such state since i expected him to be in 300level now.

We talked and exchange contacts. I was happy for him. I WhatsApp him later on but he didn't reply. maybe he was busy then.

The school is trending with young guys with fly luxury. So i thought to myself, i should ask him the secret...

We finally met again and he talked about how he spent millions in buying houses and cars.. How he bought 8cars over the last 3 years. So i asked him the secret but he didn't say anything of value. He just said, "na God o".

Fejiro was a God fearing gentleman few years ago. I know people do change yet it sounds almost impossible to assume fejiro robbed someone to gain his ground...

I don't feel intimidated at all. I just don't know why. Am just happy for him even without knowing why. I am still pressing on to know the secret through...

Finally, have had enough been broke... I can't even afford to eat 2 times a day and a guy is spending millions on girls....

I don't even know what bothering me now... I just need encouragement ...
Re: An Undergraduate Feels Down, Needs Encouragement. by Kingdante(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
NB- half of what he told you he owns, is pure washing ..... don’t kill yourself yet.

As for you it’s either you want to know his source of wealth to gossip about it your other friends or you are low key jealous....... cos you and I knows his “trade” don’t say you “just” want to know.

My guy face your book, Your exam time table will some be out.
Re: An Undergraduate Feels Down, Needs Encouragement. by Alexk2(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Stay focused maintain your good standard even if it"ll mean staying away from him. You have so much life ahead of you to just waste it now(if you know what i mean). It's none of your buisness how he made it pls.
Yield not to such temptation bro. God love you; fear Him!!!
Re: An Undergraduate Feels Down, Needs Encouragement. by ggoldmine(f): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
ExposedWicked:

I need an advice on something....

I know i shouldn't be doing this online. Please all your words will be well appreciated.

I met this guy in school. He was an old friend and we lost contact for over five years now. Though we didn't relate well then, we were non the less pals...

We met few days ago. I was trekking down home from my school campus when he horned me. I turned and saw a sparkling beautiful car . The driver turned down the windscreen and there "bam", fejiro, my old guy was there. I was surprised to see him in such state since i expected him to be in 300level now.

We talked and exchange contacts. I was happy for him. I WhatsApp him later on but he didn't reply. maybe he was busy then.

The school is trending with young guys with fly luxury. So i thought to myself, i should ask him the secret...

We finally met again and he talked about how he spent millions in buying houses and cars.. How he bought 8cars over the last 3 years. So i asked him the secret but he didn't say anything of value. He just said, "na God o".

Fejiro was a God fearing gentleman few years ago. I know people do change yet it sounds almost impossible to assume fejiro robbed someone to gain his ground...

I don't feel intimidated at all. I just don't know why. Am just happy for him even without knowing why. I am still pressing on to know the secret through...

Finally, have had enough been broke... I can't even afford to eat 2 times a day and a guy is spending millions on girls....

I don't even know what bothering me now... I just need encouragement ...

'He was Godfearing, now he spends money on girls' Isn't it obvious that this isn't the Tejiro that you use to know? He keeps telling you Na God coz he has nothing to say, no source of income, nothing. My dear, don't kill yourself, his response alone shows that the source of income isn't pure, otherwise, it won't be difficult for him to say 'oh! I'm now into this, patronize me' or 'I now work with this company, God made it happen'
Re: An Undergraduate Feels Down, Needs Encouragement. by ExposedWicked: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Thank you all... I need more

(1) (Reply)

Academic Success : An Obstacle To Personal Achievement / The Deteriorating Students Welfare In Federal University Otuoke / Guidelines For Students Opting To Study Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.