Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani (40185 Views)

Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Lutherblaq: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Former lawmaker Shehu Sani has mocked former President Muhammadu Buhari’s camp in the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the resignation of Abdullahi Adamu as the National Chairman of the party.

DAILY POST reports that Adamu, the erstwhile APC chairman, tendered his resignation letter on Sunday night.

Following the development, Senator Abubakar Kyari, APC Deputy National Chairman (North), has taken over the affairs of the party.

Adamu is said to be an ardent supporter of the former president.
It was alleged that Adamu worked against the emergence of President Bola Tinubu prior to the presidential primaries and even after he emerged as the candidate of the party.

Sani, in a post via his verified Twitter handle on Monday, following
confirmation of Adamu’s resignation, made a veiled remark mocking
Buhari’s supporters in the APC.

“The Buharists are now orphans; they are purged in their party,” he wrote.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/17/buharists-now-orphans-in-apc-shehu-sani/

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Lutherblaq: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
cheesy Buhari's regime, should be best described, as a huge joke and 8 years of waste. just imagine nigeria without that psychopatic dog as a president.

NB: when some of my bosom freinds who are APC suporters call others unpatriotic for not voting and surpoting APC this 2023 election, i laughed at them, they don't what that ugly dunce (Buhari) did to this country. God How can a leader be so dumb like That. APC really floped by producing such a donkey to contest for that election. cool

hehehehe grin grin grin The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood.

251 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by SmartPolician: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
That's why I am shocked when some ignoramuses blame the Fulanis for everything wrong with Nigeria.

The president of Nigeria is the most powerful person in the country and has the power to do anything he likes. As for the Buhari's camp, life na turn by turn.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Ihateheadslamer: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
tongue

There is a new illegal and unconstitutional sheriff in town.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by MS247: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
cool

CPC had their turn and used it as they like

It's ACN's turn

N-PDP headed by Saraki and Atiku couldn't wait and ran back to PDP

NorthWest had Buhari for 8years

Southwest must get the 8years

340 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
When he said "it is my turn" what were you thinking?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Like seriously
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Toluwanise247(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
They rule the party and Nigeria for 8years …. Enough is enough. Let west do their 8years in peace

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Racoon(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
The ACN-APC versus CPC-APC. Round one-fight!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Fixing your loyalists in strategic positions is the wisest thing to do in Nigeria politics. Asiwaju is doing the right thing, he's not like Obi who had a renowned Asiwaju boy Pat Utomi in his inner caucus 😂😂😂😂😂. Obi is still a boy in Nigeria politics, I no dy Stan nonsense.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Penguin2: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lol!

If Tribunal declares rerun eh, the way Tinubu will loose will be too hard for INEC to rig even if Seyi Tinubu is the Chairman.

So much enemies in less than 2 months for a man without supporters.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by kokoA(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Fulani don chop, it's time for yorubas to chop. I pity those of us from minority ethnic groups sha.. cry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

CPC had their turn and used it as they like

It's ACN's turn

N-PDP headed by Saraki and Atiku couldn't wait and ran back to PDP

NorthWest had Buhari for 8years

Southwest must get the 8years

CPC always allowed ACN pick party chairman hope ACN won't betray that agreement

5 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

If Tribunal declares rerun eh, the way Tinubu will loose will be too hard for INEC to rig even if Seyi Tinubu is the Chairman.

Tinubu is acting like a popular candidates
Lol Yoruba is too small to sustain presidency ooh

Nigeria is a tripod... U need 2 and 2/3 of minorities to be President

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by marlow1962(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lmao 😂😂
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Opanka44(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bubu was a total failure and disappointment to almost All Nigerians. It will take his successors 16years to undo what Buhari has done. In Buhari's time, hardship made my siblings to drop out of sch, my dad died. It was hell on earth.

N kissB. Pls can a person help send me 2k? Pls. This money can help save a life I'm serious. Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Resurrection212: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
This one is always misfired.

98 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Unittyy: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu is a smart and brilliant politician. One of his mission is to rebuild the dilapidated APC. Before the end of his first tenure, he must have built a stronger and formidable APC structure in the core north, I see APC taking over Akwa ibom and bayelsa in the next election. I see him bringing makinde, Fubara and more PDP governors into APC. I see APC becoming undefeatable in 2027. I see them ruling Nigeria till 2030s.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by APCNig: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buhari himself will be purged. Just watch it. All those who worked against the JAGABAN including Buhari himself will be purged. Now you will understand what we call POLITICS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Zupay: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Unittyy:
Tinubu is a smart and brilliant politician. One of his mission is to rebuild the dilapidated APC. Before the end of his first tenure, he must have built a stronger and formidable APC structure in the core north, I see APC taking over Akwa ibom and bayelsa in the next election. I see him bringing makinde, Fubara and more PDP governors into APC. I see APC becoming undefeatable in 2027. I see them ruling Nigeria till 2030s.

Building castles in the air...........Napoleon was once invincible, time flattens man.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Iamgrey5(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

CPC always allowed ACN pick party chairman hope ACN won't betray that agreement
Is Adamu a member of ACN?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Iamgrey5(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

The current chairman they are rooting for, is he a Yoruba man?

Because I don't get you.

26 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Iamgrey5(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Oh you forget there's the supreme court where the chief judge is a Yoruba man?

30 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by GeneralPula: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Resurrection212:
This one is always misfired.
Lol..

Nah el-rufai turn the guy like that..

100 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by GeneralPula: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Racoon:
The ACN-APC versus CPC-APC. Round one-fight!
You wishing..

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The current chairman they are rooting for, is he a Yoruba man?

Because I don't get you.
What has that got to do with being CPC or ACN?

6 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Is Adamu a member of ACN?
That was because CPC was preparing to hand over... What exactly can't you get here?

4 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by iHateFraudsters: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Oh you forget there's the supreme court where the chief judge is a Yoruba man?

And you think the chief judge makes the final judgement without the others?

Make him try and na.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Basic123: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Fortunately he is the only candidate that has that kind of spread.He won SW of yorubas ,NW of hausa fulanis,NC of Northern minorities and had 49.5% almost 50% in minority and fulani enclaves of NE.
Unfortunately, the only majority tribe zone won by OBI was his own SE!..very more unpopular president he would have been.

You should be more worried about how smaller and undiplomatic your Igbo tribe is for presidency to have eluded them for years

345 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Iamgrey5(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

And you think the chief judge makes the final judgement without the others?

Make him try and na.
And you think the chief Judge has no influence on the the other Judges?

15 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Iamgrey5(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

What has that got to do with being CPC or ACN?
The current Acting chairman is from the ANPP faction of the party.

7 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by waledeji(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

There is a new sheriff in town.

Time for operation clearance tongue
I like you some times 😊😊😊😊

You are not that blindly obedient 😁😁😁

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.