Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (1337 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
If i liked him
Re: .... by iice(f): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
I could and i would if he proves to be open minded and detached enough.
Emotional wrecks are scary.  
Re: .... by Pweety4me(f): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
We can be friends till we leave. tongue
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
Re: .... by Pweety4me(f): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
pine_ed:

@ iice, ibkaye,

so you gurls are saying u don't mind. . . its all gud though.

Wetin?r u dissapointed in dem?
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ Pweety4me,

nahh. . . why? its a free world. wink
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
@poster
same job: not worth the hassle that will arise when you guys broke up especially if she is above you in that firm! asi always say: DSWYE (Dont Shiit Where You Eat).

sameschool: why not, you are only there for a short while and everyone will take different directions in life from then onward.

same street: so that she can just open her window and stalk you day and night? DSWYE

same church: i would need to enter a church first!
Re: .... by Henesi2010(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
grin The disadvantage of having such a relationship is (x2) the advantage.
Re: .... by Enockia(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
there's nothig to it
Re: .... by yme1(f): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
same job:alot of risk that isnt worth it, so its a NO

sameschool:nope, am really not into school relationship

same street:same street thats a no no no cheesy

same church:of course no biggy
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
y me:

same job:alot of risk that isnt worth it, so its a NO

you know you're lying.

y me:

sameschool:nope, am really not into school relationship

That's just nonsense. What do you mean "not into school relationship?" What relationships are you in then? Restaurant types?

y me:

same street:same street thats a no no no cheesy

Again more lies.

Am i the only one bored to tears with the large number of artificial and untruthful women on this site?
Re: .... by yme1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
davidylan:

you know you're lying.

That's just nonsense. What do you mean "not into school relationship?" What relationships are you in then? Restaurant types?

Again more lies.

Am i the only one bored to tears with the large number of artificial and untruthful women on this site?
there is no coercion here dear.and i owe you no fu**ckin explanation either
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2010
y me:

there is no coercion here dear.and i owe you no fu**ckin explanation either

Ease up on the use of expletives, just reinforces the fact that many of you are just half-baked noise makers who think borrowing foreign slang makes you somewhat "sophisticated".
Re: .... by ice234: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
y not dont see any hitch
Re: .... by Enockia(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2010
see them pretenders
Re: .... by yme1(f): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
davidylan:

Ease up on the use of expletives, just reinforces the fact that many of you are just half-baked noise makers who think borrowing foreign slang makes you somewhat "sophisticated".
what has Y ME gat to do with other noise makers you have come accross here on NL? undecided
a thread was created for contibution by individuals, i made mine just like everyother person so WTH is your biz if i am the lying or not and perhaps i see no freaking reason why i should
the fact i said i wont date in any of these various places doesnt mean i know what tomorrow has for me
so honey you dont know me and stop comparing me with the NL babes you know.
Re: .... by ice234: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2010
u dey pretend
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2010
y me:

what has Y ME gat to do with other noise makers you have come accross here on NL? undecided
a thread was created for contibution by individuals, i made mine just like everyother person so WTH is your biz if i am the lying or not and perhaps i see no freaking reason why i should
the fact i said i wont date in any of these various places doesnt mean i know what tomorrow has for me
so honey you dont know me and stop comparing me with the NL babes you know.

lol when are you pretentious lowlifes going to stick with speaking english with correct syntax? Arent you all tired of these forced attempts at throwing around foreign expletives just to prove that you're sophisticated?

No i wont compare you with the chics i know here. Most of you are the same.
Re: .... by yme1(f): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
davidylan:

lol when are you pretentious lowlifes going to stick with speaking english with correct syntax? Arent you all tired of these forced attempts at throwing around foreign expletives just to prove that you're sophisticated?
the feeling is mutual
Re: .... by Pweety4me(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
*Growls*

grin
Re: .... by Faher(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2010
Hmm
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2010
@ davidylan,

Guy if u lyk d babe, just tell your mind na, & stop beating 'bout d bush, aight wink wink

@y me,

Babe, d dude just likes u. . . can't u see d handwriting on d wall, y is it dat its just u he's replying. . .lol wink wink
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
same job: not worth the hassle that will arise when you guys broke up especially if she is above you in that firm! asi always say: DSWYE (Dont Shiit Where You Eat).

sameschool: why not, you are only there for a short while and everyone will take different directions in life from then onward.

same street: so that she can just open her window and stalk you day and night? DSWYE

same church: i would need to enter a church first!

Nice one der buddie. . . i'm impressed!
Re: .... by Pweety4me(f): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2010
pine_ed:

@ davidylan,

Guy if u lyk d babe, just tell your mind na, & stop beating 'bout d bush, aight wink wink

@y me,

Babe, d dude just likes u. . . can't u see d handwriting on d wall, y is it dat its just u he's replying. . .lol wink wink

Hehehe exactly wat i thought. smiley
Re: .... by follypimpi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2010
I go with the Flow so far she aint clinging,chokin or overly jealous when am flirting,cos i can't help appreciating biriful ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Old Men Chasing Young Women: A Good Thing / Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? / He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.