Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage (3515 Views)

Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 / Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
President Buhari is very much confident ahead of saturday’s election.

During an interview with CNN’s David Mckenzie, he was asked series of questions, ranging from Boko Haram attacks and how he intends to accept defeat if he eventually loses out in tomorrow's election.

But President Buhari in his response, told the Interviewer that "no body would unseat me" and that statement have sparked outrage as Nigerians condemned the statement and advised him to let the electorate decide his fate.

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by khingTony(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Be it Atiku or Buhari; Nigerians deserve whoever that wins this bleeped up elections
Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by three: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Abfinest007(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
giving a baboon a glass of wine is easy but collecting d glass for him is the problem. I dare buhari not to accept defeat when is clear he lost d election .he will be given d gbagbo treatment

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Guestlander: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sparks outrage amongst the already outraged folks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by bedspread: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari That has been Unseated Spirtually and Physically!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by magoo10(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
That is what a demented patient would say
Simple question of how you intend to accept defeat he cannot answer
That is how he said his wife belong to the kitchen

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by delugajackson: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Keep wallowing in delusion and self-aggrandisement. You've already been unseated in the minds of millions of Nigerians. Prepare your handover-note tonight.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by mbaboy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
That's a despot speaking
Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
1. buhari exposed the level of Illiteracy in our midst. You have to be a real dunce to still support Buhari
2. buhari exposed the fact that we have very sadistic and evil people among us with the way these set of people openly endorse and defend Buhari's atrocities
3. buhari exposed the hacks and quacks parading as men and women of integrity. From Soyinka to Falana; Oby to Sagay to Bakare and Adeboye, the list is endless.
The above last expose has been the best thing a Buhari Presidency has achieved as this has permanently sieved the chaff from the wheat. The likes of Oby, Keyamo, Falana, Bakare, Soyinka, Donald Duke and Pat Utomi will never ever be taken serious ever again and whatever influence they used to wield has been watered down and diluted with their own excrement.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
They will wail and cry and curse but baba will remain till 2023.

Outrage o inrage o downrage o uprage o will not change that unshakable fact that it will remain baba till 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by afroniger: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
There aren't enough PVCs in PDP supporters hands to unseat Buhari. That is just the honest truth. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Samunique(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pride goeth before destruction !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by 9jahotblog: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigeria people will unseat you tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by iluvdonjazzy: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
finger crossed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
A man like Buhari cannot be removed by all these online ranters especially on nairaland.

A man with masters degree in strategic studies is who you want to outsmart.

Una never see anything.

A million Atikus and Sarakis cannot pull it off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
9jahotblog:
Nigeria people will unseat you tomorrow.

Somebody that Nigerian people are solidly defending is who you want to unseat. grin

Good luck with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Racoon(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
No tyrannt have ever succeeded against the resolve of a determined people.Buhari will be given the Yaya Jammeh and Laurent Gbagbo treatment.Tyranny have no place in a 21st century world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by godliman: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
That man thinks he is God.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by diadem10: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
No thief can unseat Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Sarrkl: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerians will Unseat you.

Fellow Nigerians, go out and vote. Stay and get your vote counted. Don't be intimidated by APC thugs.

Vote PDP
Vote Atiku

#DefendYourVotes
#Back2Daura2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Yankee101: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Daura calling
Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Jman06(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
That statement is meant to create the impression that voting doesn't matter! It is a tactical way of preventing people from coming out to vote!

Nigerians! Beware! Come out en masse to cast your votes for Atiku Abubakar!

A massive vote against Buhari will send him packing!
Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Racoon:
No tyrannt have ever succeeded against the resolve of a determined people.Buhari will be given the Yaya Jammeh and Laurent Gbagbo treatment.Tyranny have no place in a 21st century world.

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sarrkl:
Nigerians will Unseat you.

Fellow Nigerians, go out and vote. Stay and get your vote counted. Don't be intimidated by APC thugs.

Vote PDP
Vote Atiku

#DefendYourVotes
#Back2Daura2019

Dubai strategy of lies. Why are you trying to clone Sarrkis account. The original owner is Sarrki and you are Sarrkl and just changed i to l.

Lies and deception do not win elections.

You may fake it but you can never be like the Original Mr 15th of February moniker opener

Mynd44 kindly take down this imposter who is trying to mimic Sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
A Dictator never changes.

Buhari deserves to be sent back to Daura.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by IVORY2009(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rusher14 over to u? Ur oga has spoken again...
Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by jericco1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
he's mad
Re: Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage by IVORY2009(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
Tetehjewels:

Dubai strategy of lies. Why are you trying to clone Sarrkis account. The original owner is Sarrki and you are Sarrkl and just changed i to l.

Lies and deception do not win elections.

You may fake it but you can never be like the Original Mr 15th of February moniker opener

Mynd44 kindly take down this imposter who is trying to mimic Sarrki
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2)

Eid-el-fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Congratulates Muslims / Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? / Nigeria Army Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.