Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) (51682 Views)

US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties / Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by trychris: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Bros, electricity supply is quite better now, check fuel stations and see if people still rush them heavily like in the past. It's not so good yet but it can be better.
Bitterleafsoup:
We know PDP are liars and crooks that is why they are not on the rock..
..Let us jog down memory lane to Power Supply: Jonathan Has Failed Nigeria —Fashola
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Originalsly: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Instead of reminding us how corrupt PDP was, why not tell us what APC had done??

This corruption stories popping up now won't work and its becoming annoying.

We were better off when corruption was thriving than now that the killer of corruption entered

So you prefer a corrupt government. .....wow!...and we wonder why the country cannot progress.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2018
If this is a mindset, it is preferred we celebrate slavery because we did well when we were slaves and ruled by the colonial masters than now
Joshmodest:

Brother since when Sai Baba has been fighting and recovering "stolen loot", how much has entered ur hand or the economy at large, if he is collecting and recovering billions and nobody is seeing the , traces of improvement in the economy , it becomes a clear case of thieves collecting from fellow thieves , for thier own benefits, as far as I'm concerned PDP , can and has handled this country better than APC, I don't see fighting corruption , which has been more of witch hunting opposition's as an achievement for buhari led administration...
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2018
On point my bro.
A black man always like thinking like slaves just because he gets cucumber, food, etc at the expense of his liberty/freedom
bamoproperty:

1)which politician is stealing your money and going to use same to invest in real estate/house in Dubai, UK etc at present without the long arm of the law catching up on him?
2)if the said billions they stole had been channeled for roads, electricity, health, educations etc, would we be where we are as a country.
3)they would buy private jets one for themselves and another for children, did they ever even think of starting a national airline that could be of benefit to common masses.
4)100$ plus per barrel for crude oil, with all the money made, where is the money they saved? (free for all dollar embesslement) and you expect the economy not to go into recession abi? U must be a joker.
5)there are lots of infrastructural developments going on in this present administration, you can google to get more first hand information.
6)need I expect more from birds of a feather with kola aluko,cos I guess where he is now, he would also be telling people he was better off when the nation was corruption ridden than now that all loopholes has been blocked.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by NextBuhari: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:
so because APC mentions corruption everyday now means they ain't corrupt?
Not saying they ain't corrupt. Remember most of them came from the PDP. At least, under Buhari corruption has been made a topical issue. Imagine if we have a president who doesn't see corruption as an issue. President Buhari cannot import angels from heaven to work with him. It has to be these same guys who are used to being corrupt. But at least they know what their current boss stands for. Can Atiku look in the face of any politician and tell him not to steal and such a politician will take him seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Instead of reminding us how corrupt PDP was, why not tell us what APC had done??

We were better off when corruption was thriving than now that the killer of corruption entered

Ask a typical zombie and their leader to define corruption and you will see them blabbing.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2018
He needs tattoos, he needs to blend into the rough Mexico society, maybe a form of disguise too. #criminalmind#

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Imagine, pouring our hard earned resources as a nation into a bottomless pit-like investment like Naomi Campbell. BTW, is there someone she has not dated? Na wa o!
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
NextBuhari:
Not saying they ain't corrupt. Remember most of them came from the PDP. At least, under Buhari corruption has been made a topical issue. Imagine if we have a president who doesn't see corruption as an issue. President Buhari cannot import angels from heaven to work with him. It has to be these same guys who are used to being corrupt. But at least they know what their current boss stands for. Can Atiku look in the face of any politician and tell him not to steal and such a politician will take him seriously?
making corruption a topical issue under this administration isn't a plus. It is a way in which this administration has tried 2 deflect attention from itself. Its not about being a topical issue, its about commitment. There have been topical issues in all govts, education, health, power, d economy, security, how many have been given d much needed attention? So pls let's not get carried away with "topical issues" but focus more on commitment & results which so far this administration lacks. It reeks of hypocrisy 2 begin 2 point fingers that others are corrupt and u aren't corrupt. If buhari is a man of principle & integrity as they want us 2 believe, then he will rather sacrifice his ambition than wine&dine with men of questionable character. U say atiku can't tell people not 2 steal. Can buhari tell yahaya bello or oshiomole or ambode not 2 steal? Bros pls let's not try 2 sanctify one devil over d other
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by jorghor(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
All these bloggers!!!
That's the younger brother. Equally wealthy and still living the life.
Kola is not pierced nor tattooed.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Even kole aluko too was better off when corruption was booming !
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Enough of pdp episode, slot in apc episode missing billion dollar in nnpc, ikoyi gate, maina saga, grasscutter lawal, young man crashing 56 million naira bmw bike, millions of naira swallowed by a snake, the list is endless, for the past three years elections have been inconclusive. I hope 2019 will not be inconclusive
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
awelekiti:
How many lives has he touched?that's what am interested in and not all these euphemistic lullabies.

Why are you interested in how many lives he has touched? Does he owe you or anybody a thing?
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by kerry57: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
That guy, must be a coke junkie
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by NextBuhari: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:
making corruption a topical issue under this administration isn't a plus. It is a way in which this administration has tried 2 deflect attention from itself. Its not about being a topical issue, its about commitment. There have been topical issues in all govts, education, health, power, d economy, security, how many have been given d much needed attention? So pls let's not get carried away with "topical issues" but focus more on commitment & results which so far this administration lacks. It reeks of hypocrisy 2 begin 2 point fingers that others are corrupt and u aren't corrupt. If buhari is a man of principle & integrity as they want us 2 believe, then he will rather sacrifice his ambition than wine&dine with men of questionable character. U say atiku can't tell people not 2 steal. Can buhari tell yahaya bello or oshiomole or ambode not 2 steal? Bros pls let's not try 2 sanctify one devil over d other
He is ready to sacrifice his ambition by promising to conduct a free, fair and credible election where you and your likes will have the opportunity to replace him with a 'credible & committed' Atiku
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
NextBuhari:
He is ready to sacrifice his ambition by promising to conduct a free, fair and credible election where you and your likes will have the opportunity to replace him with a 'credible & committed' Atiku
Buhari has always made promises. Promises like he will stop medical tourism. He promised 2 stop subsidy payments cos he said subsidy was a fraud. Alas, what happened? If he couldn't fulfil those promises and many more, what makes u think he can guarantee free&fair elections? Buhari had several opportunities 2 make sacrifices 4d Nigerian people but he chose his own interests.

I didn't tell u that atiku is credible or committed&I am not vouching 4 him in terms of those indices. D point am making is that APC shouldn't b telling us what we already no about atiku as if they are better. What APC should b doing now is 2b informing Nigerians about buharis stewardship since 2015 instead of behaving like they are still in d opposition
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
trychris:
Bros, electricity supply is quite better now, check fuel stations and see if people still rush them heavily like in the past. It's not so good yet but it can be better.
Really where do you live?
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by J2381: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Really where do you live?
only in Lagos is power supply erratic.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by bamoproperty: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Stop mixing half-truths with rhetorics my good Op, Oil (Bonny Light) was never 100$ for 16 years, it was for just 4 months spread to two years.

Please look amongst the current ruling party for those who have embezzled and give proper convictions.

Una media trials don do us; the reason you guys are in power was to "miraculously" do everything you promised, we are not asking you to start a "díck measuring" competition with PDP.
Reading my write-up over and over again, I can't see where I wrote that crude all was sold for 100$ per barrel for 16 years.
You said for 4 month to 2 years, y wia they not able to turn around the fortunes of Nigeria, and you expect Buhari to do it in 3 years, take it or leave it we would have still been worse off if Jonathan had gotten a second term according to economist.
I as a person ,I feel Buhari is trying his best, but if you feel he is not doing enough, let's pray God makes the best candidate win in 2019
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
bamoproperty:

Reading my write-up over and over again, I can't see where I wrote that crude all was sold for 100$ per barrel for 16 years.
You said for 4 month to 2 years, y wia they not able to turn around the fortunes of Nigeria, and you expect Buhari to do it in 3 years, take it or leave it we would have still been worse off if Jonathan had gotten a second term according to economist.
I as a person ,I feel Buhari is trying his best, but if you feel he is not doing enough, let's pray God makes the best candidate win in 2019

Buhari promised got in and found out he wasn't cut out for it...as you said may the best man win.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by bamoproperty: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Buhari promised got in and found out he wasn't cut out for it...as you said may the best man win.
Yeah the damage had already been done, guess he was judging a book by its cover, he once said in an interview that immediately he was elected he wanted to hit the ground running, unfortunately he said when he summoned emefiele that where is all the money Nigeria has been saving under Jonathan, to his utmost surprise emefiele told him there was no money except debt (all the dollars/naira had been shared for electioneering I guess) and since he is a man of integrity unlike others he told emefiele (even when he knew the opposition appointed him) to remain the CBN governor and make necessary amends since he knows he would never connive with emefiele to steal Nigeria money unlike Jonathan, sambo dasuki, diezanni ,obanikoro and most ministers who stole masses money through CBN .
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
bamoproperty:

Yeah the damage had already been done, guess he was judging a book by its cover, he once said in an interview that immediately he was elected he wanted to hit the ground running, unfortunately he said when he summoned emefiele that where is all the money Nigeria has been saving under Jonathan, to his utmost surprise emefiele told him there was no money except debt (all the dollars/naira had been shared for electioneering I guess) and since he is a man of integrity unlike others he told emefiele (even when he knew the opposition appointed him) to remain the CBN governor and make necessary amends since he knows he would never connive with emefiele to steal Nigeria money unlike Jonathan, sambo dasuki, diezanni ,obanikoro and most ministers who stole masses money through CBN .

He lied blindly in that interview, I don't even know where to start.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by bamoproperty: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
BruncleZuma:

He lied blindly in that interview, I don't even know where to start.
But truely the facts are there, if he said emefiele said no money, he did not mean zero naira but the truth be told did you see how much was been shared during election, billions of dollars, I know of an uncle that collected about 500 million for electioneering (he has been in and out of court since then) , see how much dezaini is worth, see ikoyi dollars, see ex nnpc MD dollars in Kaduna, come to Abuja and come and see how many exotic houses owned by Alex badeh,amosun chief of air staff returned over a billion naira(plea bargain), ekiti own is there, non remittance of billions of dollars from nnpc to Cbn,no tsa, directors enjoying all the government millions unspent at the end of year in its coffers, poor remittance of funds from customs to Cbn,so much impunity, and we only depend on oil, why recession no go visit us.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by bamoproperty: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=bamoproperty post=71939592]
But truely the facts are there, if he said emefiele said no money, he did not mean zero naira but the truth be told did you see how much was being shared during election, billions of dollars, I know of an uncle that collected about 500 million for electioneering(he has been in and out of court till date, see how much dezaini is worth, see ikoyi dollars, see ex nnpc MD dollars in Kaduna, come to Abuja and come and see how many exotic houses owned by Alex badeh,amosun chief of air staff returned over a billion naira(plea bargain), ekiti own is there, non remittance of billions of dollars from nnpc to Cbn,no tsa, directors enjoying all the government millions unspent at the end of year in its coffers, poor remittance of funds from customs to Cbn,so much impunity, and we only depend on oil, why recession no go visit us.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
bamoproperty:

But truely the facts are there, if he said emefiele said no money, he did not mean zero naira but the truth be told did you see how much was been shared during election, billions of dollars, I know of an uncle that collected about 500 million for electioneering (he has been in and out of court since then) , see how much dezaini is worth, see ikoyi dollars, see ex nnpc MD dollars in Kaduna, come to Abuja and come and see how many exotic houses owned by Alex badeh,amosun chief of air staff returned over a billion naira(plea bargain), ekiti own is there, non remittance of billions of dollars from nnpc to Cbn,no tsa, directors enjoying all the government millions unspent at the end of year in its coffers, poor remittance of funds from customs to Cbn,so much impunity, and we only depend on oil, why recession no go visit us.

Has Emefiele corroborated his statements...let's not do this my good friend.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
jorghor:
All these bloggers!!! That's the younger brother. Equally wealthy and still living the life. Kola is not pierced nor tattooed.
Kai. Silly me. I for say. They do have an uncanny resemblance though.
Kola should still be holed up in his yacht or in his dacha in Switzerland.
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2018
J2381:
only in Lagos is power supply erratic.
hummmm
Re: Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Originalsly:

So you prefer a corrupt government. .....wow!...and we wonder why the country cannot progress.

tell me, is this self acclaimed anti-corrupt government progressive?

has mr. integrity told us what has happened to the billions that has been disappearing under his watch?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mourns Majek Fashek, Recalls "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" Comment / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.