Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat (29999 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by FBIL: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2018
I am 100% Igbo! I just want Buhari to go; I am not worried if Atiku picks VP from the SW. But what worries me is that Atiku may lose SE drastically, I know my people. And the SW has no PDP sitting governor to bolster or guarantee voting PDP. Thus, if Atiku gets a lacklustre vote from SW, he may even get lower from the East. And this will also affect Igbo voters outside Igbo land. And he'll lose. May God open his eyes, so that selfish politicians don't deceive him. Buhari has to go!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Megaideas(f): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Only Okonjo-Iweala or Peter Obi will bring out the best out of Nigeria. He should go for either of them.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by akinszz: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2018
sweetgala:

You go for SW and PDP would be forever dead in SW. They gave away the party chairman position now this
� you are on point �
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by akinszz: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Igbos constitute better population of Lagos, i think you know
that's your belief... You are entitled to it.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by technicallyrich(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Ojukwudfugitive:

Slave, of you are deported again to your cursed land or Oba of Lagos threatens you again, you will be shouting marginalization. You slaves, don't you want Biafra again? You will always remain slaves in this country. If Atiku picks an IPod as VP, he is a goner because we can never vote for an ipod-tainted presidency as widely canvassed by Ojukwu the fugitive in 1993 when iPods voted for NRC at the expense of MKO, a southern aspirant. You will never get to Aso rock again.
u be big idiottt.i am ijaw and prouldly a biafran.
Na only talk oyorubas fit talk.
Cowardss.can your people fight for anything.
It is better to fight and fall like a real man,than be alive and be cowardss.
Dirtyy thingss that dont bat and stinkk like goat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by alexvatt(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2018
martowskin1:

The deciding point of the election is not SE or SW, it is North central, thats where huge of the vote is coming from...

He will still loose SW even if the VP is coming from there, but imagine the damage if he looses SE .... Am sure the combination of SS and SE is more than Sw

The SW has already shown where they belong..... Tinibu controls them all
big lies. South West electorates are not controlled by anybody. Ask GEJ when he was busy sharing dollars to South West monarchs. Only one south west monarch told the GEJ the bitter truth that they are not in control of electorates in south west.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by technicallyrich(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2018
israelmao:

Where is its location on Nigerian map?
oga even my state rivers is geographically located in the east,but things change,but from day one yoruba is no mans land.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by cbngov01(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
shortgun:
Atiku should consider me, I will do a good job

With ur guns?...consider u for assasin's creed ba?
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Odingo1: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Yoruba and their tribal politics, after pulling PDP down they are begging for VP, if Atiku did not take an Igbo VP then he will fail,Igbos have take all manner of bullet for PDP, Yoruba is not ready for anything challenging, they only come to benefit when the going is good and abandone you immediately there is a problem, SW should stick with their APC. With NC;NE;SS;SE Atiku will win.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Zieina(f): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Igbo for vp, pls, so that PDP will lose out in the end.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by CoolAmbience(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2018
divinehand2003:
I prefer PETER OBI to be the VP come 2019. That guy is super dynamic and will do well in growing and building the economy of our great nation. He isnt only a politician, but also a technocrat that is well read and intelligent.

He is my former Governor and from Agulu.

Please, give me a figure for the number of jobs he created or a few job creation initiatives he developed and successfully implemented.

I am waiting please.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by alexvatt(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2018
maasoap:

No group of people in Nigeria can be more Satanic than members and sympathisers of PDP. Bribing delegates with amount of money ranging from 1000 dollars to 10,000 dollars just to serve your country! Who bribes the citizens with that kind of money in order to serve them?
And that's just at the party primary level. How much will he spend during the final election? What will he bring to table? Looting, massive looting! No be PDP?
It is a big lies that hw bribe the delegates with $10000 each. He got 1532 votes, then multiply. 1532×$10000? it is a lie, he never bribe anybody.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by buchai: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku should conduct an open debate for them to select the best among them
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2018
revolt:
Pls remove ekweremadu from that list. Dude has been redundant as far as I'm concerned
Ekweremadu redundant? You must come from Mars. Ekweremadu has proven himself one of the most competent politician from the SE. Keep shut while others contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by omoelerin1: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2018
goodnessme1:
If he like let him choose Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,there will be no voting in east come 2019.
Tribal bigot! A lady for that matter.
And your face looked innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Zieina(f): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Odingo1:
Yoruba and their tribal politics, after pulling PDP down they are begging for VP, if Atiku did not take an Igbo VP then he will fail,Igbos have take all manner of bullet for PDP, Yoruba is ready for anything challenging, SW should stick with their APC. With NC;NE;SS;SE Atiku will win.

Hypocritical. Have you forgotten igbos' hatred for the hausas so soon? Is Atiku not hausa? VP slot should not concern you guys at all. Also, remember, "Nigeria is a zoo"

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by mildflame: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2018
iAudio:
To give this people a very good fight, the vp must come from the SW. (I am not from there)

The target is to send this satanic bunch out of Nigeria. Simple.
See this one you think southwest people are DUMB the Atlantic ocean awaits is there for anti PMB to live come 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by CoolAmbience(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2018
PassingShot:
This bubble, no doubt will burst in 2019.

2019 is the final battle to liberate Nigeria from ultra corrupt politicians (imagine Atiku/Ekweremandu for a second!) spearheaded by Atiku, IBB, OBJ, Saraki and their supporters.

2019 is surely a battle between those who genuinely seek Nigeria's progress and those who want to return us to the dark days of corruption which witnessed wanton stealing of our common wealth.

One thing I am very sure of is that we still have more sane Nigerians than insane ones. The insane ones are louder though but we shall see.

My brother, just imagine....negodu the kind of support they are giving to a football team that comprise 'keyless' players like IBB, TY Danjuma, OBJ etc.

Anyways, we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Odingo1: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Zieina:
Igbo for vp, pls, so that they'll lose out.

If Igbo lose out is not bad, Atiku VP must be Igbo for him to make any impact, SW will just betray him if he choose Yoruba as VP, his Yoruba VP will decamp to APC immediately after the election and congratulate Buhari even if APC rig the election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2018
FBIL:
I am 100% Igbo! I just want Buhari to go; I am not worried if Atiku picks VP from the SW. But what worries me is that Atiku may lose SE drastically, I know my people. And the SW has no PDP sitting governor to bolster or guarantee voting PDP. Thus, if Atiku gets a lacklustre vote from SW, he may even get lower from the East. And this will also affect Igbo voters outside Igbo land. And he'll lose. May God open his eyes, so that selfish politicians don't deceive him. Buhari has to go!!
this people that always start with am igbo. Am hundred percent igbo should be feared.. Nothing else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Jrevelation(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2018
i pray God help ur thinking

Doerstech:

wHATS DIS ONE saying?
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by CoolAmbience(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:
Soludo and Akinwumi Adeshina.

If you know, you know.

If we are keeping tribal sentiments aside, these two men have worked in sensitive positions that has to do with growing our economy, pairing an industrialist who has worked with Customs and any of these two will be a great team.

Will Atiku let the person work freely?

You think everybody is like Buhari who honors know-how and doesn't care if his Deputy enjoyed all the spotlight...recall Idiagbon and now Osinbajo.

We are watching.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Will Atiku let the person work freely?

You think everybody is like Buhari who honors know-how and doesn't care if his Deputy enjoyed all the spotlight...recall Idiagbon and now Osinbajo.

We are watching.

Please, don't mention Buhari, I use God beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Odingo1: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Zieina:

Hypocritical. Have you forgotten igbos' hatred for the hausas so soon? Is Atiku not hausa? VP slot should not concern you guys at all. Also, remember, "Nigeria is a zoo"

Atiku had been an Igbo choice, you people call him IPOD man but now want VP under him so that yoruba will pull him down.

Atiku with Igbo man will win Buhari, NC;NE;SS;SE is enough to give him victory.

How can SW that have APC as their regional party be looking for VP under PDP, cant you Yorubas stay one place.

You people want to use one stone to kill two bird claiming to be wise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by revolt(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Chiwude:
Ekweremadu redundant? You must come from Mars. Ekweremadu has proven himself one of the most competent politician from the SE. Keep shut while others contribute.
sharap there....what has ekweremadu done.....mtchweess.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by KosyJerry(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Please let us know the running mate when chosen and stop considering everyone at the same. Tough decision thou
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by alexvatt(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
israelmao:

Where is its location on Nigerian map?
Is it not stupid for a Yoruba to say Abuja is a no man's land?
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Onarabu: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
adonbilivit:
if Atiku picks a vp from SW, he should forget it. yorubas will not give him block votes, regardless. the SW votes will be divided ni. in the south we have 3 regions...SE,SS and SW...give the slot to SE and automaitcally the SS is yours as well. give the slot to SW and you loose the SE and SS and the yorubas(not SW coz more than 35% that make up that figure are from SE n SS) will still give you less than 50% of their votes. or are you telling me that 7m + 8m + 40% of 14m(5.6m for SE and SS folks in the west) which gives us 20.6 million votes is less than SW 8.4m votes?(14m - 40% of 14m for easterners and south south folks resident in SW). Atiku, looking at these numbers, 20.6m against 8.4m, I believe you know what to do.

to those quoting me saying these words of mine are lies, get out of your feelings. go to any school in lagos, for example, ask for the class register in the case of a secondary or primary school. Do the maths as to the proportion of SE and SS to SW pupils. what ever u get juxtapose it with their parents'/guardians/elder brothers votimg power. no emotions

No one is talking about Donald Duke again!
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Chukazu: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Mynd44:
Only Ben Obi, Peter Obi And Ekweremadu are being considered

What does Ben Obi and Ekweremadu know about the Economy when you have likes of EZEKWESILI, OKONJO, SOLUDO, ARUNMA OTTI, AND PETER OBI?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Odingo1:

Atiku had been an Igbo choice, you people call him IPOD man but now want VP under him so that yoruba will pull him down.

don't mind that guy u are quoting.. We hate hausa and yaradua was voted into power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by hateme777: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
adonbilivit:
if Atiku picks a vp from SW, he should forget it. yorubas will not give him block votes, regardless. the SW votes will be divided ni. in the south we have 3 regions...SE,SS and SW...give the slot to SE and automaitcally the SS is yours as well. give the slot to SW and you loose the SE and SS and the yorubas(not SW coz more than 35% that make up that figure are from SE n SS) will still give you less than 50% of their votes. or are you telling me that 7m + 8m + 40% of 14m(5.6m for SE and SS folks in the west) which gives us 20.6 million votes is less than SW 8.4m votes?(14m - 40% of 14m for easterners and south south folks resident in SW). Atiku, looking at these numbers, 20.6m against 8.4m, I believe you know what to do.

to those quoting me saying these words of mine are lies, get out of your feelings. go to any school in lagos, for example, ask for the class register in the case of a secondary or primary school. Do the maths as to the proportion of SE and SS to SW pupils. what ever u get juxtapose it with their parents'/guardians/elder brothers votimg power. no emotions
See mumu Ooooo. Are Igbos in isale ekဝ primary school ? Or in Ede amukoko ?. Are Igbos no longer going to schools in south east ? that they only attend Lagos schools ?. If Atiku choose an ipob for V.P Yorubas are more united than Igbos APC will get 95% of the south west votes because they won't play a third citizen to Igbos ..... If truly Igbos hate PMB let them sacrifice their political ambitions of VP to Yoruba, just to defeat APC then , history will acknowledged Igbos as politicians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat by Zieina(f): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Odingo1:

How can SW that have APC as their regional party be looking for VP under PDP, cant you Yorubas stay one place.

You people want to use one stone to kill two bird claiming to be wise.

Don't miss the point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.