Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku (1185 Views)

“Why We Must Control Social Media” - Garba Shehu (Buhari Spokesman) / Buhari Spokesman Festus Keyamo Caught Again Spreading Fake News / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku by mmb(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Garbage Shehu was Atiku's spokesperson for many years uptil when Atiku joined APC in 2014.

On the election of Baba Buhari, Garba Shehu was appointed as a Spokesperson from Atiku's side, since the govt formed was a kind of coalition.

Now that Atiku is back in the race, do you think Garbs Shehu will return to his entrenched master Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku by mycar: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
That's a possibility, Nigerian politicians are the most unstable creature on earth.

Anyways, I can see everything turning around, everything turning around to Nigerians' favour.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku by slivertongue: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
He will stick wit GMB

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku by Omeokachie: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
He has suddenly gone AWOL.

Let me hear him attack our dear Atikulate cheesy
Re: Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku by PurestBoy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
He has suddenly gone AWOL.

Let me hear him attack our dear Atikulate cheesy

It's true o, I'm yet to see him condemn/criticize Alike on Twitter, it's only Lauretta Onochie that's doing the dirty job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: El-rufai Gives Running Mate New Appointment / JUST IN: 38 Political Parties In Adamawa Adopt Atiku As Their Candidate / Atiku Abubakar's Status At Global Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.