Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 (3525 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Local Governments Received N126.28bn From FAAC Allocation In May 2019 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by Validated: 4:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Kindly patiently listen ,,, you will agree with me that PDP is the saving grace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfxiZBzfoyU
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Peter was obviously supporting Atiku and it was funny how he rubbished that useless Kogi governor.

I think he also talked Fayose down. grin
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by slimfit1(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2018
We want someone with character. If Atiku can't find one forget it.
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2018
This one that you are celebrating VP post so...I sha hope you did not call Yoruba slaves of Hausa sha because your passion to serve a fulani man get as e be o
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by franchasng: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Give Adesina the VP o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Something is definitely wrong this IPOB members, your presidential candidate have no pedigree , just look at your vice President again, the worst aspect of Your vice president Peter is that, he educated illiterate, self centered, self righteousness and confused quack.
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by Kaetoh: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Bro this is really very disappointing because Osibanjo is not for once the problem of Nigeria, rather he has always been a warm and detribalised leader quite different from that grand bigot in aso Rock called Buhari. Osibanjo deserves all the respect in my own point of view oo.
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by michlins(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2018
If PDP is serious then the VP slot is going to come from SW because of the bloc of votes coming from there. They already have SE and SS on lockdown irrespective of whom they field

2 Likes

Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by columbus007(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
am thinking that atiku to be a criminal that is what my mind says and it doesn't lie.
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by odogwunaija(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2018
What a sound mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2018
The fact remains that no igbo man will ever rule this country... You'll continue to be slaves to the north and south west
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Obi has spoken extremely intelligently. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Very sound guy. Nigeria needs Obi.
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by Icus1: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
In need of a private tutor (for both primary and secondary (science) school student) u can call or whatsapp 08166834186. (lagosians alone)
Re: Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 by RecentHistory: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2023
I just dey laugh

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / The Huge 344 Years Tortoise Of Ogbomoso Dies / The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.