Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

2019 Analysts: More Than 3million 2015 Buharists Have Repented - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Analysts: More Than 3million 2015 Buharists Have Repented (271 Views)

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani / Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Analysts: More Than 3million 2015 Buharists Have Repented by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2018
A number of analysis keeps pouring out about 2019 election.

Here is a simple one.

Let's remember it was only a 3million margin win when the ovation was the loudest for the then Nigeria's most beautiful bride - Buhari

Now, how many Buharists of 2015 have repented? Are they more than 3million already?

If the number of millions of job losses under this government are true, will those people and families still vote buhari?

How many millions are the families that have suffered from the herdsmen crises?

How many millions are or should be concerned that the herdsmen crises will likely also get to their door step when the graving bill, the only pet project of Buhari succeeds?

I hear some people say SW will vote Buhari because of Osinbajo - What value has Osinbajo added to the Yoruba nation in the last 3 years?

The Tinubu APC trusts so much in the SW is a strong ally of Atiku and a shrewd political businessman at that. He can sell out!

Put INEC's partiality, security intimidation, tyranny of incumbency aside; Atiku can as well start arranging for his inauguration with God on his side.

I don't belong to any political party but the Buhari government has made me politically conscious. I realized that no matter how much book you have in your head, politics shape the path of Nigeria's economy.

I'm a Yoruba. All I care for is a functioning Nigeria, I careless wherever the President or VP comes from. I'm a professional in my field, with a good economy, no need to wait for any government.

Lastly, I listened to Peter Obi on youtube recently. I never knew he was that sound. I wasn't following politics when he governed. Please someone should confirm if he was a good governor. It wouldn't be bad if ATIKU have such as VP

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

That PDP Dollarized Primary And The Renewed Campaign Against Vote-buying / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage / Atiku Woos Ekweremadu, Soludo, Adesina, Obi As Running Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.