Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? (415 Views)

Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates / My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Phyno is in a league of his own in the Nigerian music industry, as there are not that many mainstream artists who rap in Igbo, and still manage to dole out hit after hit. This year alone, he’s given us countless jams, and his growth as a musician is evident with each new song.

Since he broke out almost a decade ago, he’s remained one of the most consistent artists in the game. Apart from his good looks, he’s risen to even further prominence thanks to his camaraderie with Olamide, which has translated into a bunch of fantastic songs.

So, to celebrate the talented rapper’s birthday today, we’ve decided to delve into his discography and let you pick which of his songs reign supreme. From the iconic “Alobam“ to his most recent Olamide-assisted gem, “Onyeoma”, what’s your favourite Phyno song?

Source: mp3cog.com
Re: From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? by Nbote(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Alobam is a classic... Though his recent collabo with Wale is quite impressive... I'm sure he's still got more hits to drop

1 Like

Re: From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Phynoa naija most underrated rapper
Re: From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? by ekene101: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
E sure 4 me/olisa doooo
Re: From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? by Olodo24: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Alobam. that's one classic rap Naija can boast of. But unfortunately, Phyno like most rappers in Nigeria has left rap for trashy afro pop with painful and repetitive lyrics. we need to bring back the Phyno of No Guts No Glory
Re: From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? by onward4life(m): 4:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Sewwaa
*west coast gang dance steps **

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From ‘fada Fada’ To ‘alobam’, What’s Your Favourite Phyno Song? by mubaking: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2018
ghost mde

(1) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: My Mandate Has Been Stolen – Popular Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan / #Sweet Boys Association : I'm Still Searching For The Right Woman — Falz / #dakoreat40! Dakore Egbuson-akande’s Birthday Party Was Lit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.