Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Breaking: Court Order EFCC To Arrest, Investigate Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court Order EFCC To Arrest, Investigate Oshiomole (637 Views)

Votebuying:investigate Oshiomole Over Self Confession- Kwara PDP To EFCC / NRTC CHECK: Buhari Didn’t Order EFCC To Raid Tinubu’s House / Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Court Order EFCC To Arrest, Investigate Oshiomole by Richmmbm(m): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2018
A Federal High Court siting at Abuja and presided over by Hon. Justice A.I. Chikere, today ordered Bishop Ochei to serve EFCC and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole with his application to issue an order of Mandamus on EFCC to arrest and investigate Adams Oshiomhole upon allegations of corruption made by Bishop Ochei, within 5 days from 9th October, 2018.

Bishop Ochei’s lawyer, Dr. West-Idahosa while arguing a Motion Ex-Parte filed in Suit No FHC/ABJ/CS/628/ 2018 urged the Court to allow the Redpondents file a reply to the weighty allegations made against them by the Applicant in support of the Federal Government’s fight against corruption.

He referred the court to 86 exhibits filed in Court by the Applicant in support of his application. He also relied on several Orders of the Federal High Rules, Sections 15 & 24 of the 1999 Constitution as amended.

The case has been adjourned to 23rd October, 2018 for arguments from all the parties.

http://www.afemaireporter.com/breaking-court-order-efcc-to-arrest-investigate-oshiomole/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Breaking: Court Order EFCC To Arrest, Investigate Oshiomole by Observer007(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Interesting. undecided

The way people change as soon as they get into corridors of political power makes me wonder sometimes: will I also probably change if given the same opportunity?

This was a man of the people, a true Labour leader of grassroots Nigerian workers, now turned political power broker at the highest level.

¶¶
For those who are interested in quality only, check my signature.
¶¶
Re: Breaking: Court Order EFCC To Arrest, Investigate Oshiomole by KanwuliaMama: 2:13am On Oct 10, 2018
Like all the other cases. . . . Hanging up in the air!
A mockery on fighting corruption.
What a SHYTEHOLE! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Order EFCC To Arrest, Investigate Oshiomole by Mynd44: 5:14am On Oct 10, 2018

(1)

UPDATE: Okorocha Loses As Uzodinma Gets Imo APC Guber Ticket / Difference Between WAEC Certificates from WAEC And Buhari's School / Why I Won't Vote For Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.