Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari (800 Views)

Some Of The Speeches That Dethroned Emir Sanusi / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by IamAtikulate: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2018
If elected, I would set up a committee that would quickly review the case between the State and El Zakzaky
This is all Atiku needs to lock down the vote of 10 million Shia moslems.

I would unproscribe IPOB and work towards a Nigeria that would be inclusive for all parties
This would push IPOB hardliners to atikulate and believe me, it would be catastrophic for the zombie riders.

I would put an end to Herdsmen-farmers clashes and put in motion processes that would lead to the establishment of North central Development Commission
This would 90% MB on lock down for Atiku.

I am from NE, my state Adamawa is also suffering the scourge of BH, I would lead from the front to defeat BH
No sensible people would leave his security in the hands of a foreigner. Atiku is from Adamawa and Adamawa is one of the hotbeds, so Borno, Yobe and NE would trust Atiku more than Buhari.

Restructuring...Restructuring...Restructuring...
This is the joker, even our sophisticated brothers would be excited to identify with all progressives that had decided to move forward.

Buhari can't stand what those 5 speeches are capable of.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by njelrapheal: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Ok. I hope he actually follows through with the restructuring, last I heard, he was talking about restructuring the economy
Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by teekay213(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2018
That's true!

Anybody that still support buhari after all he's failure,I will do brain test for him free of charge.

If ambode with all he has done in Lagos within four years is not fit by eyes frog godfather to continue.

Buhari is not fit for another term.

1 Like

Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by IamAtikulate: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2018
njelrapheal:
Ok. I hope he actually follows through with the restructuring, last I heard, he was talking about restructuring the economy
He would restructure the country and diversify the economy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2018
atiku and buhari are the same...scam
Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by teekay213(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
atiku and buhari are the same...scam
that might be true but you need to choose BTW the devil you know and the angel you don't know.

I also will have love a Donald duke to become the president but the reality here is BTW buhari and atiku.

1 Like

Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2018
teekay213:
that might be true but you need to choose BTW the devil you know and the angel you don't know.

I also will have love a Donald duke to become the president but the reality here is BTW buhari and atiku.
nothing will change with atiku abeg..I ain't falling for the same scam una use in 2015
Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by teekay213(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
nothing will change with atiku abeg..I ain't falling for the same scam una use in 2015
why not try him,he might surprise you.

We have already tried buhari and he failed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by GuyWise(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2018
No matter what anybody may think, the truth is that Atiku will make be a better president than the Dullard.

1 Like

Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by Omololu001: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

He would restructure the country and diversify the economy.
buhari also promised to restructure Nigeria, so on what basis should we believe atiku?
Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Some things are better left unsaid.

Restructuring means different things to different people.
Once you use it as a campaign promise, please kindly expansiate on your own version of restructuring.

Using the unproscribtion of IPOB will be a complete own goal, dont go there.

Herdsmen farmers issue will show him for the bigit and hypocrite he is. remember he only called them criminals at the height of the heat.
Re: 5 Speeches That Would Defeat Buhari by IamAtikulate: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Omololu001:
buhari also promised to restructure Nigeria, so on what basis should we believe atiku?
Atiku is atikulate and Buhari is lifeless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Close Down NTA, FRSC If I Become President- Agbakoba / Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months / Governor Amosun Vows To Expose Oshiomhole | LIVE FORUM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.