Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) (51681 Views)

US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties / Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by VPWebDesigner: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Legit hustle is still the best anyday, anytime. If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2018
bettercreature:
Buhari's effect and some useless people want PDP to return to POWER

Shut Up there... Which lifeless dullard

Buhari who can't remember his vice president's name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Instead of reminding us how corrupt PDP was, why not tell us what APC had done??

This corruption stories popping up now won't work and its becoming annoying.

We were better off when corruption was thriving than now that the killer of corruption entered

Yeah....we should excuse crime because.....APC are criminals...

You PDP and APC guys are not interested in Nigeria...you just wanna chop money.

Wake up.

And FYI....I think APC has failed....but PDP was no better....and if they had still been in power.....this country would have still been in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2018
bamoproperty:

1)which politician is stealing your money and going to use same to invest in real estate/house in Dubai, UK etc at present without the long arm of the law catching up on him?
2)if the said billions they stole had been channeled for roads, electricity, health, educations etc, would we be where we are as a country.
3)they would buy private jets one for themselves and another for children, did they ever even think of starting a national airline that could be of benefit to common masses.
4)100$ plus per barrel for crude oil, with all the money made, where is the money they saved? (free for all dollar embesslement) and you expect the economy not to go into recession abi? U must be a joker.
5)there are lots of infrastructural developments going on in this present administration, you can google to get more first hand information.
6)need I expect more from birds of a feather with kola aluko,cos I guess where he is now, he would also be telling people he was better off when the nation was corruption ridden than now that all loopholes has been blocked.

Stop mixing half-truths with rhetorics my good Op, Oil (Bonny Light) was never 100$ for 16 years, it was for just 4 months spread to two years.

Please look amongst the current ruling party for those who have embezzled and give proper convictions.

Una media trials don do us; the reason you guys are in power was to "miraculously" do everything you promised, we are not asking you to start a "díck measuring" competition with PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by femijay8271(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2018
OMo ologo PE-LE!!!
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Person wey dem suppose use serve juju. Bastārd!
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by gr8child(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Well, to me he looks relaxed and happy. In Africa when you lose weight people think you're suffering instead of assuming you're exercising and healthy.

He looks like a guy who has retired young on a beach resort with all the money he has made.

4 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by marvinsync(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Joshmodest:

Brother since when Sai Baba has been fighting and recovering "stolen loot", how much has entered ur hand or the economy at large, if he is collecting and recovering billions and nobody is seeing the , traces of improvement in the economy , it becomes a clear case of thieves collecting from fellow thieves , for thier own benefits, as far as I'm concerned PDP , can and has handled this country better than APC, I don't see fighting corruption , which has been more of witch hunting opposition's as an achievement for buhari led administration...

see what's happening to Nigeria right now is as a result of years of looting and stealing now I'm not saying buhari is not part to blame he is but he fact is PDP and APC made Nigeria like this

so why don't u look for someone else , someone new
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Mid life crisis, issa gangster s#it grin
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2018
bamoproperty:

1)which politician is stealing your money and going to use same to invest in real estate/house in Dubai, UK etc at present without the long arm of the law catching up on him?
2)if the said billions they stole had been channeled for roads, electricity, health, educations etc, would we be where we are as a country.
3)they would buy private jets one for themselves and another for children, did they ever even think of starting a national airline that could be of benefit to common masses.
4)100$ plus per barrel for crude oil, with all the money made, where is the money they saved? (free for all dollar embesslement) and you expect the economy not to go into recession abi? U must be a joker.
5)there are lots of infrastructural developments going on in this present administration, you can google to get more first hand information.
6)need I expect more from birds of a feather with kola aluko,cos I guess where he is now, he would also be telling people he was better off when the nation was corruption ridden than now that all loopholes has been blocked.
In reality, I'm sorry you're just been censored for your sensibilities.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2018
I just love this guy. He's the real MVP.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by bamoproperty: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Joshmodest:

Brother since when Sai Baba has been fighting and recovering "stolen loot", how much has entered ur hand or the economy at large, if he is collecting and recovering billions and nobody is seeing the , traces of improvement in the economy , it becomes a clear case of thieves collecting from fellow thieves , for thier own benefits, as far as I'm concerned PDP , can and has handled this country better than APC, I don't see fighting corruption , which has been more of witch hunting opposition's as an achievement for buhari led administration...
Witch hunt how?pdp ruled from 1999 at the federal level till 2015.if Buhari is to pick anyone for corruption would the person be an apc member (before the pdp decampees) that has not been in power at federal level since 1999, even the PDP members that have decamped to apc have some not been convicted nyame/dariye by the judiciary.
Most cases of corruption are still in court, and most looted fund/asset have only been temporarily forfeited to federal government till final outcome of the cases.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2018
How the mighty Mr Kola have fallen yakata. It’s possible he’s got millions of dollars shock somewhere cus such criminals always have second plan and might be broke for some time but would surely bounce back outside the shores of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2018
bettercreature:
You dont know anything.He is probably broke at the moment

You don't know anything. He's far from broke. He most likely has 10s of not 100s of millions tied up in bitcoin alone. If you don't know Kola, you don't know nothing.

This man is an eccentric and an adventurer. This is just another phase of his very very interesting life.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2018
gr8child:

Well, to me he looks relaxed and happy. In Africa when you lose weight people think you're suffering instead of assuming you're exercising and healthy.

He looks like a guy who has retired young on a beach resort with all the money he has made.

Don't mind the simpletons here. Kola is simply enjoying life to the fullest. This is yet another phase. The man is a legend.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Reference(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2018
That is why when social media tags a man first by what he spends before how he makes the money he spends I have grave reservations that society as a whole is not being poisoned to death.

That being said, it is even more clear that the past government was indeed a very corrupt one and I hold President Jonathan responsible for the impunity of that time. He was warned severally about characters like this and could not summon the courage to remove erring heads of parastatals where such took place namely the petroleum sector headed by Ms Maduekwe. She amongst other were the albatross that finally sank his administration and left in tatters his legacy.

3 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by NextBuhari: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2018
bamoproperty:

And they want to return us to these evil days with an Atiku presidency? Atiku in all his campaign has never mentioned the word 'corruption'. Corruption is PDP's oxygen. They can't breathe without it.

3 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by buhariguy(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Instead of reminding us how corrupt PDP was, why not tell us what APC had done??

This corruption stories popping up now won't work and its becoming annoying.

We were better off when corruption was thriving than now that the killer of corruption entered
you were better off when corruption was in Nigeria,
But those who has not see 2,000 naira before because of the past corruption can now receive 5,000 naira monthly.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said bring back corruption.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2018
5)[s]there are lots of infrastructural developments going on in this present administration, you can google to get more first hand information.[/s]

Your worst than Ebola
Jus names one of your midafuka infrastructure initiated and completed by your lifeless president ?
Stop deceiving yourself
Have you forgotten how much Buhari stole ?
Buildidba in Dubai abi ; una stupid yusuf who is useless wasteful abd can't even pronounce his is building multi bullion dollars hotels in Dubai

I am not in for any party because they're all thieves
But stop deceiving yourself
Go check history of dollars our economy and fuel then you will have every right to say

May
God forbid any atrocities like bubu again
In fact his a plague to us
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2018
I’m sure he had those tattoos since. He wore fully covered clothes most times so they were hard to spot.
The weight loss is either from reduced eating due to lesser wealth or he’s going through a mid life crisis so he’s working out on the regular.
I don’t know why people openly say they dated Naomi Campbell. Her antecedents reveal she is a cheap olosho with a huge name which guarantees a hefty price tag for her service.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
He did not hold public office. No one will reject an offer to make such a killing except an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by fareed69(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Crack cocaine at work.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by lexy2014: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2018
NextBuhari:
And they want to return us to these evil days with an Atiku presidency? Atiku in all his campaign has never mentioned the word 'corruption'. Corruption is PDP's oxygen. They can't breathe without it.
so because APC mentions corruption everyday now means they ain't corrupt?
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by overboard(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
I think the niccur still semi-balling o...

Some heavy quartz on him & weight loss not necessarily a sign of suffering.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by def111(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Lose weight or he go broke ?
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Congrats to this man.... Loosing weight is good for some people but not for naturally lepas grin

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by oyeb15: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
that's how's PDP thieves have been losing weight &can't stop @ removing Buhari through any propaganda
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by AbramKentwood: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Stallion93(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2018
bettercreature:
You dont know anything.He is probably broke at the moment
U don't know anything Jonsnow, U sure don't even know what is OYEL MONI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mourns Majek Fashek, Recalls "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" Comment / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.