Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

God Takes The Very Righteous People Early - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Takes The Very Righteous People Early (493 Views)

Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / When Men Say It Is Over, God Takes Over. / GOD Gives And GOD Takes.. Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Takes The Very Righteous People Early by lawlhee: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is a very emotional post for me, heard of a friend's death and it's taken the whole of my mood since morning. She was someone who referenced God so much and young, cool and upright. As sad as I am at the moment I believe God took her away to secure her from the world's evil. We usually cry over the loss of someone we know but sometimes God let's such thing happen for his own personal reason. All I can say is that continue to rest in God's Bossom "a lady after God's own heart". Till we meet again! embarassed
Re: God Takes The Very Righteous People Early by Martinez19(m): 4:14am On Oct 10, 2018
lawlhee:
As sad as I am at the moment I believe God took her away to secure her from the world's evil. We usually cry over the loss of someone we know but sometimes God let's such thing happen for his own personal reason.
grin grin grin keep on rationalising. As it's said, mental slavery and foolishness is sometimes a choice. Couldn't the almighty god had kept her till old age and still secure her from the evil of this world? Isn't he omnipotent? What is that necessary thing that god cannot achieve without the death of your friend?
Study the cause and circumstances of your friend's death and you will see that Muslims, atheists, Buddhists, Hindus etc. have suffered similarly. Can we say their god decided to take them away to secure them from the world's evil? If they told you that, what would think and say? What makes your friend's own divine?
Re: God Takes The Very Righteous People Early by ponziponzi(m): 4:32am On Oct 10, 2018
lawlhee:
This is a very emotional post for me, heard of a friend's death and it's taken the whole of my mood since morning. She was someone who referenced God so much and young, cool and upright. As sad as I am at the moment I believe God took her away to secure her from the world's evil. We usually cry over the loss of someone we know but sometimes God let's such thing happen for his own personal reason. All I can say is that continue to rest in God's Bossom "a lady after God's own heart". Till we meet again! embarassed
God don’t take anyone, people just die. We get old, we get attacked by diseases, we get into accidents, we just die.

(1) (Reply)

Salvation And How To Possess It / Is Salvation By Faith Alone, Or By Faith Plus Works? / Birthing A Godman- True And Unbelievable Tales Of The Nativity Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.