Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Top 10 Places To Use Free & Decent Toilet Facilities - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Places To Use Free & Decent Toilet Facilities (409 Views)

Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Places To Use Free & Decent Toilet Facilities by bonapri: 1:16am On Oct 10, 2018

Top 10 Places to Use Free & Decent Toilet Facilities When out in the Street

I was returning from a business meeting a few days ago and with me was a friend to whom I was giving a ride. Along the way, she became heavily pressed and needed to urinate anywhere possible. After my long pep talk to her not to do it on the road side, she accepted one of the 10 options I gave her, she did her thing and we continued our trip.

Here are the 10 options I gave her which I’m sharing with you folks as a way to make our surroundings healthier and smell better. So, whenever you’re away from home and out in the street and you feel like using the toilet, the top 10 options to consider are :

1. Mall : Enter, ask for the toilet, no one will question you

2. Public Building : Enter, ask for the toilet, no one will question you

3. Petrol Station : Enter, ask for the toilet, no one will question you

4. Service Rendering Office (MTN office, DSTV office, PHCN, etc) : Enter, ask for the toilet, no one will question you

5. Fast Food Restaurant : ask for a dish not on their menu, like Pizza, then ask for the toilet

6. Bar : ask for a drink not on their menu, like Chateau Rouge, then ask for the toilet

7. Church : act like you want to pray, then ask for the toilet

8. Bank : ask a question at the customer service desk on account opening, then ask for the toilet

9. Supermarket : ask for a product they certainly will not have, like mosquito repellent spray, then ask for the toilet

10. Institute : make an inquiry on how to enroll, then ask for the toilet

Re: Top 10 Places To Use Free & Decent Toilet Facilities by baltty: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is very good information to keep handy. We need a better smelling environment in Nigeria.
Re: Top 10 Places To Use Free & Decent Toilet Facilities by baltty: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
I believe this is quite important because most people, especially new comers, are not sure of what to do when in such situations.
Re: Top 10 Places To Use Free & Decent Toilet Facilities by baltty: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
I tried #8 yesterday and boy was it a huge relief !

(1) (Reply)

Man Takes Generator To Hospital During Son's Treatment / Hormonal Imbalance And Enlarge Uterus Supplements . / 3 Drinks To Clean Your Liver Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.