Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again (27072 Views)

Independent Candidacy: A Viable Option For Proffesor Osinbajo (Opinion) / The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by courage89(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku will pick Soludo as his running mate.

Atiku/ Soludo

Economy is a problem in this current administration. Soludo will balance that equation.

While Okonjo Iweala and Peter Obi are equally qualified, I will pick Soludo ahead of them.
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by yinnyme(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
madamgrace:

The news of the emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the presidential flag bearer of the People’s Democratic Party is no longer news.

For most Nigerians, he presents an alternative to the current Buhari-led Administration and as such may find favour in the sight of many.

We understand that he cannot run this race alone and as such there is need for him to select a credible running mate who will also appeal to the general populace.
Here’s my suggestion:
Atiku + Agbakoba – A match made in Heaven

The name Olisa Agbakoba is not new to Nigerians. He is the founder of Nigeria's foremost human rights organization, the Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO which played a key role in the birth of the Human Rights movement in the country.
He has distinguished himself as a top most lawyer and an astute policy maker.
In recent times, he has also become actively involved in politics and is the leader of the third force group of political parties.

A native of the Onitsha which is in the south eastern part of Nigeria, Agbakoba is Mr Integrity himself. He is an untainted, internationally recognized and high flying technocrat who runs a successful practice.

Atiku needs to look no further in the selection of a credible candidate who will be his running mate. The combination of these men will present an opportunity to get Nigeria back on the right track.

This Agbakogba make sense Ohhhhh
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by monex(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
courage54:
Even If Atiku field an angel as his running mate it won't change anything because Nigerians are really fed up with these present crops of corrupt politicians parading themselves as messias and the truth about 2019 election is that there will be a lot of apathy on the part of the electorates because we are currently left between the devil and the deep sea and in this I don't know who is the lesser devil.

well you are definitely not fed up with Buhari though
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by michoim(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rather a viable option to finally loot Nigeria to her graveyard
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by AfricanMagic(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Realisticallyme:
Ngozi, Soludo or Adesina will give us a resounding hope.
Buhari is a lifeless weere
if only Ngozi and others will form a party than continue with this old tree that we tired of, it will be better.
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
BenzEne1:
Funny thing.... A whole lot of these Atikulators haven't even got their PVC. Awon Internet Warriors.
Buhari will still flog PDP
the average sense of a Yoruba man ehhh so only buhari supporters have PVC but atiku are yet to collect
...This is a disgrace to awolowo
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by BenzEne1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
the average sense of a Yoruba man ehhh so only buhari supporters have PVC but atiku are yet to collect
...This is a disgrace to awolowo

I said a whole lot, which is true. Most of these folks are social media champions who dont vote. I am from Auchi in Edo state. That's South South. Tribalistic bigot. You guys amaze me.

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by EgusiShankly: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Headlaw:
Atiku should not make the mistake of picking vice from South East/South South. The region is already atikulating for him. A south west Vice is perfect for him.
south west perfect my foot... greedy lots wanting to eat from both sides
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by doskie(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
courage54:
Even If Atiku field an angel as his running mate it won't change anything because Nigerians are really fed up with these present crops of corrupt politicians parading themselves as messias and the truth about 2019 election is that there will be a lot of apathy on the part of the electorates because we are currently left between the devil and the deep sea and in this I don't know who is the lesser devil.
exactly.
the south east will never make a bigger mistake than that of supporting pdp because olisa agbkoba is a running mate.

that means the zoning for the south will be due in the next eight years. thats twelve years at a stretch.

and for the records, the igbos are not known to be very united, not even about a movement like biafra talkless of agreeing to a party just because the vice president will come from onitsha.
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Elliot2(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Headlaw:
Atiku should not make the mistake of picking vice from South East/South South. The region is already atikulating for him. A south west Vice is perfect for him.
south west ko,South West ni. u don werey b4?
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by wickyyolo: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
laffwitmi:
Atiku never!!

Wanted by Nigerians
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by sokera: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hahahaha some of these e warrior don’t have PVC , anyway Buhari fans don’t make noise , we will flog them as usual...
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by doskie(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
you are very correct boss. Here in the ss, we know him not. But he is not our problem tho, we will still vote atiku no matter who gets the vp ticket.

But atleast he should pick somebody with a wide political fanbase in the country.
I think Ngozi Iweala will be our best bet.
AgbaKoba can't give atiku block votes anywhere. He holds no force in the south.
i dont guarantee that the ss will vote atiku. maybe the se, not ss.
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Babysho(m): 1:49am On Oct 10, 2018
courage54:

They actually aren't fed up yet. Not with the amount of Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku trending on NL. And these are the youths that I even thought would pull 100% for aspiring youths lol. Instead they're still wanting Baba and Abubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Holds Emergency Meeting, May Postpone Convention To Counter APC / Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion / Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.