Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Truths About Black Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truths About Black Christians (481 Views)

My Rant About Black Christians / For Black Christians / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truths About Black Christians by proxillin(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Christianity is a European system of religion to keep us blind forever. We are the real Israelite.

Igbo people claimed they are Jews, not because they feel so. Its because they are Jews. Scientific evidences are leaking to show Jews are actually black Africans.

Ijebu people history traced back to Jebusites in Jerusalem, and someone says they are drunk they don't know what they are saying.

Most black histories traced their Origin to the middle East. Do you think this is a coincidence?

We are the real the Israelite; those Jews in Israel now are impostors. They moved them there in 1948 to live our lives pretending to be Jews. They are Azermer Jews from Germany. Jews are not white, they are black people.

Let me ask you, are you saying God is stupid? God created everything perfectly. He created Fish to live in waters. Why are light skin Fake Jews created in the scourging sun of Israel. Because God did not put them their. That climate is for black people. You can see how those white guys are turning pale now. The sun is dealing with them. Have you seen a Jew in Germany? They are white and not pale because they in their natural habitat. God is not stupid.

Evidence has shown that Moses and Jesus (Yahusha) are black. Writer Luke described Jesus as the one with Black skin and woolly hair. A Jew is not black.

Satan took over our Lives, we forgot who we are so that we wont be able to go back to Israel. They white washed our brains.

They told us it does not matter if Jesus is black or white, but that’s the heresy we are talking about.
The fake Jews are selling themselves as Jews confusing the world that they are the one to return home, whereas the actual Jews are the black Africans. It means Black Africans are sleeping now. They don’t know who they are.

That’s why Israeli government are deporting all black people from Israel. They know the truth. Many White Christian scholars and pastors have come out to admit. But what happened to my black brothers, they will says what I am saying is blasphemy. Hard heartened and that’s why God scattered them. They are the real Jews. They are what bible called them. They believe so much in their white masters.

Discovery Channel and some universities traced the source of Y-chromosome in our genes to one man. They found out the man is black, meaning Adam, the first man was a black man.
They removed the book of Enoch from the bible to hide all these truths.

But some of us are awake now. I am AWAKE. I now understand where Yorubas come from. Call me any name. I now know who I am.
The question is: Who are you?
Re: Truths About Black Christians by beeblack: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
But who saw the picture of Adam to show that he was black?
Re: Truths About Black Christians by proxillin(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
beeblack:
But who saw the picture of Adam to show that he was black?

Genetic Forensic Engineering. Read more on that. Thanks.
Re: Truths About Black Christians by MightySparrow: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
NONSENSE
Re: Truths About Black Christians by proxillin(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
MightySparrow:
NONSENSE

Alright. Truth is inconvenient.
Re: Truths About Black Christians by MightySparrow: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
proxillin:

Alright. Truth is inconvenient.
You said israelis got to their land in 1948 from where?
Re: Truths About Black Christians by proxillin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
MightySparrow:
You said israelis got to their land in 1948 from where?

After Holocaust in Germany. That was what caused the 7 days war with Arabs.
Re: Truths About Black Christians by MightySparrow: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
proxillin:

After Holocaust in Germany. That was what caused the 7 days war with Arabs.
So israelis are germans?
Re: Truths About Black Christians by Aaronsrod: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
MightySparrow:
So israelis are germans?

Correct.

And now the Chinese are Africans.
Re: Truths About Black Christians by MightySparrow: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Correct.

And now the Chinese are Africans.
You get youi history wrong hence a wrong teacher in a wrong class

(1) (Reply)

Thousand Year World / Woman Narrates How A Pastor Sleeps With Female Church Members To “put Holiness / One Direction's Zayn Malik Denounces Islam, Says "He No Longer 'believes Any Of"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.