Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy (49929 Views)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Darkseid(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ishilove:
Bony woman
Me like them like that. I cannot come and be carrying bag of fufu around all in the name of babe.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tpave:
Where is the picture of the baby Nah? All I can see is balloon representing the baby boy

The pic of the baby will do nothing to improve anyone's life.

She wants to live as normal a life as possible after living in the spotlight for so long and I respect that. She has nothing to prove by posting pics of a newborn online, unlike one blogger who worried everyone with baby bump for months.

At least Linda did not post the delivery video!

Thank God she spared us that horror!

Way to go, Agbani!

Live your life to the fullest without cramming it in people's faces!

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Flexherbal:
Congratulations to them!
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by derbykol(f): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Darkseid:
Me like them like that. I cannot come and be carrying bag of fufu around all in the name of babe.
Chai cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by SadMemories(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Trapnews:
First they take their oil and now they take their girls, flat'heads have sufferedundecided
LAWD HAVE MERCY CHAI. GUY THAT'S SO BLUNT
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why is ur own special? Should I be running away?
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by lielbree: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Love is sweet oh
When money enter love is sweet

Pepper rest oh.... grin

Congratulations miss world. The pride of Kalabari kingdom

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Jaqenhghar: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Flavor Right now
grin
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Amberon1: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
You must very useless. So agbani Darego sounds ignorant to you. Fool
Trapnews:
First they take their oil and now they take their girls, flat'heads have sufferedundecided
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by israelmao(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cheering news.
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Cyriloha(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shortyy:
Congratulations Gbani

Next now you go call her ogboni
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Agugbadin: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rumicarter:
Linda come and see class ooo!

Linda Don old now
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Yewandequeen(f): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
She really kept a low profile. Congrats maam
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Shortyy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cyriloha:

Next now you go call her ogboni

Lol
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by DrMuzungu(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yewandequeen:
She really kept a low profile. Congrats maam

Well, that is called class... which Agbani Darego has, unlike Linda and her sis who are only capable of displaying their posesions. LOL
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Kkk777: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congrat.
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by gladisa7: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
so this Danjumas na their right to dey marry beautiful women with Nigeria money wey they steal?
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by toprealman: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
18 yrs this babe still balling without a single scandal, Twitter/IG etc "clap back"/war .....this bae is class. Engaged and got married without noise, carried her baby for 9 months.....no noise, delivered still no noise......this bae is the real deal.....18 yrs since she abandoned her basic program Maths/ computer Uniport and still waxing strong......bae much respect.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by NoToPile: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice one.

If she didn't even want us to know we wouldn't have.
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by billyG(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
1st na daisy Danjuma..then Caroline Danjuma..now na Agbani(Miss world)Dajuma them no dey take eyes see fine gals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by enomakos(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Danjuma families getting all this beautiful girls in Nigeria
Money good oh!!!!
money speaks
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by jacksonjay36: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
WeirdWolf:
Congrats to this Abu Babe. Pro-unitate.
I ashualli attended de primary skool.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by lereinter(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
the events aftermath that years miss world
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by uvie66: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
The thing I don't understand is why did God make some women beautiful and some ugly, because will leave in a vain and fickle society it automatically translates into beautiful women having an easy passage in life and ugly women having to battle hard to survive.
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Yewandequeen(f): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
DrMuzungu:

Well, that is called class... which Agbani Darego has, unlike Linda and her sis who are only capable of displaying their posesions. LOL
class it is.
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by Emytini(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is for you, you too much

Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by chimadrid: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
congrats 2 her . 4 making Nigeria proud
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by akinwale701(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
tstx:
GOOD FOR HER

also i for like correct something... Contrary to popular beliefs, agbabi darego is not the first African to win the miss world title,, she's not even the second or third.. But although People don dey win am tey tey, she's the first black person to win the title. See below

African Countries With The Most Miss World Winners

Thanks for this info

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by RedAlert08(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
toprealman:
18 yrs this babe still balling without a single scandal, Twitter/IG etc "clap back"/war .....this bae is class. Engaged and got married without noise, carried her baby for 9 months.....no noise, delivered still no noise......this bae is the real deal.....18 yrs since she abandoned her basic program Maths/ computer Uniport and still waxing strong......bae much respect.
You're definitely a uniport alumnus. You caught my attention with "basic programme". I'm guessing you're u2000.

I'm U2002 anyways.
Re: Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy by toprealman: 4:04am On Oct 10, 2018
RedAlert08:

You're definitely a uniport alumnus. You caught my attention with "basic programme". I'm guessing you're u2000.

I'm U2002 anyways.
lol....on point! What's up bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAPA: "I Regret Relocating Abroad" – Femi Brainard Opens Up On Being Uber Driver / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! / Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids Michelle And Juwon Slay In Same Native Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.