Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (30832 Views)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / ‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by Turantula(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2018
frowland:
Everything is just confusing.
Shiites in Nigeria are sponsored by the Persians (Iran) The number one enemy of the Jews and Saudi Kindgdom ~ Death to Zion!
Here in Nigeria, we are in love with the same group that harbours same belief just because they are against Buhari. Goodluck to you all. ..I hope the man is freed so he can continue his Antizionist movement.
Anyway, na look I dey look. I am aware that same Iran are pumping billions to all African Shiite movements for an agenda best known to them.

See the way they wear their ..***
I am totally against anybody or nation against Zion!! Period. Kodus to PMB on this. No peace for enemy of the jews anywhere.
But your hero Bin Laden is not Shiite but Sunni grin grin
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by frowland(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Turantula:

But your hero Bin Laden is not Shiite but Sunni grin grin

Bin Laden ain't my Hero mate. I am no muslim.. Just saying it as it is. How many times have Iran openly admitted that Zion will be wiped out from the surface of the earth? Curse dey follow you and those who supports this people.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by deScifa(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
osuofia2:

ZOMBIE... WHAT OF THE DOLLAR TO NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE, FUEL PRICE,11 MILLION JOBS LOSS? DEFENDING PMB HAS BECOME A HARD TASK

Yeah call me zombie atleast it's about common sense than sentiment and emotions for me. For an economy that depends solely on oil...pls what was the price of oil during Goodlucks administration and 4 months ago? Coupled with oil vandalism instigated by you and yours...We went into recession and thank God we've found our way back...only God knows what fate would have befelled us if the drunken master was left at the helm. Pls don't act like Nigeria was heaven before now. It is glaring we would have been worst with the reckless way our common wealth was being siphoned but comon sense is not comon to you. Is it?
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by gentlegenius(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
NwaOhafia:
I keep thinking how elrufai will win Kaduna State without Shi'ite and southern Kaduna votes and Isa Ashiru Kudan is the PDP candidate.

God just give PDP sense these time to bring out the right candidates
"The PDP has learnt its lesson from the loss in 2015, and I think unfortunately, the APC did not learn from their victory". - Bukola Saraki.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by NwaOhafia: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
gentlegenius:

"The PDP has learnt its lesson from the loss in 2015, and I think unfortunately, the APC did not learn from their victory". - Bukola Saraki.

Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by Ejjis(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
serious
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by Psoul(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
Preparing for 2023 and beyond starts now my brothers (Nigerian youths) 1. Close to 52 million is Apc's presidential form while 12 milla is PDP's. 2. With mass movement, we form/register our party(e.g Nigeria youth movement party) with 100,000k as fee for form not just presidential but governorship,assembly members etc. 3. We campaign for one another to the grassroots, mobilize, create awareness, show solidarity and if need be, have a contributory fund for transport. 4. Massive awareness and advisory contributions from u and others will make everything possible. Let's have more youths in state and national assemblies first and we can be partly funded. Something tells me it will work if we agree and cleverly go about it.

Bros, which Youths are you talking about?
The ones that have foolishly allowed the criminal politicians to deeply divide us along Political, religion, and tribal affiliations.
It will be long(if not impossible) for us to live and see ourselves as one in this country.
This administration has made it totally impossible to unite the Youths

1 Like

Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by dederocs(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
frowland:

Actually that adjective qualifies you if you cannot see the bigger picture! How people like you will love Shiites Nigeria chapter but hate Shiites of Syria and Iran chapter baffles me. All because the PMB's government is against them. More like 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' even the devil can be your friend as long as he is against this present government. Funny!
You don't know what I hate or love, stop assuming nonsense, not everyone is a myopic bigot like you.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by osuofia2(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
deScifa:

Yeah call me zombie atleast it's about common sense than sentiment and emotions for me. For an economy that depends solely on oil...pls what was the price of oil during Goodlucks administration and 4 months ago? Coupled with oil vandalism instigated by you and yours...We went into recession and thank God we've found our way back...only God knows what fate would have befelled us if the drunken master was left at the helm. Pls don't act like Nigeria was heaven before now. It is glaring we would have been worst with the reckless way our common wealth was being siphoned but comon sense is not comon to you. Is it?
ZOMBIES WILL KEEP GIVEN EXCUSE ON BEHALF OF THE DULLARD, EVEN HIS WIFE AISHA KNOWS THAT PMB IS NOT IN CONTROL.YOU ARE USING OIL PRICE AS EXCUSE FOR THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE, WHAT IS OUR BUDGETARY BENCH MARK AND OUR CURRENT OIL PRICE? CHECK THE DIFFERENCE AND REBOOT UR BRAIN. DO YOU KNOW THAT PMB HAS LED US INTO DEBT OF 73.21 BILLION DOLLARShttps://www.pulse.ng/bi/politics/nigerias-debt-profile-now-at-73-21-billion-id8727380.html
SINCE HE BECAME A PRESIDENT. DEBT THAT GEJ TOOK US FROM. KEEP BEEN A ZOMBIE AND SEE NOTHING WRONG IN THE DULLARD. HE PROMISED THAT BH WILL BE ERADICATED BUT WHAT DO WE HAVE TODAY?
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Destruction of public property

This is unlawful why hasn't the military been deployed to militarize these fucker.s

1 Like

Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by frowland(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
dederocs:

You don't know what I hate or love, stop assuming nonsense, not everyone is a myopic bigot like you.

Haha, PDP supporter spotted from a distant!
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by deScifa(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
osuofia2:

ZOMBIES WILL KEEP GIVEN EXCUSE ON BEHALF OF THE DULLARD, EVEN HIS WIFE AISHA KNOWS THAT PMB IS NOT IN CONTROL.YOU ARE USING OIL PRICE AS EXCUSE FOR THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE, WHAT IS OUR BUDGETARY BENCH MARK AND OUR CURRENT OIL PRICE? CHECK THE DIFFERENCE AND REBOOT UR BRAIN. DO YOU KNOW THAT PMB HAS LED US INTO DEBT OF 73.21 BILLION DOLLARShttps://www.pulse.ng/bi/politics/nigerias-debt-profile-now-at-73-21-billion-id8727380.html
SINCE HE BECAME A PRESIDENT. DEBT THAT GEJ TOOK US FROM. KEEP BEEN A ZOMBIE AND SEE NOTHING WRONG IN THE DULLARD. HE PROMISED THAT BH WILL BE ERADICATED BUT WHAT DO WE HAVE TODAY?

Which debt did GEJ took you from. Fear God!....we've been borrowing admist plenty to pay salaries during GEJ tenure. Excuse you say? But some kleptomaniacs got us where we are today and that's fact. Sometimes I wonder if y'all have conscience. Mind you I'm not saying this administration is perfect of devoid of corruption but there a clear divide between stealling is not corruption and what we have today. Perhaps that is why most of y'all are pained. Its not how it use to be...init?
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by osuofia2(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
deScifa:

Which debt did GEJ took you from. Fear God!....we've been borrowing admist plenty to pay salaries during GEJ tenure. Excuse you say? But some kleptomaniacs got us where we are today and that's fact. Sometimes I wonder if y'all have conscience. Mind you I'm not saying this administration is perfect of devoid of corruption but there a clear divide between stealling is not corruption and what we have today. Perhaps that is why most of y'all are pained. Its not how it use to be...init?
ASK OF THE CANCELLATION OF OUR DEBT BY IMF THROUGH THE HON. MINISTER OF FINANCE DR. NGOZI IWEALA. PLS CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE NNPC CONTRACT SCAM,REINSTATEMENT OF THE PENSION THIEF SACKED DURING GEJ BY THE "MR INTERGRITY", WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OSBORNE TOWER MONEY RECOVERED? IT DEVELOPED WINGS I GUESS, WHAT OF THE GRASS CUTTING CONTRACT AND THE POINT CONTINUE.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by Splashme: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:
They are only taking after what Fela described BUhari in his Beast of no nation classic

Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by poiZon: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Olifiz:

U mean lifeless animal
lifeless useless animal is what me i mean

1 Like

Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by PcashMojo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:
They are only taking after what Fela described BUhari in his Beast of no nation classic

Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat

Buhari should get ready for is acid trip to Daura...enough of this nonsense.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by henrysam(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
chernest2002:
Shites will help pull down the dictator.
They are really trying. Better for the goat to step down.
He is lifeless abs he has made nigeria lifeless too
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by Arthurity1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
magoo10:
From lifelessness to animal
Yet zombies call the cattle rearer their hero
Well he's a lifeless animal then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by emezuo17: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
frowland:
Everything is just confusing.
Shiites in Nigeria are sponsored by the Persians (Iran) The number one enemy of the Jews and Saudi Kindgdom ~ Death to Zion!
Here in Nigeria, we are in love with the same group that harbours same belief just because they are against Buhari. Goodluck to you all. ..I hope the man is freed so he can continue his Antizionist movement.
Anyway, na look I dey look. I am aware that same Iran are pumping billions to all African Shiite movements for an agenda best known to them.

See the way they wear their ..***
I am totally against anybody or nation against Zion!! Period. Kodus to PMB on this. No peace for enemy of the jews anywhere.
Is Buhari a friend of the Jews? For your information, all Muslims are anti Zionists, and when I say all, I really mean all.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by frowland(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
emezuo17:
Is Buhari a friend of the Jews? For your information, all Muslims are anti Zionists, and when I say all, I really mean all.
Saudi as a nation are not against the Jews. Only those with that ideology are against the jew.

For your first question, why not go ask Buhari yourself.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by Abdulgorozo: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
this terrorist group are distracting baba from doing his good job....
said baba said baba said baba
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by deScifa(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
osuofia2:

ASK OF THE CANCELLATION OF OUR DEBT BY IMF THROUGH THE HON. MINISTER OF FINANCE DR. NGOZI IWEALA. PLS CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE NNPC CONTRACT SCAM,REINSTATEMENT OF THE PENSION THIEF SACKED DURING GEJ BY THE "MR INTERGRITY", WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OSBORNE TOWER MONEY RECOVERED? IT DEVELOPED WINGS I GUESS, WHAT OF THE GRASS CUTTING CONTRACT AND THE POINT CONTINUE.

Our debt was paid off during OBJ era and even left foreign reserve but what happened to the reserve. I need to ask what happened to the NYSC certifcateless minister of finance...she resigned init? The person at the center of the grass cutting bruhaha was also removed....but pls what happend to Deizieni...Stella odua and the rest who stole over commons wealth with reckless adandone....Mr Integrity or not...most of y'all are just pained it's not how it use to....so get use to it.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by osuofia2(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2018
deScifa:

Our debt was paid off during OBJ era and even left foreign reserve but what happened to the reserve. I need to ask what happened to the NYSC certifcateless minister of finance...she resigned init? The person at the center of the grass cutting bruhaha was also removed....but pls what happend to Deizieni...Stella odua and the rest who stole over commons wealth with reckless adandone....Mr Integrity or not...most of y'all are not pained it's not how it use to....so get use to it.
after been pressured to sack them, you refused to mention Maina who funded ""mr integrity"" Buhari's campaign with stolen funds and returned back yard.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by deScifa(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2018
osuofia2:

after been pressured to sack them, you refused to mention Maina who funded ""mr integrity"" Buhari's campaign with stolen funds and returned back yard.

After being pressured by GEJ what did he do...? Compared to Buhari who you say was pressured. To GEJ stealing is not corruption...after all how much did Jim Nwobodo stole....you guys don't have conscience not one bit.
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by osuofia2(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2018
deScifa:

After being pressured by GEJ what did he do...? Compared to Buhari who you say was pressured. To GEJ stealing is not corruption...after all how much did Jim Nwobodo stole....you guys don't have conscience not one bit.
why are you dodging maina issue, what of the COAS buratia Dubia mansion and loot, NNPC contract , Sacked DSS boss by Osibanjo,Sacked and Reinstated NHIS E.S. pls explain. and remember that mr Intergrity ones said that Abacha didn't steal nothing
Re: 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry by Biggcake: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
Preparing for 2023 and beyond starts now my brothers (Nigerian youths) 1. Close to 52 million is Apc's presidential form while 12 milla is PDP's. 2. With mass movement, we form/register our party(e.g Nigeria youth movement party) with 100,000k as fee for form not just presidential but governorship,assembly members etc. 3. We campaign for one another to the grassroots, mobilize, create awareness, show solidarity and if need be, have a contributory fund for transport. 4. Massive awareness and advisory contributions from u and others will make everything possible. Let's have more youths in state and national assemblies first and we can be partly funded. Something tells me it will work if we agree and cleverly go about it.

I'm with you on this... give me your number lets chat on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agba Jalingo Finally Released From Detention (Video) / RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground / Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.