Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo (23257 Views)

EFCC Arrests 8 For Producing, Selling Adulterated Fertilizer (Photos) / Court Remands Four Businessmen In Prison For Producing Fake Engine Oil / Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo by ikevictor: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is how the stifle the little life remaining in the citizens minds...

I am beginning to think there is a systematic depopulation going on this goddamned country!
Re: Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo by Elliot2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This is why Igbos can never rule this country. They will kill all of us
two things need to happen in ur life:u need Christ to get a new brain,or the brain to find Christ. goodluck!
Re: Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo by Marshalxv(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin shocked sad grin sad killer bEAST from potopoto republic.Crime/evil is their lifestyle. Abeg CP,gather all fl@theads in lagos and let them drink their kinsmen PIGS mixture. Bastard

I'm sure you read the rest of the post where your brothers were caught stealing.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo by lastdon5: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin shocked sad grin sad killer bEAST from potopoto republic.Crime/evil is their lifestyle. Abeg CP,gather all fl@theads in lagos and let them drink their kinsmen PIGS mixture. Bastard

I am sure you didn't see this

Meanwhile, one Sulaiman Seun, 31, and Olamilekan Olaoluwa, 24, were also arrested for robbing vehicle spare parts dealers on Fashola Estate, in the Sango-Ota area of Ogun State.
The CP said,
“One locally-made pistol, cut-to-size gun, four wheels of a Land Rover, two tyres and two batteries were recovered from the scene of the robbery. Investigation is still ongoing with a view to arresting the other members of the gang for prosecution.”
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/it-cannot-kill-i-also-drink-it-man.html

I better be an unregistered entrepreneur awaiting my licensing than be a lazy arm robber.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy sad sad
lastdon5:

Meanwhile, one Sulaiman Seun, 31, and Olamilekan Olaoluwa, 24, were also arrested for robbing vehicle spare parts dealers on Fashola Estate, in the Sango-Ota area of Ogun State.
The CP said,
“One locally-made pistol, cut-to-size gun, four wheels of a Land Rover, two tyres and two batteries were recovered from the scene of the robbery. Investigation is still ongoing with a view to arresting the other members of the gang for prosecution.”

I better be an unregistered entrepreneur awaiting my licensing than be a lazy arm robber.
undecided
lastdon5:

The CP said,

I better be an unregistered entrepreneur awaiting my licensing than be a lazy armx robber.
Yoruba dnt hide/ support criminals.Do u knw how many pipu ur brethren go kill with their mixture?We have fake Eva water,malt"stout,fake Close up etc.They sha wan destroy pipu kidney/liver .Same way dey pirated Cd,fake charger,fake electronic/ electric wire.Once dey hear the sound of siren,dey either runz/jumped to their grave.May God deliver us from fl@theads pipu dem
Re: Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo by lastdon5: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy sad sad undecidedYoruba dnt hide/ support criminals.Do u knw how many pipu ur brethren go kill with their mixture?We have fake Eva water,malt"stout,fake Close up etc.They sha wan destroy pipu kidney/liver .Same way dey pirated Cd,fake charger,fake electronic/ electric wire.Once dey hear the sound of siren,dey either runz/jumped to their grave.May God deliver us from fl@theads pipu dem

I guess that was what every country said about China... but see where they are now!
I wish we could have our own country all by ourselves.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy
lastdon5:

I guess that was what every country said about China... but see where they are now!
undecided
lastdon5:

very gud .we are tired of dem immigrants criminal activities here/ there. .Lagos CP should give u 4 bottles of dat fruit juice to drink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics / Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt / A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.