Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Review Your Cv/Cover Letter Before The End Of 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Review Your Cv/Cover Letter Before The End Of 2018 (331 Views)

Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,800 Only / List Of 2018 Successful Interns/ Houseofficers OAUTHC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Your Cv/Cover Letter Before The End Of 2018 by Ffbt(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
FREE CV/COVER LETTER REVIEW UPDATE:

The job market in Nigeria is competitive and the number of graduates produced every year is increasing. Meanwhile some job seekers are taking the entrepreneurship option but most job seekers know they need enough capital to start their own business that is why a job advert displays 500 vacant position and shockingly
over 5000 will apply and many other reasons.
The truth is that irrespective of what you graduated with you must try to stand out among other candidates while you prepare for your journey to be self employed or you can even combine both if you can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to help job seekers,employed,graduates etc. review their CV/Cover letter for free between now and December 31st 2018 during my free schedule to increase chances of getting a job and interview invitation in the competitive job market.

Note: This online event is only for those that believe they will get a good job in Nigeria and for those that need an expert to help them check their Cv/Cover letter with recommendations.

To participate :

Send your Cv/Cover letter or career questions to me directly on whatsapp (08135666117)-Whatsapp ONLY

OR
Send your Cv/Cover letter and career questions to my email(adeboyevincent12@gmail.com)

You can't afford to miss this opportunity and only indicate interest if you know you need it.

I believe in your success.

Adeboye D. Vincent

Career Consultant

1 Share

Re: Review Your Cv/Cover Letter Before The End Of 2018 by dimkpa20: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
I need it bro
Re: Review Your Cv/Cover Letter Before The End Of 2018 by MajesticD(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Following
Re: Review Your Cv/Cover Letter Before The End Of 2018 by Ffbt(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cv/Cover letter Review Ongoing....... Share with others....
Re: Review Your Cv/Cover Letter Before The End Of 2018 by Ffbt(m): 3:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Dear Graduate,

FREE CV/COVER LETTER REVIEW ONGOING :

I have decided to help job seekers,employed,graduates etc. review their CV/Cover letter for free between now and December 31st 2018 to increase chances of getting a job and interview invitation in the competitive job market.

Note: This online event is only for those that believe they will get a good job in Nigeria and for those that need an expert to help them check their Cv/Cover letter with recommendations.

To participate :

Send your Cv/Cover letter or career questions to me directly on whatsapp (08135666117)
OR
Send your Cv/Cover letter and career questions to my email(adeboyevincent12@gmail.com)

You can't afford to miss this opportunity.

I believe in your success.

Adeboye D. Vincent

Career Consultant

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Amaiden Energy Limited Job Vacancies / Job Hunt Lackluster"why You Haven't Got Called After Numerous Application"(pic) / ICS Outsourcing Massive Job Creation Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.