Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App (40962 Views)

Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK / Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by pek(m): 3:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by linearity: 4:26am On Oct 10, 2018
jaxxy:
The woman is absolutely right here. There is smtn called a front man, he doesn’t necessarily own the business bt bros u give him certain stake in the biz he puts in more time or practically runs it for u. In paper the biz is still urs.

Calling sm1 ur frnd who obliged to help u and running him down like dat is quite bad, nobody takes ur business by fronting bt Sm people don’t have business sense sadly.

If Jim brings in the numbers who stands to profit more? Obviously him.

Why are you guys saying Jim was ‘helping’ the owner? Was Jim doing brand Ambassador for the guy free of charge?

Obviously, Jim approached this guy and wanted to be more than a brand ambassador e.g. a co-owner or a shareholder and the guy turned it down, which he has every right to do...why then was Jim going about parabolating himself as the owner?

Jim was a brand ambassador aka marketer and his his is to bring in business and recognition to the brand....no matter how successful you are as a marketer, you can’t wake one day, because you have single handily brought many clients to the company and start to go siddon for MD chair come dey claim Oga, na that dem go fire your azz as the guy rightly fired Jim’s azz.
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by peterflames(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2018
I'm not Jim iyke fan and I'm not a hater

Jim iyke is bigger than mr tax as a brand that man can't pay him, like mr tax said they are friends, him saying his the owner gave that business a face, I was looking out for it in owerri

the mistake here is from Jim iyke
this is business they should be a solid agreement first

people don't be deceived ,they are so many businesses and company that the person you know has the owners is not the real owners .

mr tax is not a business man , he is a greedy man
what is he afraid of ?
is the business not registered with CAC ?
is Jim iyke name there as the owner ?

some works become share holders if they have help in the growth of the company .

please Nigeria's
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by Originalsly: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Mr. Taxi made his claims....Front Page...shouldn't the next Front Page on the matter be what Jim Iyke has to say? Some random idiot has a mouthful of nonsense to say which the mod rushes to FP. People who just left village for the first time should never be made moderator.
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2018
And how long have you been fvking Jim iyke again?

Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by DaddyNimo(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2018
DonCaxton:
Jim was being over ambitious, yet wanted to be a shareholder in a company he didn't know it's origin.
He wanted to play smart. Which is his right actually, we all have the right to be smart.

For example, when you hear about the fantastic plot of land around Opebi link road, with it's C of O, good location, being sold at just 55m, the smart thing to do is to buy quickly or tell your Uncle to tell his investor friends about it, and you insert yourself in the deal somehow, just like Jim Iyke tried to do.
That's smart. With an IQ of over 0.9055.138.965.

But boycotting for that reason is not smart.
buying a plot of land for 55m is actually not a smart move, my oil rich uncle will probably start avoiding me if I mention such to him. your sales skills are wacked.
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by DrMuzungu(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2018
And what did you expect from an arrogant a$$hole and a major fraudster named Jim Iyke?!?!
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by Btruth: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
.......and who is Egor Efiok?
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by pacespot(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Asking Nigerians to boycott the company because of Jim Lyke is some sort of corporate blackmail to me. So Jim can later go back to the company owner to demand his ridiculous shares as if he owns Nigerian market.

If you think you don't get a fair treatment from a deal, why can't you sue the company, I believe there are some legal documents backing up the deal.
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2018
DaddyNimo:

buying a plot of land for 55m is actually not a smart move, my oil rich uncle will probably start avoiding me if I mention such to him. your sales skills are wacked.
Give me his number I'll talk to him myself.
He knows you're not smart.

1 Like

Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by dahnimoh(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Egor or whatever you call yourself, what you wish someone is what comes to you.

If you want to pull someone's bid down, yours will not move forward.

You are looking for relevance because nobody knows you in the social media as a blogger but this is the wrong way to go about it.

Failure is already knocking on your door.
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by DaddyNimo(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2018
DonCaxton:

Give me his number I'll talk to him myself.
He knows you're not smart.
I agree at least I'm smart enuf not to be the one looking to sell an opebi plot of land for 55m when I can get a duplex in Lekki for 40m....as for my uncles number, don't bother he doesn't consider foolish deals from foolish salesmen.
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I agree at least I'm smart enuf not to be the one looking to sell an opebi plot of land for 55m when I can get a duplex in Lekki for 40m....as for my uncles number, don't bother he doesn't consider foolish deals from foolish salesmen.
Hey man, I'm here just doing my legitimate business, trying to earn a decent living. You're standing here insulting me making that your serious business.
So who's the foolish one?

1 Like

Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by Oluwo1: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Nbote:
See fool.... Who knows how many nudes she has been DMing Jim Iyke... Wat sort of hopeless defence is Dis? Wen handshake goes beyond d elbow e don become something else b dat... Na so d guy for wake one day discover say Jim Iyke dat he employed as an ambassador has sacked him d owner... Na small small person property dey take become anoda person own

Sir, please read about ciroc and puff daddy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cîroc
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by DaddyNimo(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2018
DonCaxton:

Hey man, I'm here just doing my legitimate business, trying to earn a decent living. You're standing here insulting me making that your serious business.
So who's the foolish one?
trying to sell a plot of 55m to ffs applicant is pure foolishness of a whole unique level
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2018
DaddyNimo:

trying to sell a plot of 55m to ffs applicant is pure foolishness of a whole unique level

Do you need a job? Seems you have a lot of free time. You can come work for me.
I love our chit chat, but I'm sorry I have to get back to work. You take care, and tell your Uncle to call me.
Seriously, tell him.

1 Like

Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by olowobaba10: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2018
WHY ARE YOU CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US WHAT TO BOYCOTT?

damiloladuke:
A social media user identified as Egor Efiok has taken to Facebook to urge Nigerians to boycott the new cab hailing system Mr Taxi over what she considered as an alleged usage and dumping of Nigerian actor Jim Iyke.

Egor Efiok believed that the company rode on the popularity of the actor to publicize the App before claiming that he wanted a share in the company and was parading himself as the CEO.
She wrote:

This Mr Taxi App Austin is a big MUMU and I urge all Nigerians to boycott his service and use Ubi Franklin's own, Taxify or Uber instead.

After using Jim Iyke's name and brand to garner publicity, he is now calling Jim Iyke out as an impostor. In the same breath, he also quips, "Jim Iyke is my friend". With friends like him, who needs enemies? If it weren't for Jim Iyke, I would never have heard of Mr Taxi App.

He now claims that Jim was only hired as a brand ambassador and then started asking to be a shareholder. So what if he asked to be a shareholder? Is he not a businessman?

Jim has several other businesses and does not need his ponkious Mr Taxi App. He was only helping out a friend and now this is the thanks he gets in return. It is just the same way a filmmaker decides to front Idris Elba or any other big celebrity as producer because they know that these celebrities would pull massive crowd and returns.

I am certain that this is what this ingrate of a man agreed with Jim and then suddenly became jealous, as Jim stole the show. He is not a proper businessman and just shot himself in the foot.

If celebrities refuse to help people, they will be labelled as snobs etc...would you blame them after encountering ingrates like this Austin man?

I repeat, Nigerian celebrities, please if you have loyalty towards your colleague, Jim Iyke, boycott this Mr Taxi App service. Let us see how successful his business will be after running down another man who tried to help him. Rubbish!!!

https://lailasnews.com/mr-taxi-owners-vs-jim-iyke-egor-efiok-urges-nigerians-to-boycott-app/

Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by grandstar(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Some of these internet companies are worth billions of dollars and you want then to dash him CEO?

Na wa o!
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by MENTORCH(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2018
I only noticed something wrong with him Iyke’s left hand.
Re: Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App by Myself2(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
Nbote:
See fool.... Who knows how many nudes she has been DMing Jim Iyke... Wat sort of hopeless defence is Dis? Wen handshake goes beyond d elbow e don become something else b dat... Na so d guy for wake one day discover say Jim Iyke dat he employed as an ambassador has sacked him d owner... Na small small person property dey take become anoda person own

No mind the olosho ashawo olriburu, she wan use this opportunity fvck Jim Iyke, she no know say na slap Jim Iyke go use close that her ogbanje eye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" / Top 10 Female Vocalists In Nigeria(photos) / Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.