Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) (50902 Views)

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / See Moment Kwankwaso Mocked Ganduje Over Dollar Bribery (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by ODUBEZE: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2018
akdjr:
I see this man working against PDP in 2019 election.
Go back and sleep!
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by sneezy(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2018
A lot of them rode on Buhari's back to win their respective elections.....He thought he has national popularity.

Anyway, the Senate is still open to him... I'm sure he will win

FREEDOM PROJECT TRIBE ON MY MIND
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Bhol28: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Paper weight politicians that thinks they have arrived.Same with the Kwara regional president who forgot that he is just popular in his state,sure he knows his worth politically now.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by success1smyn(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

My opinions are personal, I do not know who are wailers and I am not interested in knowing. And I belong to no divides. My comments are just personal.
GBAM

i like u for this

1 Like

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by bossrillboss: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Kwankwaso paperweight politician that dare not step his feet into Kano state.
..r u sure abt dis statement of urs??
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by romenna: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2018
kwankwasiyya movement my foot! bwahahaha
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Olumeme: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2018
I told many of my friends that, Kwankwaso is popular no doubt he's overrated. Most of those who love him loves buhari and would pick buhari any day over him. He does not really have his own unique people.
Kwankwaso is also is religious bigot just like buhari.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by snapshot: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2018
madridguy:
We called him feather weight politician, wailers disagree with us now the result is here for everyone to see grin even for boxing heavy weight dey beat heavy weight, so keep quiet

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by akdjr(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Tomorrow person like you will come out saying Hausa people sha! by the election result start coming. I said it in 2015 election that Jonathan will loose in key northern area despite his developmental effort in that region people like you tell me to go back to sleep. I was still sleeping when the election result was announced.
ODUBEZE:

Go back and sleep!
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Afamed: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2018
sneezy:
A lot of them rode on Buhari's back to win their respective elections.....He thought he has national popularity.

Anyway, the Senate is still open to him... I'm sure he will win

FREEDOM PROJECT TRIBE ON MY MIND
You should not be too sure. Remember he is coming in Kano central and his opponent Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau of Apc is also coming from Kano central. Mallam Shekarau has that history, he defeated Kwankwaso twice in a Governorship election.T o those who care to know, his political relevance has started to reduce.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by coachkolobe: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2018
the truth is that his electorate values are now decreases since he left apc. In 2015 presidential primary, he came second with 900 and something votes ahead of atiku then, now not even third and got just 100 and something votes. I pity your mumu free red caps...lol

1 Like

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Kingosytex(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

My opinions are personal, I do not know who are wailers and I am not interested in knowing. And I belong to no divides. My comments are just personal.

guy u too get sense, what an awesome reply!!

i wonder why some nairalanders label others wailers when in the actual sense, both the pro-buharists and anti-buharists here on nairaland benefit absolutely nothing from bubu
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by anthony86(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku won with such margin because he came into the race early enough and had enough time to appeal to most delegates across the geopolitical zones.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by GSA01: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
It is very simple, Kwakwanso does not have the national popularity, that he thinks he has, His supporters are more cling to Buhari than he thinks!!!
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by boyjo: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

My opinions are personal, I do not know who wailers are, and I am not interested in knowing. And I belong to no divides. My comments are just personal.

Madrid guy was supporting you actually.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by boyjo: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Famousbabe:
A video showing Kwankwaso's humble moment at PDP Convention in Port Harcourt has emerged.

What was the mistake he realised that he had made please?
I don`t get it.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Sirpaul(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2018
kwankwasiyi bread no go sell again
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Larryslim(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Remember that delegates voted and not supporters..
Atiku doesn't have half the supporters that Kwankaso has,but Kwankwaso can't stand Atiku when it comes to money..
I think what ruined Kwankwaso game was going lowkey after declaring his intention to run..
If it was direct primaries like APC did,Kwankwaso will beat Atiku hands down!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Larryslim(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Olumeme:
I told many of my friends that, Kwankwaso is popular no doubt he's overrated.
Most of those who love him loves buhari and would pick buhari any day over him.
He does not really have his own unique people.

Kwankwaso is also is religious bigot just like buhari.
You're lying!
You know nothing!
Kwankwasiya dynasty consist of over 700,000 people that are loyal to Kwankwaso alone,so what are you saying??..
If Kwankwaso works with Atiku and PDP for the GE,PDP will win Kano..
Ganduje and Shekarau doesn't have half the supporters Kwankwaso has!
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by ShameOnAPC: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2018
grin
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by chris31(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2018
He will get over it though at the moment the loss & betrayal from some of his royalist is a shock to him
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2018
boyjo:

Madrid guy was supporting you actually.

Eagles Fly Alone.

I Am Not A Crow.

I Require No Support.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by femmy2010(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:
He actually thought he was popular because of all these cheap red caps ?

I guess he has stolen so much that he believed he's got enough to spend. Atiku is the real MVP, he knows how to turn black money white.

The great Bureau de Change . Lol
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by IbrahimDamola: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Boohary's Zombierudeens working very hard to promote distate and rancour within PDP. grin grin
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by bstringz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

My opinions are personal, I do not know who wailers are, and I am not interested in knowing. And I belong to no divides. My comments are just personal.

Why so Ash?

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by duwdu: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

I guess he has stolen so much that he believed he's got enough to spend. Atiku is the real MVP, he knows how to turn black money white.

Your head dey deear. wink

P34c3
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Drekaz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

Lol...see as you deny the guy, e no good o.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Olumeme: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Larryslim:

You're lying!
You know nothing!
Kwankwasiya dynasty consist of over 700,000 people that are loyal to Kwankwaso alone,so what are you saying??..
If Kwankwaso works with Atiku and PDP for the GE,PDP will win Kano..
Ganduje and Shekarau doesn't have half the supporters Kwankwaso has!

His millions of people :

1. He couldn't win primaries
2. He couldn't even get 500 votes out of over 3500 delegates
3. He can't go to Kano at will, has to sneak in.
4. Couldn't install his boy as governor in an election that's supposed to be conducted in his house because he was denied using any state owned properties

Go and write today's date down, he will find it extremely difficult to come back as Senator.

I am a gallant PDP member and reside in the north

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by greatman247(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

Lol
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by seguno2: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
waleadex:
They are all a bunch of greedy leaders...

But we the followers are not greedy and selfish grin
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by ikorodureporta: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kwankwansiyya cheesy wetin e mean sef??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / Photo: Inauguration Ankara Hits The Market / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.