Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

If You Truly Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Truly Love (271 Views)

Socialmediabill:maybe You Truly Belong To The Kitchen, Nigerians To Aisha Buhari / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Will The World Truly End September 23rd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Truly Love by davidinchrist(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
If You Love Me, Keep My Commandments
We don't show our love for God by just being religious or church-centred. Neither do we praise God by just mouthing off religious words, prayers (religious curses on enemies), empty religious recitations in gatherings, etc. We however show and exercise our love for God by OBEYING his words. Many religious people today are only majoring on their loyalty to their pastors/G.O or churches, but nothing about reading and obeying the words of Jesus as recorded in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They are being brainwashed on how to be fond of men - religious men not Jesus. A true pastor or church will lead people to obey God's words, and be Jesus' disciples, not just seeking to have more and more members for selfish gain in their church kingdom.
John 14:15 KJV
If ye love me, Keep my commandments.
1 John 5:3 KJV
For this is the love of God, that we Keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
May Jesus Bless You Richly.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Arrested For The Possession Of Marijuana, Theft Of Motorcycle (photos) / / Hack The US Air Force And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.