Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos (37413 Views)

Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos / Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by Angelanest: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
A man identified as Rufus Kehinde Daramola, has been accused of using his daughter for money ritual. The man who hails from Ekiti state was said to have made an attempt to rape his 18-year-old daughter identified as Taiwo, who passed away two days ago after suffering from an undisclosed sickness since January.

According to Omolayo Sussan Omowumi who shared the news online, when the man was confronted with the accusation of using his daughter for ritual, he allegedly said she can die - which made him to be summoned by traditional rulers but he refused to show up.

Report has it that the man is currently on the run. 

Read the report below shared by Omolayo Sussan Omowumi. 

The man you see in the pictures is Mr Rufus Kehinde Daramola of Awo Ekiti in Irepodun/Irepodun local government, with his wife Mrs Esther Ojuolape Daramola who is my aunt and their first daughter Taiwo whose Kehinde died at birth. The man left my aunt with a rich lady when my aunt was pregnant with the twins and returned after several years to apologise and my aunt took him in, they legalised their marriage and had two more children and they both lived inside the 4 bedroom flat my aunt built while the man fled with another lady.

The man tried forcing his daughter Taiwo to bed thrice chasing her around the house without succeeding and will still tell her not to tell her mum, she never mentioned it until it was time for her to die. Her sickness started in January when she suddenly collapsed in the kitchen and she was rushed to the hospital where they told them she needed blood that her blood has drained.

It was so surprising that how can that happen when she never felt sick, since then till yesterday when she finally gave up the ghost, they have been taking her from one hospital to another and giving her blood since her blood was always drained, they spent over a month in Teaching hospital Ibadan and the husband did not check on them,he was flirting around with ladies.

While taking her to different churches, all they were saying was that the father has used her already for money ritual,and my aunt said he has always been desperate to get rich and when they confronted him, he said "if she wants to die, let her die", they reported him to some traditional rulers and they summoned him but he never showed up, rather he took to his heels.

The girl finally died yesterday and was buried and yet he refused to show up.

Taiwo was 18 years and has a striking resemblance with her father who has no known job, it's my aunt who gave him money several times to start a business but spent the money lavishly, my aunt also bought him a vehicle to use for commercial purposes and he sold it.

He has tried raping at least 3 of his wife's younger sisters and also broke in while the wife was with their daughter at the hospital.

Please, help share this post to locate him because he's on the run. God bless you all and may you all never cry over your children.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-who-tried-to-sleep-with-daughter-accused-of-using-her-for-ritual.html

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
If you like, call me unprinted names, but I just have to say it, "Something is definitely wrong with Some yoruba men" They find it difficult to control their sexual urge.

...And the notoriously sex starved nitwit called Rufus Kehinde Daramola might not be a ritualist but he's the cause of the daughter's death.

Consistent sexual harassment coming from a man who you call father can be traumatizing and definitely, depression will start to set in.

What a beautiful soul.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by Shelloween(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hang him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by katchagboro(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kill him

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by zicocards(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Castrate him

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by tayo4ng(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wen you think you have seen it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by KosyJerry(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yoruba again... What’s happening with this tribe??

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by nurex01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmm

15 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by israelmao(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rigging and raping in Ekiti

15 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by IPOBrep: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Who is the DJ in the house tonight.

All the topics are hitting afonja heads on the ground

30 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by Robertbh(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Afonjas..... Fear them grin

20 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by chyckxx(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
I weep for the skull miners tribe.

They have no iota of shame at all

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by Bossontop(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Iz like d afônjas are going for a back to back on front page ooo

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked Daughter?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by Franzinni: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
if you checked his tribe so you can bash and generalize to gain intangible likes shame on you!!!

I didn't even know how much tribalistic Nigerians were until I joined this forum.... And to be honest I joined in the tribe bashing and I understand how enticing it can be...

Somehow when you attack... You feel a sense of superiority even though it is just in your head.... But the long term damage is huge and I guess that is a mindset of a child...

We need to start deprograming ourselves from all the hate we have learnt because I can guarantee you there is not a single soul that was born with hate.... Rather we learnt it along the way...

Judge a person by his actions and not his tribe or denomination or race....

That said that man should be donated for organ transplant.... He is wasting oxegen I swear...

Nigeria shall be great Amen!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by amaniro: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Afonjanistans and sophisticated people are at it again

RUFUS KEHINDE DARAMOLA

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7928065_mrtaxiownersvsjimiykeegorefiokurgesnigerianstoboycottapplailasnews4_jpega2bb8e1e81438c859e5f44ac71f0e605

No matter the ritual you do, you cannever become a billionaire
How devil want take get that kind money
grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by bukynkwuenu: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
q
Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
OMG incest
Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin Afonja Amaka

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
END OF TIME

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by indigenous234(f): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Immediately I saw the topic, I quickly checked the name........

I must say, I'm not surprised.

E dey their blood

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
0.3mp photo?

Why na?
Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by fasho01(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
What a nauseating story
Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by PavillionEnergy: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shelloween:
Hang him.
hw wil dey hang pesin wey dey neva see n d 1 below says castrate him....na wa oi

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by braveboy64(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
so what next
Re: Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos by grateful236(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
indigenous234:
Immediately I saw the topic, I quickly checked the name........

I must say, I'm not surprised.

E dey their blood

AFON....

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics) / Man Who Snatched A Phone In Owerri Caught This Morning. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.