Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer (8911 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer by WendySalisu: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Farming is very lucrative if you have adequate knowledge about it. But you must give it your all, especially when you first start and that time is what most people do not have.
Leaving your farm for someone else to manage is like building a house for someone else to live in it while you stay outside because they might end up taking all the profit leaving the farm empty eventually.

However, if you want your money to work for you while you are busy with other things, you could start an investment plan with Page Financials and earn up to 20% on your investment. This way you don't have to stress yourself by going to the farm constantly and you won't have to worry about the headache of getting a good farmer to manage your farm.

To start an investment today, visit www.pagefinancials.com
Re: 12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer by seunla84: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=donbrowser post=71918528]I wish to venture into agriculture but i dont have much time. Is there any company that can helSure yes there is an individual not just a company who will be willing to help you manage your farm
Re: 12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer by abdullkabar(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
donbrowser:
I wish to venture into agriculture but i dont have much time. Is there any company that can help someone manage a farm?
I can introduce you to a farm manger I know
Contact me if interested
Re: 12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer by Yeecar(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mushroom Spawn are available.
Re: 12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer by OyinO: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2018
donbrowser:
I wish to venture into agriculture but i dont have much time. Is there any company that can help someone manage a farm?
Company? Can you pay a company to manage your farm? Get a farm manager who will manage your farm with labourers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Talk "WATERMELON" / Why Don't People Like To Rear Cockerel Birds? / Destiny Agro And Allied Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.