Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? (19987 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by kechywillz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
That one na olodo,how can he be able to answer intelligent questions,he will open his mouth in agape without any clue

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by nwanwaoge(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
BrownChima212:
PMB is shy grin
I doubt the shyness theory....I feel he knows he is not thick upstairs to hold his own with journalist et al.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by themanderon: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Asides from pighting qworuption and pighting to keep Nigeria one he has nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by pieces18: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
but he always grants interviews on bbc hausa na. he will say, yan fidifi sun sace kudin najeriya, ba mu da kudin yin aiki meaning; fidifi people have stolen all the money we have in nigerian that is why they cant do any work or fulfill their campaign promises, but they should be given a second chance.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by Mattsilva: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
buharific era.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by Lilimax(f): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Princedapace:
Aside religious illiteracy and ethnic sentiment, Buhari has nothing, I mean, nothing to do with presidency.

It is so annoying that someone with such poor charistma is our president. In a sane country, Buhari can not win primary school class rep election.

The guy no get zeal, no passion, nothing. He is just boring and ideal. Empty upstairs. Guy, only selfish, illiterate, greedy people like Tinubu, Amaechi, etc, religious stupid people can ever vote for that man..

If not for speech writers eh, that guy can not say a simple sentence clean.

Worse of it all, he is such an ethnic bigot. How can a president of a country not speak with her citizens? When i see other presidents, i usually feel sad. Why me? Why me?

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by Lilimax(f): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
themanderon:
Asides from pighting qworuption and pighting to keep Nigeria one he has nothing to say.
I tell you!

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by TDonald: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Lolz i jus dey imagine the hot questions people will throw at him

Meanwhile, people usually blame the government for everything forgetting say we sef as people we dey dey rule get our own take TDonald for instance, what willit cost him if he tells me how he did that signature on his profile?? Smh, until d day we want for others wat we want for ourselves na den things will change in this country

Lol, where should i paste it for you?

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by zidek(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
I dnt see atiku winning 2019 presidential poll, unless he will buy my voter's card with #1million! Buhari all the way!!!
Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by Xander85: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Princedapace:
Aside religious illiteracy and ethnic sentiment, Buhari has nothing, I mean, nothing to do with presidency.

It is so annoying that someone with such poor charistma is our president. In a sane country, Buhari can not win primary school class rep election.

The guy no get zeal, no passion, nothing. He is just boring and ideal. Empty upstairs. Guy, only selfish, illiterate, greedy people like Tinubu, Amaechi, etc, religious stupid people can ever vote for that man..

If not for speech writers eh, that guy can not say a simple sentence clean.

Worse of it all, he is such an ethnic bigot. How can a president of a country not speak with her citizens? When i see other presidents, i usually feel sad. Why me? Why me?

Damn! See finishing!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by cuteboy2: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Hedonini:
As if we need further proof that this arrogant, reclusive, unresponsive, close-minded and ultimately lifeless thing called Buhari is the worst nightmare Nigeria has ever experienced.

Before Buhari, ALL former presidents since 1999 (Obasanjo even the terminally ill Yar'Adua, and Jonathan) had observed the "speak with the people' tradition known as presidential media chat. It was a regular fora that enabled presidents to communicate directly with Nigerians and answer questions on pressing national issues LIVE and UNEDITED from a cross section of journalists.

What has become of this presidential media chat tradition under Buhari? Can anybody tell me?

Lifeless people do not do media chat.
Have you ever seen a corpse talking? You want the journalists to jump through the window to escape?

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by cuteboy2: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Hedonini:
The Zombie BMC crew wouldn't come anywhere near this thread. Let them tell us why Buhari is so scared of talking to the people he is governing.

All his policy pronouncements are made when he travels abroad. Even then, he will commit embarrassing gaffes, like calling Nigerian youths lazy.

Yet he has not been able to rear up to 100 heads of cattle since he left government in 1985. Buhari is the most intellectually empty and lazy president Nigeria has ever produced. The only thing he reads are cartoons in newspapers.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by Ericnrm(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2018
zidek:
I dnt see atiku winning 2019 presidential poll, unless he will buy my voter's card with #1million! Buhari all the way!!!

Zombie

How does this concern the topic at hand? Always eager to show loyalty in exchange for two mudus of rice and 2500 monthly. I pity your existence undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by showafrica(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2018
HaileSelassie:
sad Nigerians can adapt to anything sha.
The effigy actually thinks of himself too highly. Takes Nigerians for granted.

Lol @ the effigy... I pity those who will chop his campaign money. They will all enter jail before hand over..

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by E2power3: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2018
Media chat when there is absolutely nothing to say or show forth for 4 years.

Presidents showcase achievements and outline plans during media chats, Buhari has none!!!

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by CheapDataGuy: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2018
TDonald:

Lol, where should i paste it for you?

Good morning bro
Lolx grin no vex I just want that kind of stuff so bad on my nairalander page too na e do.

These codes can only work when you type them correctly. You can omit the last alphabet or string of the code then quote me on any thread with the code and tell me the last alphabet or string u omitted.

Abeq no vex for the stress boss
Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by abdabass: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Good day all,

It is not a good idea and does not speak well of you too to be using a derogatory statements against anybody anywhere, whether in the public, social media or media houses, not to talk of your & our President. Even if you don't respect him for his office, why don't you respect him for his age? He could be as old as to be your father.

This your post as good as it is, the opening paragraph is against rules 2 & 3 of Nairaland Forum. You have to lern restrain in your post and address to the people.

Mind you, I am not in support of the eradication of presidential media chat as Buhari has abandond for sometimes now. I had on one or two occassions ask this type of question from people, on why has he not been addresing the nation through media chat.

Please, we have to thread with causion in addressing issues.
Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by TDonald: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Good morning bro
Lolx grin no vex I just want that kind of stuff so bad on my nairalander page too na e do.

These codes can only work when you type them correctly. You can omit the last alphabet or string of the code then quote me on any thread with the code and tell me the last alphabet or string u omitted.

Abeq no vex for the stress boss

VERIFIED

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by CheapDataGuy: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
TDonald:

VERIFIED

U don try. Thanks bro
✅✅
Re: What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? by ezrael360(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2019
The presidential media is still active bro, only that this time it's busy addressing the herdsmen and cattle that voted him. Nigeria is a goner under this incompetent fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano To Evacuate Almajiri Children / Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu / Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.