Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom (19613 Views)

Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Reelmii: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
adem30:
And no single press statement from CAN till date to condemned his killing, Just because the atrocity was not from Fulani
will the press statement bring back the dead men
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by blackgold2018(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Reelmii:
dont drag with armed robbers

whether they are small boys or u suspect that the gun is a toy one..... just give them what they want
Like seriously the day I was robbed on gunpoint in broad day light, I released everything I had on me evn ones not requested. Its not about being weak but that day I knew I love and cherish my life. I realized material things are nothing compared to my life. In addition they killed one that resisted.
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
maasoap:
There won't be cries and wailing because it didn't happen in Plateau, Kaduna or Kano state
Meaning?
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maybe the robbers are Fulani herdsmen...
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Basmybas(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rest in peace father
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by ufuosman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Iykecollins(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
It was a clear case of assassination and not robbery, people should stop saying he was hesitant in giving out the keys
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by madgoat(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Reelmii:
dont drag with armed robbers

whether they are small boys or u suspect that the gun is a toy one..... just give them what they want

Coward.... Even a goat is braver than you grin grin grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Reelmii: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
madgoat:

Coward.... Even a goat is braver than you grin grin grin
I agree
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by GetCofOProperty: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Tokative(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India / Man Allegedly Beats Wife To Death For Killing A Snake / Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.