Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari (622 Views)

Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday in Abuja said no part of Nigeria would be ignored under his watch.

The President gave the assurance when he received a delegation of Ugep Kingdom, Cross River, led by Obol Ofem Ubana, Obol Lopon of Ugep, a retired army officer.

President Buhari was responding to a request by the royal father for the Federal Government to intervene and resolve inter-ethnic conflicts affecting several communities namely Nko, Nyima, Oyadama, Edibe, Usumtong, Adadama and Ekureku.

President Buhari told the delegation: ‘‘I assure you that under my watch, no part of Nigeria will be ignored.
”I am very pleased that you [the traditional ruler] have shared some professional background as a former military officer.”My experience of being in the military afforded me the opportunity to work with all Nigerians and this is a lifetime experience.”

Earlier in his remarks, the traditional ruler thanked the President for appointing Yakuur sons into exalted positions in government.He said some of the appointees included Chief of Naval Staff, Minister of Niger Delta and Special Assistant to the President on Prosecution.

The traditional ruler pledged the support of his community to the president’s ”quest to rescue Nigeria.”

On restiveness in the region, the Obol Lopon said: ‘‘We are increasingly losing our youths to inter-tribal wars which if nothing is done, will leave our communities without youths in the near future.

”As Obolo Lopon of Ugep, I am ready to partner with relevant government agencies saddled with the responsibility and management of communal conflict resolutions.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/i-will-never-ignore-any-part-of-nigeria-president-buhari/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2018
See him spotting the revered "Isi Agu" when he wants to hoodwink the 5%ters.A very vindictive, clannish, bigot and ethnic supremacist that have never hidden his disdain for any thing other than hausa-fulani.
A president that have divided & ruled Nigeria based a mathematically incorrect 97 and 5 percent by openly belonging to the core hausa-fulani muslims while others are inconsequential as long as his warped mind is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by IrokoOluwere: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
Racoon:
See him spotting the revered "Isi Agu" when he wants to hoodwink the 5%ters.A very vindictive, clannish, bigot and ethnic supremacist that have never hidden his disdain for any thing other than hausa-fulani.
A president that have divided & ruled Nigeria based a mathematically incorrect 97 and 5 percent by openly belonging to the core hausa-fulani muslims while others are inconsequential as long as his warped mind is concerned.
[/s]
Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by limeta(f): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Is Buhari ok
Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by ipobarethieves: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2018
cool
Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by UncleNnamdi: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2018
It's too late for you to deceive us. AMEN!
Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by Monimatic(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Lifeless Ur time is up, u can't fool us again

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:15am On Oct 10, 2018
That is very commendable from president BUHARI.
Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by Deltayankeeboi: 1:46am On Oct 10, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI.
someone said zombies will be in ogbomosho and oshogbo, they will be typing "buhari is like a religion in the north" cheesy cheesy that one weak me.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by Deltayankeeboi: 1:49am On Oct 10, 2018
After 3years in office, baba is still saying "I will" "I will"
Kai this man na mumu o cheesy
Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by futuregovernor: 4:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
After 3years in office, baba is still saying "I will" "I will"

Kai this man na mumu o cheesy
What do you expect from a lifeless president
Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by knightsTempler: 4:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Meanwhile, For Satan so love Nigeria, that he gave them his only deserving son called APC. That whosoever beliveth in him, APC, will not only perish but have everlasting agony!
Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 10, 2018
Beacuse of buhari, our differences which used to unite us was begging to look like a curse.

-Atleast the North has seen its not a Fulani thing
-Its not a muslim thing
-Its not a northern thing
-Its not regional bias
-Its not hate

The man is not just right for the system.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Ignore Any Part Of Nigeria – President Buhari by Nbote(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Election don reach na... Mayb he has forgotten about his 5% statement

(1) (Reply)

The Wild Wild West! Atiku And FFK 2019! / I Will Vote For APC In 2019 only If... / Peace Corps Commandant Arrested For Allegedly Extorting N54m From Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.