Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO (1068 Views)

China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) / Thai Police Focus On All 1,400 Nigerians For Fraud Investigation, 5 Arrested / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO by OkijaYahoozee: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRv8GNrlnq0

This feature length 419 tale with a twist has a Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria are exporting bush boys to work as drug dealers and 419 yahoo boys creating havoc for Africans and good Nigerians all over Asia. Ju Ju cyber crime homosexual gangs such as came in large numbers to Thailand but Thai police working with EFCC guidance managed to close them all down and send them fleeing into Myanmar Cambodia and Malaysia. This video shows a brave Nigerian criminal who is cornered and facing a long time in prison, only exposing Nigerian crime syndicates can possibly reduce his sentence - listen to this Yahooze sing like a bird to the Thai police and expose his brothers with all manner of informations and dark dark secrets.

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO by overdrive(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
wow.

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO by Shegzy8(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
I watched the video and all I can say is it is well..this guy is an Igbo boy and he just stated everything clear..to those that didn't watch, let me summarize..

He was been questioned about the dealings of his wife and he said he doesn't know much about her movement and business then he went on to say you can never see a Yoruba man go outside the country without having a purpose that they aren't into drug or let's say its rare to see one doing drugs offshore...he also went on to talk about how the society in the east has worsened the situation..though I think this has to do with all tribe, he said when they go to the village they don't bother to ask them how they get money but instead tell them to take a brother or kin along to also flourish...he said the Igbo's better at crime than other ethnic groups in Nigeria and tarnish the image of the country..

Please don't quote me for no reason, I only wrote what he said in the video

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO by overdrive(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na Good go help person. Work hard o. Work hard

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO by tolijascro(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shegzy8:
I watched the video and all I can say is it is well..this guy is an Igbo boy and he just stated everything clear..to those that didn't watch, let me summarize..

He was been questioned about the dealings of his wife and he said he doesn't know much about her movement and business then he went on to say you can never see a Yoruba man go outside the country without having a purpose that they aren't into drug or let's say its rare to see one doing drugs offshore...he also went on to talk about how the society in the east has worsened the situation..though I think this has to do with all tribe, he said when they go to the village they don't bother to ask them how they get money but instead tell them to take a brother or kin along to also flourish...he said the Igbo's better at crime than other ethnic groups in Nigeria and tarnish the image of the country..

Please don't quote me for no reason, I only wrote what he said in the video

laughing this bros you don mad ooo....i cant stop laughing....watch as our igbo brothers come for your head in thousands...i dont have strength to fight make i dey go jejely na only me waka come

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerian Snitches To Thai Police About Drugs And 419 Gang Secrets - VDO by irunoko(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Awon Omo yeebooyisha

Always developing everywhere with their notoreity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Another Yahoo Boy Caught Stealing Girls Pant For Money Ritual / Girl Tells Classmates What Brains Taste Like After She Cooked Human Flesh / Thugs Sets Car Ablaze on Airport Road in Benin city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.