Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) (73794 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Rocketland007: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Enough of the Oyakhilome story, Haba! it is do, Abeg ona. grin
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Basher8583: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
icogb:
Benny Hinn isn't divorced.
He Divorced in 2010
Google is your friend

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by icogb: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

He Divorced in 2010
Google is your friend
No sir. Dey got bck. Tis d same woman nd for dem presenting it d way it's there is jst mischief. Infact, dey didn't really divorce jst dat d woman served him paper den he started asking for prayers while als admitting he is at fault for always overlooking his family needs. Facts.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Someone should link me up with her.

I'm from Ghana.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Basher8583: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
icogb:
No sir. Dey got bck. Tis d same woman nd for dem presenting it d way it's there is jst mischief. Infact, dey didn't really divorce jst dat d woman served him paper den he started asking for prayers while als admitting he is at fault for always overlooking his family needs. Facts.
Where you there? So what you are telling me now is that Wikipedia is wrong and Hinn has not deemed it fit to correct thrm or sue them. Please read up Hinn on Wikipedia. Alot can be gotten from his character.
Agreed they might have reconciled, the fact remains what was the cause of the in reconciliable difference in the first place. I'll tell you. It was infidelity and it drove the woman insane. This was exactly what happend in the Oyakilome case.
Tall of birds of the same feathers

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Can someone drop her number in her inbox
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by icogb: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Where you there? So what you are telling me now is that Wikipedia is wrong and Hinn has not deemed it fit to correct thrm or sue them. Please read up Hinn on Wikipedia. Alot can be gotten from his character.
Agreed they might have reconciled, the fact remains what was the cause of the in reconciliable differencew in the first place. I'll tell you. It was infidelity and it drove the woman insane. This was exactly what happend in the Oyakilome case.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by icogb: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Agreed they might have reconciled, the fact remains what was the cause of the in reconciliable differencew in the first place. I'll tell you. It was infidelity and it drove the woman insane. This was exactly what happend in the Oyakilome case.
Oga I never said dey didn't hv issue. What I sed is dat det didn't divorce. Dey got separated nd d issue I wrote there was Suzanne' s first complaint b4 d issue of Paula White came up. Besides, dey hv reconciled nd he apologised eeven before d reconciliation. I followed dis issue closely cos Benny Hinn used to be my role model at the tym so I knw wot m saying. Abt Hinn suing wikipedia, not everybdy does. Fact is Benny Hinn has backslided cos if tis d Benny Hinn of old, he wnt even allow Chris close to him aldou, his backsliding has much to do with his miracles nd power of d Holy Spirit dan anything. Well, I stl ray for him(Benny Hinn though).
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Dayoara: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Adorable
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

He Divorced in 2010
Google is your friend

And remarried in 2013. Òde
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
icogb:
Oga I never said dey didn't hv issue. What I sed is dat det didn't divorce. Dey got separated nd d issue I wrote there was Suzanne' s first complaint b4 d issue of Paula White came up. Besides, dey hv reconciled nd he apologised eeven before d reconciliation. I followed dis issue closely cos Benny Hinn used to be my role model at the tym so I knw wot m saying. Abt Hinn suing wikipedia, not everybdy does. Fact is Benny Hinn has backslided cos if tis d Benny Hinn of old, he wnt even allow Chris close to him aldou, his backsliding has much to do with his miracles nd power of d Holy Spirit dan anything. Well, I stl ray for him(Benny Hinn though).

@Basher8583, So you do not know that a wiki is made up of contributions form various people like you and I. Even you can go and correct and edit stuff there.

Only the ignorant refer to Google or Wikipedia like God.
It will dawn on you when you find stories about yourself or you father that you know are just cooked up.

@icogb, Benny Hinn got divorced and remarried. And as for his relationship with Pastor Chris, the two generals are having the best, most influential and most powerful times of their lives and ministries.

I heard Benny Hinn say, working with Loveworld "stirs up fire in his soul". That's been the testimony of ministers who come in contact with Pastor Chris. Other ministers observed the same thing about both of them.

Benny Hinn that you know? You're a joker. grin

When did he backslide? Is it after the 4million dollars scandal involving PFN and CAN?

After collecting his money, you now label him a backslider. Odiegwu.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

He Divorced in 2010
Google is your friend

You sef, you copied and pasted, yet you cannot read. May God have mercy on indomie generation. No wonder they no longer pass waec.

He divorced his wife in 2010 and remarried her in 2013.

Google is your friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

You sef, you copied and pasted, yet you cannot read. May God have mercy on indomie generation. No wonder they no longer pass waec.

He divorced his wife in 2010 and remarried her in 2013.

Google is your friend

Olodo.
So if I beat you up to stupor and later apologize to you and ask for your friendship again; does that absolve me from being a violent person?

Why should a MAN OF GOD get involved in that divorce issue in the first place. Thats the real crux. Forget the remarried thing. Its just for the media. The divorce issues andcthe reason for the divorce (Infidelity with another woman pastor) really affected his brand and he had to resort to quick rebranding by remarry his former wife. Im quite surprised you did not notice that.
You were more interested in calling someone you dont know indomie generation while you are actually the one not reading and researching. Need I say you are a still a youngling?
I will let this slide as you can see from my moniker, I would have ordinarily BASHED you. But since I can see you are really young and not too bright I will let you pass.
Please dont quote me again if you can't chat intelligenty
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2018
donnie:

@Basher8583, So you do not know that a wiki is made up of contributions form various people like you and I. Even you can go and correct and edit stuff there.

Only the ignorant refer to Google or Wikipedia like God.
It will dawn on you when you find stories about yourself or you father that you know are just cooked up.

@icogb, Benny Hinn got divorced and remarried. And as for his relationship with Pastor Chris, the two generals are having the best, most influential and most powerful times of their lives and ministries.

I heard Benny Hinn say, working with Loveworld "stirs up fire in his soul". That's been the testimony of ministers who come in contact with Pastor Chris. Other ministers observed the same thing about both of them.

Benny Hinn that you know? You're a joker. grin

When did he backslide? Is it after the 4million dollars scandal involving PFN and CAN?

After collecting his money, you now label him a backslider. Odiegwu.
Wikipedia is an open community encyclopaedia. And yes as rightly said people contribute to it. But guess what you are required to put all your references there. So in otherwords wiki does not encourage spurious claims.
If you dont like or trust wiki and google please dont use it.
And you got it entirely wrong. Its only the ignorant that refer to a 2,000 year old texts for answers in the modern world.
And yes if anyone puts up anything about me in wiki with reference, its going to be good because I aint got no skeleton in my cupboard like your mogs.
Dont let Benny Hinns issue bog you down. He is guilty of all those immoral acts and has no moral rights to officiate a marrage session. Like I said I wonder what he would preach about on that day
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by icogb: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Basher8583:

Wikipedia is an open community encyclopaedia. And yes as rightly said people contribute to it. But guess what you are required to put all your references there. So in otherwords wiki does not encourage spurious claims.
If you dont like or trust wiki and google please dont use it.
And you got it entirely wrong. Its only the ignorant that refer to a 2,000 year old texts for answers in the modern world.
And yes if anyone puts up anything about me in wiki with reference, its going to be good because I aint got no skeleton in my cupboard like your mogs.
Dont let Benny Hinns issue bog you down. He is guilty of all those immoral acts and has no moral rights to officiate a marrage session. Like I said I wonder what he would preach about on that day
While I get where you re heading to. Pls be more clarified dat d only issue d wife raised as of dat tym was dat he puts ministry work ahead of his family esp her whc he apologised nd sought pple's prayers seriously den for his home's restoration. Every other thing you see there is from the media. Pls dnt alw dis his recent rltshp wif pst. Chris confuse you. And yes, I knw he has backslides now but not den nd twas nt abt infidelity.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Basher8583: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
icogb:
While I get where you re heading to. Pls be more clarified dat d only issue d wife raised as of dat tym was dat he puts ministry work ahead of his family esp her whc he apologised nd sought pple's prayers seriously den for his home's restoration. Every other thing you see there is from the media. Pls dnt alw dis his recent rltshp wif pst. Chris confuse you. And yes, I knw he has backslides now but not den nd twas nt abt infidelity.
You are a mature person to relate with and I also respect your opinion and contribution.
But while I belive there's more to the divorce/separation issue with his wife we are not hearing. I also belive for his wife to crack and breakdown, the issue should have been more complex than what you just mentioned.
Not withstanding it was nice deliberating with you while I wish you well in your endeavours
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by icogb: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Basher8583:

You are a mature person to relate with and I also respect your opinion and contribution.
But while I belive there's more to the divorce/separation issue with his wife we are not hearing. I also belive for his wife to crack and breakdown, the issue should have been more complex than what you just mentioned.
Not withstanding it was nice deliberating with you while I wish you well in your endeavours
Thank you. Was jst concerned cos I knw you must be writing from what the media left in d cyberspace whc is jst abt mischief as dos accusations were jst speculations from dem den. How dey later left dat fin there is jst shocking nd d wife expressly said her issue was jst his being too busy nd twas a bit funny den cos she was saying she wants to divorce him cos Benny wld always tell her dat she cann't divorce him whenever she confronts him cos she is God fearing whc Benny als accepted. People prayed for dem den including myself cos pst. Benny was not a pastor to be involved in divorce mess. Moreover, d way dey met was jst an example of xtian marriage. And God being faithful to his name nd to Benny, d family got healed.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by gwama: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
muystoy:
Why their knuckles come burn like that?

This is the fault of make-up artist who chose a lighter foundation than their original complexion to make up the face and bust. cool
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by donnie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Basher8583:

I will let this slide as you can see from my moniker, I would have ordinarily BASHED you. But since I can see you are really young and not too bright I will let you pass.
Please dont quote me again if you can't chat intelligenty

My dear let it slide, instead of displaying your ignorance.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by livebullet(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2019
Divorce looming... Marriage is not unbreakable in these churches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.