Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Browse For Free On Zain With Only #500, Now Almost Free From Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Browse For Free On Zain With Only #500, Now Almost Free From Me (565 Views)

Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone / Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem / Zain Interview Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse For Free On Zain With Only #500, Now Almost Free From Me by Realyes: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2010
"how To Browse For Free On Zain With Only #500, Now Almost Free From Me

You can actually get the much talked about zain #500 browsing for 6 months from me for almost free, it is so simple to set up and no software is needed before it stars working, all you need do is activate your zain sim card for browsing and load #500 zain voucher and you follow my one-time simple instruction and you start browsing free for 6 months, i have been using it, no break up. Just call me on 07064386456 to get it or send a mtn voucher of #300 to me with your e-mail address and i will send it to you within 3hours. Remember other information marketer sells it for #1,000 and above nut only #300 from me, act wisely and reach me.

Send MTN VOUCHER OF #300 and your e-mail address TO me and i will send the package to you.

Pick up previous SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA newspaper or last week and this week edition and you will see the adver for #1,250. Act wisely

(1) (Reply)

Data Support Services / Vacancy Exist In An Advertising Agency / Experienced Hair Stylists Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.