Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Entertainment, Money, An Important Information - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Entertainment, Money, An Important Information (269 Views)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION You Know About Survival Fund / I Have An Important Question / Very Very Important Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment, Money, An Important Information by marenx: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
If you don’t pay for Entertainment someone does or you pay for it but in another way unknown to you and maybe to me too.

I've been listening to radio and TV programs thinking they are free. Free good and bad news, free music and movies.

Little did I know I was scammed. Cajoled. Slapped. Abused. Skipped. Marginalized.

Let me explain... The language says, "If you detest us, you must drink us in water." And we drink water every day and night.

Public and private TV and radio stations seldom publish for general purpose--hence one of the reasons they are free. They help politicians deceive us and own what belong to us. The point is: We must do with certain people whether for or against our wish.

In Goodluck Jonathan's regime NTA became PDP television. The promoed themselves even against the NBC protocol.

You found truth about the leaders only when you become your own reporter.

This method is renowned online. People show only the positive side of themselves because they own the handle or blog.

For PDP's evil, a single TV or Radio Program makes you believe APC is the right answer even if you or your parents are indirectly abused.

World wide

We can take this idea up international scale. What media does locally is imitation of the global operation. BBC, CNN and Aljezira, for example, pilot us to celebrate the wicked people on earth instead of thanking the scientists for the global village achievements. The names of people who top the news for a year are almost always the same: corrupt and ocultic people.

With this in mind, let's look at how entertainment suffers us while a few people make it.

Obviously, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube can drag our attention from what politicians do with our properties, not to mention sport and music….

(1) (Reply)

The Five Atiku’s Hope / If You Truly Love / Young Man Arrested For The Possession Of Marijuana, Theft Of Motorcycle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.