Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). (4550 Views)

Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye / Breaking: Finally, Tinubu's Real Parents Revealed (picture, Proofs) / Pictures As PDP Leaders Storm Ilorin For Northcentral Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by EternalTruths: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku2019:
Middlebelt 75% - 85% votes locked down for Atiku

Perfect

1 Like

Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by Afamed: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nowenuse:
cc Afamed, sangresan, sokera, pivotal, BabaRamota1980, PassingShot
You deserve no attention.
Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by enemmo(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari= Atiku
Same difference.
If I eventually decide to vote, it will be for neither of the two.
Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nowenuse:
Where are those who have been arguing here that Buhari will divide the North-central's votes with Atiku?

Pls come and see for yourself. Live screenshots

'The Middlebelt region' is the largest online regional forum of the people of the North-central geopolitcal zone, currently with almost 350 thousand members.

There was a poll since on sunday who to vote between
A (Buhari)
B (Atiku).
Watch who has been leading for yourself. You can join the forum on facebook to see for yourself.
I pity the life of any Middle Belt person who is still supporting APCheat and the dvllard in chief.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths
Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by RevenGeMission: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Redhot111:

Why e dey pain you like this? See better painment

It's your ancestors that it's paining not me
Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by Redhot111(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

It's your ancestors that it's paining not me
Dead man ranting

1 Like

Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by Nowenuse: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
chrisooblog:
hi chief fan of your write ups especially on the kenya vs naija thread.

from observing your previous posts can see you are a big fan of atiku. yes i expect him to win the north central region but i think it's overly optimistic to think it will be a landslide. apart from niger buhari has huge followers in kogi and nassarawa. plateau yes buhari will loss handsomely (not sure about lalong though his opponent is general useni) but i expect the fulani muslim settlers to guarantee him the minimum 25%. benue buhari has not done good by them. will be surprised if he gets up to 10% there but you cannot underestimate the akume factor. kwara is abit unpredictable yes saraki has the structures to carry kwara state but a lot of people in the state are not enamoured with him. i expect some shock votes in that regard.

even though i personally think atiku's chances of winning the whole election are slim he still has good odds. he needs to get good number of votes in the NE i.e adamawa (son of the soil factor?), taraba, bauchi (christian minorities) and gombe (also christian minority and dakwambo factor.) he also has to win or at worst split SW votes. if he can't do the aforementioned then it could be curtains for turaki cos buhari has heavy hitters to nab votes in traditional pdp strongholds like akpabio, uduaghan, ogboru, oshiomole and ameachi for SS while rochas, ngige and a possible alliance with apga's obiana could dent the almost impregnable SE vote.

I never knew I had a follower like you, thank you.

Of course Buhari still has supporters in the North-Central. But these supporters will barely give him 25% votes in the region.
Benue and Plateau have the highest number of registered voters in the region and both states vehemently oppose him.
If Hausa-fulani settlers in Plateau were up to 25%, then they would have been more powerful politically than they currently are.
Most muslims in Plateau are indigenous muslims and they and the Hausa fulanis in the state combined are not up to 25%.

Buhari's stronghold in Kogi are the Ebiras, they are the only ones who give him their votes overwhelmingly no matter what. They voted him in 2011 for instance even when Bello was not at stake. The higest Ebiras can deliever is 25% of Kogi state votes. Okuns and Igalas who have 75% of the state's votes have no reason to vote Buhari, if you doubt me, go to The middlebelt region forum and check for all the Igala names and their comments.
Bello has made Igalas hate APC. Okuns have never loved APC to start with and Buhari has never won elections there.

At the height of Buhari's change slogan in 2015 and the fact that Buhari's opponent was GEJ a christian, Buhari could still not win in Nasarawa state, even when the governor was his loyal boy.
Now, Buhari has failed the masses and his opponent is still a muslim from the same north. If you think Buhari will still get the same votes he got in 2015 in that state, then you are seriously miscalculating.

Yes, your last paragraph is true. Atiku has to meet up expectation in the North-east.
With only the votes of the christian minorities of the North-east, Atiku is assured 25-30%. If he can pull some additional muslim votes and get as high as 40% in the NE, then get as high as 40% in the South-west, then forget it. He will definitely win. I'm not banking on the North-west unless Tambuwal and Kwankwaso helps him work on Sokoto and Kano, otherwise 15% would be the highest Atiku gets in the North-west, courtesy [Southern Kaduna people and other christian minorities in the zone. Let's not also forget that Kano state have over a million Southernerns (Igbos, SS, Middlbelters)].

All in all, the margin win or loss in next year's election would most likely be a close one.
Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by Nowenuse: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
donphilopus:

Why not give the late Atiku 100% in all the North Central States? Very funny set of people.

Buhari is getting nothing less than 65% of Niger State votes. Seems you guys don't know Presidential election is scheduled to hold the same day nationwide? Atiku to get 60% of votes in Kogi? You don't know who Yahaya Bello is. Have you heard of the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Kogi State, Onoja? If you know him, you won't sleep this gibberish up there. Atiku should thank his starts if he gets 40% of Kogi votes.. Wada was still the Governor when Buhari won Kogi in 2015.

Plateau 70% votes for Atiku? He might secure 65% no doubt! You think most Benue people are happy with the renowned failure called Ortom? Orton would cost Atiku Benue block votes so he should he glad if he secures 60% of votes there.

Are you expecting Saraki to deliver Kwara for Atiku? Then you're in for a shocker. Buhari is winning Kwara no doubt about that. It's gonna be 55:45. Nasarawa that has the former and the incumbent Governors of the State as APC Senatorial candidates in two out of the three districts would give PDP 60% of the votes? You're a novice.!

A govt at the centre would lose FCT to the opposition? You're so funny. Even if it would involve rigging just like the PDP rigged FCT Presidential election in 2015, APC would win.

PDP should thank their stars if they are able to win three States including the FCT in the North Central come next year.

Only people who do not know about North-central's politics will think you are saying something reasonable.

You just shot yourself in the foot by doubting that Atiku will win Nasarawa.
GEJ won Nasarawa state in 2015 even though Al-Makura (Buhari's boy whom the people voted under Buhari's own party CPC) was the governor.

If you don't know something, can you just shut up?

Even when Buhari lost elections in Nasarawa in 2011, Almakura his CPC candidate won governorship, Buhari lost Nasarawa again in 2015 but APC still won in Nasarawa governorship. Same thing with Plateau.
Can you explain the reason for that? Or forever keep silent.
Re: Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). by BrownRoofRep: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari will be destroyed in the middle belt, no doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Immediate Plan To Increase Petrol Pump Price – DPR / Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? / PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.