Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X (1883 Views)

Married And Clubbing Reality Series: Married, Pregnant And Clubbing / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by nabegibeg: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
This one Off me sha

3 months old Married pregnant woman booking appointment with her Lover all because he offered her iPhone Xs

https://twitter.com/Clinton_Vice_B/status/1049649614171893761

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by nabegibeg: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
see more pics

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by nabegibeg: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
angry

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by nabegibeg: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Even the devil is screaming

2 Likes

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by NsukkaHONEY: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
lipsrsealed

This one strong o. hoes will always be hoes.

woe to the man who wifes any of them

Meanwhile check my Siggy

1 Like

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by crackhaus: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
I didn't even need to see the chats to believe it, these things don't surprise me no more... certainly not after what I've seen and experienced.

There are a lot of married women ready to get down, it's not even funny anymore. Even the pregnant ones are not left out.

1 Like

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by CHoccolaTE: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Instagram and twitter users will concoct all manner of lies just to trend. Me myself I can recreate this type of conversation on my own with my two phones.

4 Likes

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
If this is true, then I'm afraid she's lost it.

Her pride I mean.

This is lowest of the low whoring.

Feel so bad for the hubs. Like she done back stabbed him. angry
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by crackhaus: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Instagram and twitter users will concoct all manner of lies just to trend. Me myself I can recreate this type of conversation on my own with my two phones.
Lol, you honestly don't know what you don't know. cheesy

I have my own personal story with a pregnant recently married lady (heavily pregnant no less, with potruding belly) and I didn't even have anything to offer her then as a first year university student.
I just told her I was going to my flat to get a condom, that's how I disappeared.

You can't make this shiit up, guys just know how to keep it coded when it comes to married women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by CHoccolaTE: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
crackhaus:

Lol, you honestly don't know what you don't know. cheesy

I have my own personal story with a pregnant recently married lady (heavily pregnant no less, with potruding belly) and I didn't even have anything to offer her then as a first year university student.
I just told her I was going to my flat to get a condom, that's how I disappeared.

You can't make this shiit up, guys just know how to keep it coded when it comes to married women.

Thanks for the interesting story but I don't believe you.

5 Likes

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by Belafonte(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
When I hear of guys getting married my palms get sweaty. I think to myself, "how can I marry a woman in today's world." The level of kitty-sharing is massive and unprecedented. Women no send again o. To marry dey fear me and I wan born and I no too gbadun baby mama parole.

1 Like

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by Exponental(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Vanity upon vanity........ Go and ask those who had Benz 200 then!!!

1 Like

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by crackhaus: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Thanks for the interesting story but I don't believe you.
You don't have to believe me, you just have to understand that most women are a lot more crazy & downright naughty than they let on.

You might not be capable of stuff like this, but you can't know what others are capable of.

2 Likes

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by CHoccolaTE: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
crackhaus:

You might not be capable of stuff like this, but you can't know what others are capable of.
Tufia
God forbid I ever useless myself to the point of sleeping with a strange man while pregnant
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by thorpido(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
He must be an ex-boyfriend.So many married people still see their ex.

3 Likes

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by jesmond3945: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Is everywhere and would get worse. We are living in end times.
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by tobiogunboye(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dis one weak me o
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by darlenese(f): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
why is the pe**s not showing well
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by darlenese(f): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

...and snap your peneees as well
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by bukatyne(f): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
How does a pregnant woman sleep with someone else?

How does a man sleep with a woman he did not pregnate?

How do people having affairs chat intimately while in other committed relationships?

Na wa.
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by Seahawk: 4:12am On Oct 11, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4780536/pregnant-lady-angry-afta-hubby#71955878

Are they the same? This husband in this other story and the wife in this story should meet up and marry
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2018
From experience, some lemme say most sef, enjoy flirting with other men on whatsapp... especially with single men
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by Eagleword14(f): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2018
shocked shocked A pregnant! Married! Woman

What's this world turning to undecided
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by corpershun: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nkan Be... Anything is possible these days.
If you know, you know.
The Marriage bed is defiled and shattered...anyway it is the �
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by fykes(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Orla234:
If this is true, then I'm afraid she's lost it.

Her pride I mean.

This is lowest of the low whoring.

Feel so bad for the hubs. Like she done back stabbed him. angry
My dear I have seen worst
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by fykes(m): 1:21am On Oct 13, 2018
bukatyne:

How do people having affairs chat intimately while in other committed relationships?

Na wa.

I'm surprised people are expressing shock at this things... This things happens daily now. There are lots of married prostitutes, getting married doesn't make u stop a habit. A woman whose only made money via her ass will never give it up. That's all she knows. When ur wife is a social media freak, my dear, u married a who're.

1 Like

Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by IMASTEX: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by Oluhills007: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2018
bukatyne:

Na wa.
Like you don't do it....SMH.... I dey very sure say you bad pass that level grin
Re: 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X by bukatyne(f): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2018
fykes:

I'm surprised people are expressing shock at this things... This things happens daily now. There are lots of married prostitutes, getting married doesn't make u stop a habit. A woman whose only made money via her ass will never give it up. That's all she knows. When ur wife is a social media freak, my dear, u married a who're.

I am not even stressing the marriage part, I am more concerned about her state: pregnant.

I don't agree that SM freak = who're although the likelihood is higher.

I 100% agree that marriage doesn't stop vices.

(1) (Reply)

Silent Agony Of Married Men / Dear Nairalanders, Help A Brother With 10k / Uncooperative Wife, Advise Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.