Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family (16195 Views)

Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? / A Students' Food Time-table / I Need A Daily Food Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by chy4luv: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
We are getting bigger now and i hate it.
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
Where are You presently?
Are You Nigerians?
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2010
just has missyb said where are you located ?
that way we could be specific with the kind of food timetable more advicable
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by jaybee3(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2010
^^^
Ma location is . . . , . . , . . . . , tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^^`^^if you would love to be kidnapped by me let me in on your location grin
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
bring it on tongue tongue tongue
u been good though
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^^^you know i gat the right temperature to shelter you from the storm tongue cheesy
me good loff n ya?
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2010
not bad. Just getting me head stuck in with a nu starter i'm taking through work's pros and cons
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
sounds cool,that starter berra be a HE grin grin
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by jaybee3(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
hehehehehe do u want me to go on a confirming mission?
I know he/she wears trousers
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
jay bee:

hehehehehe do u want me to go on a confirming mission?
yes i do that way i wouldnt need a plan B grin
just don't want her to kidnap you before i do tongue tongue
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by jaybee3(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2010
u and ur sweet mouth tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^^^you only bring the sweetness out of my mouth kiss
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2010
r we on a teasing bender today
NL's greatest teaser
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by chy4luv: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
of course we be 100% naija
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2010
Where are Y'all presently? In Naija?
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by chy4luv: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
of course i am in Naija. why all these interrogations b4 i can get the food time table.
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by Sissy3(f): 1:33am On Jul 16, 2010
chy4luv:

of course i am in Naija. why all these interrogations b4 i can get the food time table.

to help tailor the right food available in your area for you and your family.

im sure it wouldnt make sense to you if you are given table for bukina faso peoples food
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2010
~Sissy~:

to help tailor the right food available in your area for you and your family.

im sure it wouldnt make sense to you if you are given table for bukina faso peoples food
Thank You Jare!

Chy4luv,
Kinda busy now. I shall post the Food roster later in the day.
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
It's not as easy as I thought, making a strictly Nigerian Food roster. . . but here's what I came up with. Anyone can modify the roster.
Plus, Chy4luv, You have to work on the quantity you dish out.
Where I didn't indicate quantity, please do so.

Monday
Breakfast - A cup of Tea, 2 slices of bread and a boiled egg
Lunch - Rice and stew, oranges.
Dinner -Spaghetti (90 gr for adults, 60 for the kids), any fruit

Tuesday
Breakfast - Pap (akamu, to be precise)and 2 balls of baked beans (akara)
Lunch - Beans and fried plantain, melon.
Dinner - Yam porridge (any fruit)

Wednesday
Breakfast - A cup of tea and biscuits.
Lunch - Jollof rice, banana
Dinner - Bread and fried eggs. (Any fruit)

Thursday
Breakfast - cornflakes with milk
Lunch - Yam and vegetable stew
Dinner - Eba and egusi soup

Friday
Breakfast - Custard and akara
Lunch - Beans and unripe plantain, apple
Dinner - Coconut shrimp rice

Saturday
Breakfast - Juice and biscuits
Lunch - Eba and ogbono soup
Dinner - Yam porridge

Sunday
Breakfast - 2 Slices of bread and fried eggs.
Lunch - Fried rice, banana
Dinner - Ravioli broth

2 Likes

Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
Thursday

nice!! but i think the eba for dinner is too heavy they should take something light

will post mine later when less busy
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
True!
That seems to be the only 'heavy' meal I put for dinner 'cause I couldn't find sum'n' else.
Then again . . . assuming they have dinner at 8, Eba would be fine. No?
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^^yeap,if they do take heavy food hours before going to bed that will be fine
btw nah heavy food full naija sef grin

@post
                                           BREAKFAST
cornflakes----------MONDAY
tea and bread-------TUESDAY
fried eggs with ripe plantain----------WEDNESDAY
akamu or custard with akara--------------THURSDAY
fried potato with fried egg---------FRIDAY
biscuit and juice_----------------SATURDAY
anything take able

LUNCH/DINNER
rice and stew
Eba and egusi or any kind of soup
amala and ogbono
jollof rice
yam and garden egg
plantain and owo
yam porridge
vegetable and yam or plantain
beans and garri grin
spaghetti(once a while)

THE INTAKE OF VEGETABLE AND PLANTAIN SHOULD BE HIGH
YOUR INTAKE OF RED OIL SHOULD BE VERY LOW
FRY YOUR EGGS WITH LITTLE OIL
DONT EAT VERY LATE AT NIGHT
FRUITS SHOULD BE SERVED AT ALL TIME ALONG WITH THE FOOD
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by chy4luv: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
Thanks everybody.
We eat eba only for lunch, and we don't eat once it's past 7pm.
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2010
Chy4luv,
Modify the list to Your liking and work on the quantity you dish out.

Y me,
You nor serious eh!!! Beans and Garri kè? grin grin grin
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by dani1luv: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
Missy B:

It's not as easy as I thought, making a strictly Nigerian Food roster. . . but here's what I came up with. Anyone can modify the roster.
Plus, Chy4luv, You have to work on the quantity you dish out.
Where I didn't indicate quantity, please do so.

Monday
Breakfast - A cup of Tea, 2 slices of bread and a boiled egg
Lunch - Rice and stew, oranges.

Tuesday
Breakfast - Pap (akamu, to be precise)and 2 balls of baked beans (akara)
Lunch - Beans and fried plantain, melon.
Dinner - Yam porridge (any fruit)

Wednesday
Breakfast - A cup of tea and biscuits.
Lunch - Jollof rice, banana
Dinner - Bread and fried eggs. (Any fruit)

Thursday

Friday
Breakfast - Custard and akara
Lunch - Beans and unripe plantain, apple
Dinner - Coconut shrimp rice

Saturday
Breakfast - Juice and biscuits
Lunch - Eba and ogbono soup
Dinner - Yam porridge

Sunday
Breakfast - 2 Slices of bread and fried eggs.
Lunch - Fried rice, banana
Dinner - Ravioli broth

If I follow this. .Im killing myself gradually cheesy
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by yme1(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
Missy B:

Y me,
You nor serious eh!!! Beans and Garri kè? grin grin grin
chaiii sweery i like akara and soaked garri bad, no day passes me by without akara cheesy
back home in naija i always take that before i leave for church every sunday morning
my family talk talk talk so tey them tire
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
chy4luv:

Thanks everybody.
We eat eba only for lunch, and we don't eat once it's past 7pm.

that good smiley
try to eat dinner as early as possible but 'activities' don't let me embarassed.
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by bizgirl(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2010

i am always confused seeing recipes written with their quantity beside them. please how do i measure all these quantities? is there a specific way of doing dat or is it that every kitchen must have weighing balance. please i need help.
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2010
bizgirl:

i am always confused seeing recipes written with their quantity beside them. please how do i measure all these quantities? is there a specific way of doing dat or is it that every kitchen must have weighing balance. please i need help.
In ma home, there's a Food scale in the Kitchen and I think that's what others use.
It's very useful.
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by Nairaface: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
Hope this helps,

Breakfast
Oatmeal
Akara + smoothie
Yam and egg

Brunch
Watermelon on weekends, banana on weekdays. Or any fruit of your choice

Lunch
Beans and corn with dodo or Rice and Beans with dodo
Moinmoin with garri or moinmoin with rice
Rice, broccoli in stir-fried veggie, meat/fish
(Eba or Iyan or wheat) with (okro or edikaikong or egusi or ogbonno or gbegiri)
Yam porridge with spinach

Dinner
Spaghetti with broccoli in stir-fried veggie
Dodo with veggie (optionally with fried eggs)
Potato with eggs and broccoli in stir-fried veggis
Catfish soup with meatpie + smoothie

Snacks
Nuts (Almond nuts, Cashew nuts)
Meat pie
Fruits

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recipe For Ukazi And Uha(ora) Soup / Steak Lovers / Teach me How To Cook Fio-fio Or Dried Akidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.