Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police (42820 Views)

U.S Police Seizes Fake Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags Worth $1 Billion (Pics) / Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) / U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by sammyuche(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
troublemakea:
Chinedu Valentine Okobi abi?

Probably he sold a fake Earpiece or an Expired gala to the innocent peace keeping cops

Didn't know ur also psychotic too

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by handsomeyinka(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
DonCaxton:
Tragic.
But why was he running in and out of traffic?

Nigerians in diaspora should return, unless you have something really great going on there.
They need to come home and develop their country.
For example, there's this fantastic one plot now for sale at Opebi with a C of O, at a give away price of 55m. A 'Diasporan' can offer to buy that, build something cosy and enjoy being at home with 8,033,540,956 other Nigerians.

Instead of running in and out of traffic upandan.
U sabi market....
30?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Naughtysite:
sharap return to a shithole led by a lifeless

Hanhan! Bro, easy na. It's just a comment. It's not that serious.

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by GuntersChain(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
They have visited his sister, i don't blame her for her report.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
handsomeyinka:

U sabi market....
30?

My brother

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
DonCaxton:
Tragic.

Nigerians in diaspora should return, unless you have something really great going on there.
For example, there's this fantastic one plot now for sale at Opebi with a C of O, at a give away price of 55m. A 'Diasporan' can offer to buy that, build something cosy and enjoy being at home with 8,033,540,956 other Nigerians. wink

Well-done

smh
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by 2dillu2(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
slivertongue:
sad end.
d US police seem 2b learning unprofessional conducts from d NPF and south African police
shut up the US police is the most useless in Nigeria killing humans at will especially black Americans
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
andyanders:
That his sister must be mad too for giving the authorities such a bad report of his brother having mental problem. She should have allowed them find out what caused his death.

She's just being sincere. So you don't know moving in and out of traffic is not normal? Its a sign of insanity.

And that was what the police wanted yo check him for before he attacked them.

whether she told the truth or not the corps will still know through his medical history.
Yankee is unlike naija where proper documentation is not done.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by tempest69: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dino can try his madness in the USA. He would be history.. Ben Bruce will write to Israel and Saudi Arabia..
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
DonCaxton:
Tragic.

For example, there's this fantastic one plot now for sale at Opebi with a C of O, at a give away price of 55m. A 'Diasporan' can offer to buy that, build something cosy and enjoy being at home with 8,033,540,956 other Nigerians. wink

he has mental issues.dem talk am for d post nau.

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by LZAA: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Justiceleague1:

Live from Oshogbo
;grin

Lzaa immhotep
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
DonCaxton:
Tragic.

Enemy of progress. Comparing one plot in opebi to America. I rebuke you IJN.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Bobinovic: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
That guy looks sound to me, they might have coerced his sister to make that post. four white police officers on 1 black man, doesn't look good!

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Antichristus: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Nigerian government won't investigate because they are afraid of Trump

There is nothing for the corrupt Nigerian government to investigate. First, the deceased was reportedly engaged in "violent struggle with police". In this US, you'll be very lucky to escape any such struggles with your life. Secondly, the report ended on the note that a relative of the deceased noted that he was "struggling with mental issues" which ostensibly explains his behaviour behind the wheels and his subsequent confrontation with the police. Requiesce in pace

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by israelmao(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
They see how Nigerian Police treat Nigerians at home.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by EmekaBlue(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Weed is not for everyone

Rip bro
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by ipobarecriminals: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
sad embarassed sad Ipob and their running/ jumping to escape from d law
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by snappyicee: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
DonCaxton:
Tragic.

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

Enemy of progress. Comparing one plot in opebi to America. I rebuke you IJN.
Ok. I am now rebuked.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Small080(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
R.I.P man, you lost your life because we have bad leaders.... If our country is good enough what are you going to do in USA? May your soul rest in perfect peace

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Preciouzword: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
chrischukszy01:
He died a good death, at least no b for naija him die.

How about you too, moving over there and get tasered to death? In fact, your parents will celebrate it that their son died a good death

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Small080(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
R.I.P man, you lost your life because we have bad leaders.... If our country is good enough what are you going to do in USA? May your soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by NessieRey: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dear, White People. No one is asking you to apologize for your ancestors. We are asking you to dismantle the systems of oppression they built that you maintain and benefit from.

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Fitbillionairep: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
usa police worst after nigerian police. i have seen them shot a guy just because of overtaking. the bastard shot him directly on his head and a2 more times on his cheat then he was like dont move. for my mind i say how this guy wan take move when you don kill am na. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by maasoap(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Antichristus:

There is nothing for the corrupt Nigerian government to investigate. First, the deceased was reportedly engaged in "violent struggle with police". In this US, you'll be very lucky to escape any such struggles with your life. Secondly, the report ended on the note that a relative of the deceased noted that he was "struggling with mental issues" which ostensibly explains his behaviour behind the wheels and his subsequent confrontation with the police. Requiesce in pace

Mr Man, there was use of excessive force (taser) probably because of his imposing height and weight. The security agents are prone to the use of force when dealing with huge sized suspects

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by attomgoya1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
DonCaxton:
Tragic.

Did you read the part where his sister said he was struggling with mental issues?

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Eaglesence: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Quote me and have a sleepless night!
Taaah!!! My friend stop talking from your ear.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
attomgoya1:

Did you read the part where his sister said he was struggling with mental issues?

Yes I read that part.
That's sad.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Ekaka1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
troublemakea:
Chinedu Valentine Okobi abi?

Probably he sold a fake Earpiece or an Expired gala to the innocent peace keeping cops
This trend on nairaland is becoming sickening. I think all those who have found NL as a platform for engaging in e-tribal wars have got it all wrong.
Most of us don't find it funny at all and you ether stop all these nonsense or some of us will start a serious protest and campaign on this forum for segun to ban anybody preaching tribal hate or spewing insensitivities

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by BlackPantherCri: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
slivertongue:
sad end.
d US police seem 2b learning unprofessional conducts from d NPF and south African police

Walahi! Spot on!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Quote me and have a sleepless night!

I accept your offer though I will sleep like a baby cool

Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic / Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult