Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) (50905 Views)

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / See Moment Kwankwaso Mocked Ganduje Over Dollar Bribery (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by boyjo: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

Eagles Fly Alone.

I Am Not A Crow.

I Require No Support.

There is no shame in humility.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
boyjo:

There is no shame in humility.

But there is one in stupidity so I agree with those who disagree with me.

I prefer to jaw jaw but as a one man squad.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by boyjo: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:

But there is one in stupidity so I agree with those who disagree with me.

I prefer to jaw jaw but as a one man squad.

Okay. But when you fight someone who agrees with you in the name of being a one man squad, that`s really stupid.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by deebsman1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
madridguy:
We called him feather weight politician, wailers disagree with us now the result is here for everyone to see grin

Feather weight grin while Bukola Saraki is a local champion cheesy cheesy cheesy

With Atiku selected as their candidate, PDP has played their penalty to throwing: Atiku is the Mahrez of PDP

1 Like

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
boyjo:

Okay. But when you fight someone who agrees with you in the name of being a one man squad, that`s really stupid.

What is stupid to you, might just be goldmine for others, that is what makes many illiterates poor.
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by boyjo: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2018
TimeMachine:

What is stupid to you, might just be goldmine for others, that is what makes many illiterates poor.

Yeah, just like how what I consider stupid about attacking someone who agrees with you is so your goldmine!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by GetCofOProperty: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kwankwaso is still a prominent Nothern political figure.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by Gindiri001(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Oga we are just getting warmed up
Re: The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) by akdjr(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Bros I am back from sleep oooooo.
ODUBEZE:

Go back and sleep!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / Photo: Inauguration Ankara Hits The Market / El-Rufai: Northern Governors Ready To Confront Anyone Opposed To Ending Almajiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.