Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tinubu Gave Birth To Me*** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gave Birth To Me*** (428 Views)

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Gave Birth To Me*** by aremuforlife(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2018
"Politics or no Politics, TINUBU gave birth to me politically, he introduced me to the Real Politics of LAGOS. I was a successful Player in his team but I decided to coach a team against his team, then I realised that either he didn't teach me everything enough about politics for me to defeat him or because a Master's Joker remains in his chest and it is unteachable.... I've been with him, I've been against him, I know better now, I will never be against him again till I die...."

- Musilliu Olatunde Obanikoro

Re: Tinubu Gave Birth To Me*** by hadjipapiey(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Confirm yernings from the depth of d belly
Re: Tinubu Gave Birth To Me*** by capatainrambo: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2018
these people eh
because your coaching another team you called asiwaju brown teeth lord abi?
Re: Tinubu Gave Birth To Me*** by NCP: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2018
aremuforlife:
"Politics or no Politics, TINUBU gave birth to me politically, he introduced me to the Real Politics of LAGOS. I was a successful Player in his team but I decided to coach a team against his team, then I realised that either he didn't teach me everything enough about politics for me to defeat him or because a Master's Joker remains in his chest and it is unteachable.... I've been with him, I've been against him, I know better now, I will never be against him again till I die...."

- Musilliu Olatunde Obanikoro

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: South West Will Lose By Supporting Atiku – Yoruba Group / 2019: Why Tinubu Will Work For Atiku – Abba Gana / ‘buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak’ – Shehu Sani Reveals Why Tinubu Can’t Solve APC Cr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.