Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (37285 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Johilo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Imagine the countries, Yemen, Mali, Niger, Somalia etc. Nigeria dey fall hands oh
level less country
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
NoToPile:
I am almost certain it's because the visa on arrival was abused by us.

Let's keep shouting our leaders, the government and not work on our selves individually.

Continue going to other countries to push drugs,Internet fraud etc and see if we won't be blacklisted last last.

yea

Nigerians are too desperate to hammer

but what do you expect?
that's what the society promotes, from the music to the movies to the lifestyle

I listen to Franco phone songs, and hardly will you hear one brag about "l'argent" or " j'ai beaucoup d"argent" or something like that

music is a reflection of a society

And the music in Nigeria depict wealth no matter how

that's why Nigerians are doing everything despicable everywhere to meet up
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by NoToPile: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

yea

Nigerians are too desperate to hammer

but what do you expect?
that's what the society promotes, from the music to the movies to the lifestyle

I listen to Franco phone songs, and hardly will you hear one brag about "l'argent" or " j'ai beaucoup d"argent" or something like that

music is a reflection of a society

And the music in Nigeria depict wealth no matter how

that's why Nigerians are doing everything despicable everywhere to meet up

It's terrible ooo, December(time for show off) is coming now and the stakes have gone even higher angry

Until we as a people don't see anything wrong in making money by all means, Nigeria may not move forward.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by CocoaOla: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
wizzzmike:

ur mother is common stupid fool
see this Nigeria slave Nigeria army and police kill you there your master politicians all use your tax to buy houses in a clean and calm country basic life amenities. Nigeria stinks

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
NoToPile:

It's terrible ooo, December(time for show off) is coming now and the stakes have gone even higher angry

Until we as a people don't see anything wrong in making money by all means, Nigeria may not move forward.

nwanne you know the drill.

I heard from home that one guy has "hammered" and built a fancy hotel in Owerri.

this December ga - adi egwu

if I meet him now and ask certain questions on code, he and his mom will tag me enemy of progress

But it's alright

make dem dey do
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
CocoaOla:
see this Nigeria slave Nigeria army and police kill you there your master politicians all use your tax to buy houses in a clean and calm country basic life amenities. Nigeria stinks

which country be that? ??

That looks very basic tho

this can be found anywhere in Nigeria undecided
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by CocoaOla: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Olumyco:

This is not valid. A place you have not been to. Must we Nigerians because of our problem turned ourselves to destructive critics. What you said is not correct. If you want to be a very good critic... do research, travel and give out fact... not tins like this that is born out of frustration.
see slave have you pay lekki toll fees politicians convoys kill you on the road there. your politician come to Zanzibar to relax in a clean and calm country they buy property with you taxs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by CocoaOla: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Lol see lie, Tanzania of all places? smh grin gringrin
the political dynasties of Nigeria waste your slavery life there they use your hard earned tax to buy properties here

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Bifwoli: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
wizzdy:
It's shameful! The kind of scrutiny I went through at busia boarder between Kenya and Uganda doesn't tell good about us in fact holding a Nigerian passport is such a disadvantage. Even with my permits here as a student I still get treated like a criminal.
It's unfortunate out government isn't doing anything. Yes we have some bad eggs among us but it doesn't justify the huge maltreatment we get in some of these African countries. I've been to all countries in east Africa non can I say is better than us even when u put them together! We have what it takes to be looked up to as a role model and not be seen as criminals. Not with Uganda looking like ariaria market in Aba I honestly blame our government!
Tis such arrogance and belittling of other Africa countries that contributes to your being unwanted.Yours is a case of sour grapes and facts largely go against you-you won't east Africans trooping into Nigeria like it is the other way round,you compare a whole country Uganda to a market in Naija ...so how is Naija any better? You're schooling and living in east Africa so if your'e so much better why don't leave? Last time i checked reputable ratings institutions they had a lot of metrics in which Naija fares badly than east africa ...quality of life ,provision of basic amenities,innovation scores ,literacy rates ,healthcare and life expectancy ,safety and security ,economic diversity and better governance scores amongst many other metrics.You're just a bitter Naija coz you want special treatment...it is earned NOT DEMANDED.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by CocoaOla: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

which country be that? ??

That looks very basic tho

this can be found anywhere in Nigeria undecided
24 hour electricity not paying for darkness. Do you have drum in your generator because politicians have stored there own they are planning December fuel scarcity don't die of heat or apply for Tanzania visa cheap houses and foods plus 24 hours electricity don't die a slave for Nigeria politicians

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
CocoaOla:
24 hour electricity not paying for darkness. Do you have drum in your generator because politicians have stored there own they are planning December fuel scarcity don't die of heat or apply for Tanzania visa cheap houses and foods plus 24 hours electricity don't die a slave for Nigeria politicians

wetin concern me with generator? cheesy grin

can't remember the last time I bought fuel or heard generator noise cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Mizwisdom(f): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
CocoaOla:
the political dynasties of Nigeria waste your slavery life there they use your hard earned tax to buy properties here

It seems you just want to attract insult. Ask anyone who has truly travelled to Tanzania, stop displaying your ignorance here
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by CocoaOla: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mizwisdom:

It seems you just want to attract insult. Ask anyone who has truly travelled to Tanzania, stop displaying your ignorance here
Tanzania is better than Nigeria one of citizens https://www.nairaland.com/4779490/nigerian-woman-commits-suicide-ghana
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wizzzmike: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
CocoaOla:

lol I'm not a Nigeria fool. Stop calling Ghana common cuz at it stands Ghana way better than Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by royalair(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Is Tanzania a country or a street?

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Stanleysteno(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:
asides to get a taste of their big ass women that are cheap to Bleep, wetin I wan go find for that backwards country?

a country that the presidents bodyguards carry baton is that one a serious country tongue
Hahaha! You dey vex ooo, you wan find ass all the way from nija go Tanzania grin
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by sayisayi(m): 1:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Bifwoli:

Tis such arrogance and belittling of other Africa countries that contributes to your being unwanted.Yours is a case of sour grapes and facts largely go against you-you won't east Africans trooping into Nigeria like it is the other way round,you compare a whole country Uganda to a market in Naija ...so how is Naija any better? You're schooling and living in east Africa so if your'e so much better why don't leave? Last time i checked reputable ratings institutions they had a lot of metrics in which Naija fares badly than east africa ...quality of life ,provision of basic amenities,innovation scores ,literacy rates ,healthcare and life expectancy ,safety and security ,economic diversity and better governance scores amongst many other metrics.You're just a bitter Naija coz you want special treatment...it is earned NOT DEMANDED.

GBAM!!!

If you are not humble, you will not pick up any life lessons. Your biggest education is out of the class in your institution. Look around and look for the humanity, not the money.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by OlujobaSamuel: 3:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
Did you think i was talking about illegally before? Which third world country has free visa to the US? But there are plenty of third world countries where an American can get free visa too.
You are right, but nigeria is not inclusive. Remember that there was a recent news in respect to dual citizens paying some nonsense charges before entry. Except ecowas nations, and other few african nations, i doubt nigeria is visa free for any other country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by 2016v2017: 4:44am On Oct 10, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
The lifeless general has finished us..
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by OyinO: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2018
It's a shame on Nigeria. Shame on shithole giant.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
The lifeless general has finished us..

This is a very dumb and childish comment.

How are Nigerians conducting themselves abroad?

It is only Nigerians that can remedy their image and perception by others not the government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Skookum(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2018
peacengine:

Nigga, seems you only occupy space in that class, it's better you drop out of school

cheesy cheesy I know ur type, u not worthy of my time anyway. U are both uneducated nd Ignorant minded ,just do urself d favour of researching about Tanzania I can even prescribe textbooks for ugrin grin

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by alexxo11(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2018
wizzdy:
It's shameful! The kind of scrutiny I went through at busia boarder between Kenya and Uganda doesn't tell good about us in fact holding a Nigerian passport is such a disadvantage. Even with my permits here as a student I still get treated like a criminal.
It's unfortunate out government isn't doing anything. Yes we have some bad eggs among us but it doesn't justify the huge maltreatment we get in some of these African countries. I've been to all countries in east Africa non can I say is better than us even when u put them together! We have what it takes to be looked up to as a role model and not be seen as criminals. Not with Uganda looking like ariaria market in Aba I honestly blame our government!
the idiocy....you are saying non is better than nigeria yet you are there studying.why dint you study in nigeriamy friend shut up and if you dont like the scrutiny go back home.....we all know you dont want to go back to nigeria so stop with the bullshit.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by peacengine(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Skookum:

cheesy cheesy I know ur type, u not worthy of my time anyway. U are both uneducated nd Ignorant minded ,just do urself d favour of researching about Tanzania I can even prescribe textbooks for ugrin grin

See this illiterate nigger. Nigeria has highest GDP in Africa, means it has the biggest economy fvkin illiterate. Growth rate was the highest in 2012 to 2015 but reduced now due to Buhari's policies, GERAHERE!
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Skookum(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
peacengine:

See this illiterate nigger. Nigeria has highest GDP in Africa, means it has the biggest economy fvkin illiterate. Growth rate was the highest in 2012 to 2015 but reduced now due to Buhari's policies, GERAHERE!

Guy did u ask yourself if having the largest economy means having the best economy, goan tutor yourself first about economics terms nd how it's works, Nigeria only have the largest economy not the best nd I repeat again Tanzania has a better economic value that is advantageous to her citizen compared to Nigeria. In Europe Germerny has the highest GDP that is d largest economy but UK has the best economy, some countries like Switzerland, Qatar, nd even Luxembourg etc are regarded has some of the richest countries in the world whereas their economy is not even up to Nigeria's nd their people has better standard of living than us, so what are u saying. #Note population is one the key factor of measuring the economy size nd Tanzania is not even up to half of Nigeria population, just 55million so how did u expect their economy to be bigger than a nation of 186million.
U sound like a learned person but some of ur writings betrayal that, if u are to be in a debate in real life is this the way u will be abusing nd coursing #smh ,if u have fact to argue on just put it here nd argue on it not been derogatory, u don't even know me from Adam, this our mentality of cyber buying should stop, I could have stop replying ur quote but I know I may benefit from dx argument (if u are student u will understand )that's why I keep giving u my own fact.
God day

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Taofeekdboy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Skookum:

Guy did u ask yourself if having the largest economy means having the best economy, goan tutor yourself first about economics terms nd how it's works, Nigeria only have the largest economy not the best nd I repeat again Tanzania has a better economic value that is advantageous to her citizen compared to Nigeria. In Europe Germerny has the highest GDP that is d largest economy but UK has the best economy, some countries like Switzerland, Qatar, nd even Luxembourg etc are regarded has some of the richest countries in the world whereas their economy is not even up to Nigeria's nd their people has better standard of living than us, so what are u saying. #Note population is one the key factor of measuring the economy size nd Tanzania is not even up to half of Nigeria population, just 55million so how did u expect their economy to be bigger than a nation of 186million.
U sound like a learned person but some of ur writings betrayal that, if u are to be in a debate in real life is this the way u will be abusing nd coursing #smh ,if u have fact to argue on just put it here nd argue on it not been derogatory, u don't even know me from Adam, this our mentality of cyber buying should stop, I could have stop replying ur quote but I know I may benefit from dx argument (if u are student u will understand )that's why I keep giving u my own fact.
God day
you re right, GDP is different from GDP per capita and also GNP. We might have highest GDP but our GDP per capita is very low, this is used to measure the wealth of a country, our population is at a disadvantage here, that’s why countries like Luxembourg, Qatar, Norway and UAE have high GDP per capita because of their population, the total population of the above four countries is not up to Kano’s population. So there is difference between large economy and best economy, we have the largest economy because of our population but we re not near best economy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Skookum(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
you re right, GDP is different from GDP per capita and also GNP. We might have highest GDP but our GDP per capita is very low, this is used to measure the wealth of a country, our population is at a disadvantage here, that’s why countries like Luxembourg, Qatar, Norway and UAE have high GDP per capita because of their population, the total population of the above four countries is not up to Kano’s population. So there is difference between large economy and best economy, we have the largest economy because of our population but we re not near best economy at all.
My brother thank u ooo, simple as ABC
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
wizzdy:
It's not true they don't have better infrastructure they have
Stable power in these countries no doubt with less population as well. Non of their cities can be compared to Abuja

You are just an illiterate lagos and abuja 11th and 12th west city in africa to live in. Your so called nigeria is water under the bridge. Why are nigerians running to other african countries like termites and soldier ants when nobody runs to nigeria. Giant of illiteracy, federal republic of criminals, stupidity in the highest order green white green.

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bifwoli:

grin 100% correct cheesy
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Have you been to Tanzania before? undecided
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Mizwisdom:
I'm sure Biafrans have gone there to cause trouble as expected sad

So it's only igbos doing evil in other countries?. Who makes up a higher number of Yahoo boys from Nigeria? undecided. Are these nuisances not also provoking their hosts and causing them to.hate everything nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings? / Man Volunteers His Car to Rescue Accident Victims in Abuja, as Others Refuse / A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.