Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) (2597 Views)

Amaechi, Anyim, Nwajiuba, Politicians Who Have Gone ‘Silent’ After Primaries / Adamu: APC Will Reconcile Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Other Aspirants After Primaries / Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Victni: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar after overtaking the Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, in the race for the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party, is seen all smile with his granddaughter as she hold the Atiku 2019 ballon.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/atiku-with-granddaughter-after.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Victni: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by chiefolododo(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Is that not Obasanjo behind him?

1 Like

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by skywolf28(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2018
How people think this man will defeat buhari is really beyond me

But let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by clintwealth(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2018
his the one na..
chiefolododo:
Is that not Obasanjo behind him?
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by clintwealth(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2018
lets see
skywolf28:

But let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Marotzke(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
clintwealth:
his the one na..
Otunba Gbenga Daniels OGD.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by zlantanfan: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
G
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
skywolf28:

But let's wait and see

After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one a mistake .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Waakanda: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku is so happy... and I'm happy too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Dreyl(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one a mistake .
If Atiku win 2019 election I will give out 300k to any random person.
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by FarahAideed: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dreyl:
If Atiku win 2019 election I will give out 300k to any random person.

Sound It God bless you ...prepare your money oo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Printerscanner: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

When INEC declares Buhari/Osinbajo as winner of the 2019 presidential election, you can abscond to Togo.
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by meolaniyi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why is Gbenga Daniel following Atiku Bumper to Bumper?
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Dreyl(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Sound It God bless you ...prepare your money oo
I stand by my words.

1 Like

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by FarahAideed: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Printerscanner:

When INEC declares Buhari/Osinbajo as winner of the 2019 presidential election, you can abscond to Togo.

Your only confidence is that INEC will alter and announce false result for Buhari but God will put you to shame

2 Likes

Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by GentleMoney: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Pr0cter: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku my man. I'll support you because I'm a fellow Arsenal fan
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Printerscanner:

We know you are planning to rig with INEC falsifying results
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by OkoyeA1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku With Granddaughter After Primaries (PHOTO) by Modarun(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Apt my Brother, Apt!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa / Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram / Some Of Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.