Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Fulani Might Rule Nigeria For 20 Years- A Game Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Might Rule Nigeria For 20 Years- A Game Plan (346 Views)

DID YOU KNOW? President Buhari Might Rule Additional 6months After 2023 (see Why / The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Might Rule Nigeria For 20 Years- A Game Plan by olawalepopoola: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
I see the 2019 as the best opportunity for Fulanis to hold on to power and they are using it wisely. Either Buhari fails to win or not, a Fulani will win. Remember they said they own Nigeria land from North to South. Both Atiku and Buhari has Fulani blood running through them. They that to achieve the goal of Uthman Dan Fodio is the most pressing issue for them.
If there are other eligible and trustworthy candidate than these 2 Fulani I think every Southern and all lovers of the Gospel must vote them.
THE FULANIS ARE SPREADING THEIR TENTANCLES ON MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN NIGERIA
Re: Fulani Might Rule Nigeria For 20 Years- A Game Plan by OKame(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mr blogger be careful what u post..The media have been used in recent time to deceive naive people..Is it the region a person hails from that should b d focus or what he/she can offer as a public servant.This is Nigeria where tribal and religious sentiments have clouded our judgment and I'm not disputing the fact that it has eaten deep into every facets of life but we should look beyond that..Look at an individual and think of what that person can offer..NB :I'm not campaigning for anyone.. just a general thought
Re: Fulani Might Rule Nigeria For 20 Years- A Game Plan by olawalepopoola: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Whether you like it or not Fulanis have a game and they are achieving it. I don't care who wins but should not be a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Might Rule Nigeria For 20 Years- A Game Plan by FarahAideed: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
No problem as long as Buhari is sent packing

(1) (Reply)

2019: APC, INEC At War Over Zamfara Primaries / Obasanjo's Full Speech During Atiku's Visit To Home In Abeokuta Today... / Atiku For Nigeria's President 2019 [facebook Group]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.