Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV (34803 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2018
alsudaes1:
They still tied a rope to the gift undecided anywhere she drives to, amvca follows her

I don't like the idea of customizing vehicles that are given as gift
Can't she repaint it?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Smartie234: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Shelloween:
Always looking fvckable. ...... Oops!

And..... My diiiiiik is at it again.... Always reacting before my brain at the sight of sexy women...

Seriously so all you fink of at the sight of hard-working and goal getter women is your toothpick preek..
Smh
No wonder you are where you are...ediot
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by sewiciyo: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2018
hmmm...enjoy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by PurestBoy(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2018
alsudaes1:
They still tied a rope to the gift undecided anywhere she drives to, amvca follows her

It depends, some incentives may follow like some free thousand litres of fuel if she drives with the customized signature on it or repaint and lose the benefits
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by mmadu5(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Which kind car be that
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by TheHeadBoy(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Gatherlicious Bisola, TTT missed sha.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by enemyofprogress: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2018
All I see is thin tall Tony's prick in her mouth
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Sterope(f): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
Why are you worried on her behalf?

alsudaes1:

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by alsudaes1(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2018
PurestBoy:

It depends, some incentives may follow like some free thousand litres of fuel if she drives with the customized signature on it or repaint and lose the benefits
Okay then
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by AdorableJosh(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2018
alsudaes1:

I think she can repaint after a stipulated period of time.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by BeraBera2(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Drabeey:
Where Thin Tall Tony sef?

anyways

Drabeey was HERE

You took this question out of my mouth. Where's TTT?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Rushmore(f): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
She's the real celebrity! Not the ones that go around beefing themselves.

Lizzy Anjorin: Why I Didn't Celebrate Toyin Abraham & Husband / Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Releases New Photos