Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

"I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name (10121 Views)

Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Aprokodailynews: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2018
A former military ruler, Ibrahim Babangida, has distanced himself from all social media accounts in his name.

In a statement by his media office, Mr Babangida, popularly called IBB, particularly disclaimed Twitter handles making statements in his name.

The latest of such is a purported message of congratulations to Atiku Abubakar, who emerged presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), at the weekend.

See Mr Babangida’s full statement below.

I Dont Have Social Media Accounts- IBB

The attention of the media office to General Babangida GCFR, has been drawn to the existence of several twitter handles purportedly owned by the Former Military President

We wish to inform members of the public, particularly members of the social media community that General Babangida currently has no twitter handle.

Also, we wish to state categorically therefore, that the twitter handles bearing the name and photographs of General Babangida are fake and targeted at misleading unsuspecting members of the public.

Accordingly, we wish to advise all members of the social media community and the general public to be wary of the fake accounts and discountenance whatever message conveyed therein.

SIGNED
MEDIA OFFICE
GENERAL IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA GCFR
Former Military President & Commander-in-Chief of Nigerian Armed Forces
1 UPHILL DRIVE
Minna
8th October 2018

https://nightwatchng.com/i-dont-have-social-media-accounts-ibb/

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by zees(f): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2018
ok
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by vecman22(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Okay oooo

BTW atiku should please beg Igbos not to support him ooo cos we all kwn what will happen when those fellows supports you.

14 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Donald95(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2018
The latest of such is a purported message of congratulations to Atiku Abubakar, who emerged presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), at the weekend.

The way BMC zombies but in nairaland and among the moderators twist news for it to look as if Atiku has been rejected makes me wonder if they are in the same country I am.

If you read the full statement, Ibb media office never denied that IBB made such statement but he just said the media used to disseminate info is not controlled by IBB.

This reminds me back in the days when IBB made a statement against Buhari but the pill being too bitter for APC, they threatened to arrest IBB media boss for making a statement without IBB consent but at the end, they all hid their faces in shame

7 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Built2last: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Yes sir.
You are analogue

We understand

7 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by hisexcellency34: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Who cares? In a saner clime, this idiot will be in jail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by zlantanfan: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
It is very unlikely that Ibb has a preferred candidate but i do know obj would 100% work against atiku
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Moreoffaith(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by MRAKBEE(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
IBB is not a digital Somebori at all. He was only on 2go until the app ran low on its usage

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Pabloosas(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
We know
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by eagleeye2: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Ancestor things

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by alonso4a(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
me 2 i dont av a social media account

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by michoim(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
You don't need it, since you confessed several times that you are analogue.
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Elnino4ladies: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Wetin this one know about twitter
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Chisaedhor: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy Afonja boys doing what they know how to do best.

Afonja Scammists at work.

Dem and scam are like lol

10 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by dizon: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerian media is one of the worst in the world. Unfounded stories everywhere

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by SoftP(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2018
C
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Chuchu2018(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by blackgold90(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2018
G
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by sagio09: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2018
:-ki
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by henrixx(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Watin you need am for
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by zigefajos: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2018
hmm
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Indigbo: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by ODUBEZE: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2018
All these old cargoes I don't know what they are feeling like!

I am sensing that IBB wants to deny somethings he said!

First it was OBJ now IBB

Okay oooooo we don hear!
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by VPWebDesigner: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Now we know. If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by bluefilm: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by KosyJerry(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerians and fraud is a big case study. Who knows how many person have fallen for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Politicians Storing Weapons, Planning Post-Poll Violence - Security Chiefs / Obiano Criticised For Delay In Anambra Airport Opening / CBN Urges Nigerians To Shun Activities With Unlicensed Financial Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.