Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) (681 Views)

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by Samakus(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
As shared by Facebook user, Inidima Chioma.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice.
Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by coluka: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na so e dey start, before you know it, he will declare his intention to contest for one political position
Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by Chiemerie8(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Impressive
God bless all cheerful givers.
Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by Samakus(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
More pictures

Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Commendable.
Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by Samakus(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
More

Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by Shelloween(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'm glad they finally used their HEADS to think of something good for the people.
Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by Shelloween(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
coluka:
Na so e dey start, before you know it, he will declare his intention to contest for one political position
so rich people cannot be charitable again? Not all givings from affluent members of the society is politically motivated.
I don't expect you to understand, people like you only give when they want something in return.
Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by bankyblue(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Which party the guy they make I vote for ham come 2019
Re: Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) by OneCorner: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dashing bikes to billionaires
I don’t understand... thought everyone is a billionaire already in the east?

Flat heads wee not kee me
Poverty to sweet dem sotay... dem don see am as affluence.
Pesin wey him papa dey drive Okada sef go come nairaland come dey form billionaire pikin

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is Arriving In A Hyundai Elantra (Photos) / Former Lagos Cleaner Shares Grass To Grace Story / Under The Influence Of Alcohol, What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.