Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV (34790 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and talented actress, Bisola Aiyeola who was recently presented with a brand new SUV prize, a sleek GAC Trumpchi GS8 for her win as the African Movie Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA) Trailblazer stepped out in style looking gorgeous as she struck a pose with it.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-bisola-looking-gorgeous-strikes-pose-new-suv.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
When Hardwork meets talent, This lady is so hardworking and she deserves every reward she is getting now, keep shining girl! kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-bisola-looking-gorgeous-strikes-pose-new-suv.html

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Shelloween(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Always looking fvckable. ...... Oops!

And..... My diiiiiik is at it again.... Always reacting before my brain at the sight of sexy women...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by bankyblue(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Make I park here, Na front page material be this.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by HotMario: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2018

Beautiful
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Chiemerie8(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
She is the only ex BBN housemate that has something doing
Kudos to her

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Shelloween(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chiemerie8:
She is the only ex BBN housemate that has something doing

Kudos to her
Gifty has something doing too.

I don't know about you.....but I like those nudes of hers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Chiemerie8(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shelloween:
Gifty has something doing too.
I don't know about you.....but I like those nudes of hers.
Gifty has her olosho business but it's not selling. Same thing with tboss
Bisola is working hard as a career woman and that is impressive
Don't bother about me, I'm in the best of places to be.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by onlinetomola(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
When Efe don spend him money remain N17,000 and dey use him SUV for Uber lipsrsealed grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Shelloween(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chiemerie8:

Gifty has her olosho business but it's not selling. Same thing with tboss

Bisola is working hard as a career woman and that is impressive

Don't bother about me, I'm in the best of places to be.
it is selling my brother, it is selling. Codedly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by mrjaydee(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shelloween:

And..... My diiiiiik is at it again.... Always reacting before my brain at the sight of sexy women...
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by kennybelle: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
She earned all the favours coming her way. I admire her hard-working nature

8 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by hisexcellency34: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Father Christmas Ambode again! If you know...
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2018
One thing I always find mysterious about ladies.
Why are the less beautiful ladies most times more naturally sexy than the beautiful ones? Girls that are even not that beautiful are more dangerous, seductive and sexually appealing than the beautiful ones.
Girls we underrate can fall the mighty than the very beautiful ones

Moral of the story:FEAR WOMEN!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Nwaohafia1: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2018
To all girls who think having a child out of wedlock is the end of life, this is an Inspiration.

Yes, you sinned. Get up, ask for forgiveness, and move on.

14 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Where Thin Tall Tony sef?

anyways

Drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by IDFWU(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Shelloween:

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Alaadin(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2018
Keep shining bisola cool

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2018
make i no lie...she no fine
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Kwamecron(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2018
embarassed grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Stephenabudu960(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2018
You look good dear keep on shining and excelling.... Pls who knows where Oga Efe is
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by alsudaes1(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2018
They still tied a rope to the gift undecided anywhere she drives to, amvca follows her

I don't like the idea of customizing vehicles that are given as gift

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by sheylarhh(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Bisola, Keep on soaring... So talented cool
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by DBossNG(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2018
GOD!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Massdamm(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Shelloween:

ordinary picture konji don catchu

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Sirpaul(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2018
whenever I see this babe I remember TTT.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by Wiki9ja: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2018
K
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by gurnam: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
This one no be cucumber crew grin

We know those ones
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV by KosyJerry(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Yeye morning news... Which way Nigeria?? Bisola is no news plz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / Chinyelo Orjiakor Is Dead! Cossy Ojiakor's Mother Dies (Photos) / Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.