Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa (2598 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I'm Shocked People Are Shocked By NLC's Treachery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by StateNews: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Former Governor of Delta State,
Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, says it is disgusting that some Nigerians were so gullible to believe that the President Muhammadu Buhari, PMB, in Aso Villa, Abuja, is different from the authentic PMB.

Uduaghan, who is All Progressives Congress, APC, senatorial candidate in Delta South, in a post on Facebook, said, “I find it disappointing when people try to show that the PMB in the villa (Aso Villa) is different from the real PMB by showing pictures of PMB being let handed, and not right handed.”

He asserted, “In this day and age, computer can come out with anything. There are applications that turn images the opposite way,” adding it was easy to manipulate the computer to show the same person as being right hand and left handed at the same time.

His words: “Even your camera can give you an orientation that shows your picture as being left or right.

The former governor cautioned, “Let us go into more serious issues in this campaign and leave the mundane things that expose our ignorance in computer issues. These things are ridiculous before our kids. They know what the computer can do.”

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/11/26/uduaghan-shocked-people-believe-theres-fake-buhari-in-aso-villa/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by NaijaRoyelty: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jubril cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by AAlozie(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Funny country with useless leaders.
Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by oyin44: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Very stupid man..it"s time we stop hurling abuses on buhari..he has stretched success to us..not hatred

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by deboysben(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
If only delta South can disgrace this rabble rouser in 2019 poll

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
I was thinking being a Nigerian was stressful untill i met one Arab guy who's name was soq madik..i was thinking how is he gon mention that in interview..
Interviewer:what's your name?
Guy:soq madik..
Interviewer:suck my what?
Guy:madik
interviewer:are u mad?

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by crestedaguiyi: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na joke shey?
Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by chiagozien(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Then let your buhari remove his cap
Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by mungoparks: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
oga seize the noise with your wide mouth jare.
Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by opribo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why do these people doubt the the desperation of the fulani cabal to remain in power at all cost.

Were they not in this country when IBB annulled the freest election and nothing happened to the perpetrators till date, were they not present when Abacha held the nation like his personal property.

Haba, or were they zombies when a brain dead president was brought into the country in cabal manner only known to those who need to know, and the cabal held sway until they got tired.

Were they not eye witness to the verbal and moral support of these men to boko during GEJ regime.
What about the top level secrecy over bubu's health status while in London. What was going on in the dark.

I would not advice any critical observer to dismiss this double of a thing theory. Afterall, they are desperate power seekers. You can google the real meaning pf desperation incase you have forgotten.
These people can go to any length just to be in power.

5 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by Mankosi: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fake news is smelling here....
Who post am?
Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by thepussyking(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Look at the south south dog taking nonsense!
well that idea of a fake cow in aso rock is from the useless dog's from the red sand region (south yeast) i wonder their political aim when in reality they are politically useless.
they fail politically.
spit on savage red sand region.
spit.
Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by Chestbeaters: 1:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Igbos can believe anything nah muppets grin

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa by RevenGeMission: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2018
The world is watching yeeeeebos in3D

(1) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram / How Bandits Kidnap Police, Drivers, Slaughter Victims In East West Road / *an Appeal Letter For Rehabilitation Of A Dilapidated School Structure*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.