Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Hotdog - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hotdog (818 Views)

Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest - 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotdog by Labans(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2007
One night these two men wanted to go out for drinks, but they didn't have any money. so the first man said, "No problem. I have an idea"
So the two proceeded to the closest bar and ordered their drinks. the second man asks, "Now what's your plan?"
The first man said, "I'm gonna put this hot dog down my pants and then you unzip me and suck the hot dog. then the two would for sure be thrown out of the bar."
The second man was unsure but agreed. as soon as the bill came he dropped to his knees and began to suck. His plan worked. the two were quickly thrown out of the bar. they proceeded to do this in bars all over town without ever having to pay.
Finally the second man said, "Man, I'm drunk enough. That was a good plan."
The first man said yea but I lost the hot dog three doors back, "
Re: Hotdog by iice(f): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2007
shocked grin grin LMFAO, very limber i must say grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Toothbrushes / Pastor, Lady Conversation / Words Women Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.