Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (46079 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Sweetcollins: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Congratulations ma
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by adioolayi(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Rara...If she had, she go talk am Next please !

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by oyetunder(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Some will doubt it...but I wont.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by allanphash7(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by moscobabs(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
U expect her to tell u the truth?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by yungrylex00(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Wake me up when she says the truth

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by tolexy007(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
g
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Centcanada: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
How this one take affect our government or jobless Nigerian youth as the president bubu calls us? Go and devise a means of tackling your marriage abeg because now the real music has started. You think say marriage is beans? Virginity or not, it can never show you how you can solve your home jamborees. But remember, if you want your marriage to be successful, stay of social media.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by KanwuliaMama: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Oh dear!
WHO ASKED HER? undecided
Prolly phocking with her mouth and anus, while allowing her toto to grow cobwebs. grin
She is even more stupid than she looks! embarassed
No wonder her mother avoided the wedding.

Just newly-wed and her mouth is running like dis?
To impress the “virgin-lovers” online or what? undecided

I see DIVORCE in LESS THAN 2 YEARS!
Now we all know you cannot PHOCK PROR-PROR-LY! cheesy

With that “GHANA MAN” wey carry HEAVY, BLAAAAACK, “MANDINGO-WAKANDA” BLOKOS? shocked
Was he a virgin too? After sleeping all the JAMMOS in South London kpa kpa.

I pity ya life!
Ya papa wey nor keep im own marriage dey deceive you ke. After SLEEPING with all his single and married church members? grin

No home training at all. embarassed
Mrs. FRIMPONG ko!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
If I believe make I diee

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by gozzy121(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Whether sex or no sex doesn't mean that you are a wife material is only the grace of God
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Does dat make her a virgin?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Kira290(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
What's this one saying undecided?...You can't even write clearly.
Hoodbilonia:
stop being greedy
u will die poor and your ppl will sell the btc and use the money to drink beer
odeh.
it was 355, before
now its 350.
poor guy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by ModsareChevres: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Sure
Expected
Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Akpacha(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonstoprain:
their cup of tea, please house check this out, I travel from lagos last week to go see my people for village, inside the bus I took, there was this lady that sit beside me with her son, so because the journey was a very long one, I decide to help her carry the baby sometimes so she can rest, finally we got to our destination by 9pm or there about, she thank me for being such a good person and handed me her phone to put my number which I did, after that we went our separate ways, the problem now is that ever since that day she has been calling me not less than five times a day asking me to come and see her, whenever she calls, she will be crying and beging me to come, so that's the situation I find myself at the moment, I just don't know what to do, weather to go or not, please guys what did you suggest, thanks and God bless you all.
Nigeria boy d form Joseph. What's she calling u for? Do u care to ask? Most not always be for a wrong reasons.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by sanerugwei: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2018
The question should be, Is Frimpong the only man she knew or had she seen or dated anyone else before him? shocked shocked kiss

I am saner_ugwei; I just want to make saner sense... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Tinalex(f): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Sorry ooo...from the kiss the bride pic up there? Abeg that girl n boy have done chumchin smiley...well HML to them
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Hoodbilonia: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2018
mumuni
ozwo
btc for how much 355.
u r a greedy dullard
Kira290:
What's this one saying undecided?...You can't even write clearly.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Duplik8t77(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2018
awon virgin borehole
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Kira290(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Mr man I'm selling for 350...the price fluctuates depending on rates.
Hoodbilonia:
mumuni
ozwo
btc for how much 355.
u r a greedy dullard
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2018
With Philip no, but with some other(s)..... YES.......
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Olajah81: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonstoprain:
their cup of tea, please house check this out, I travel from lagos last week to go see my people for village, inside the bus I took, there was this lady that sit beside me with her son, so because the journey was a very long one, I decide to help her carry the baby sometimes so she can rest, finally we got to our destination by 9pm or there about, she thank me for being such a good person and handed me her phone to put my number which I did, after that we went our separate ways, the problem now is that ever since that day she has been calling me not less than five times a day asking me to come and see her, whenever she calls, she will be crying and beging me to come, so that's the situation I find myself at the moment, I just don't know what to do, weather to go or not, please guys what did you suggest, thanks and God bless you all.

She need sex be dat..
Go nd sammer d dagacini
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Eserise1(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this is actually true,
Then she and Frimpong are fools.

Y are you been disturbed na

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by flyDixon: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2018
didfy:
Is no big deal. I didnt either after 1 yr plus with my wife before marriage . Though is by the grace of God. Thats why when i command greatness upon my family( wife and children) it happens very fast

Is paying off now

Kudos to you woman!

God bless you for taking your place as the king and ruler of your home, may God's grace continually uphold you and your household. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by fasterwell(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this is actually true, Then she and Frimpong are fools.
Maybe na wetin come make the guy cry when e kiss her na
U think am na
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Olajah81: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Do u think say we be munmun like u..
Serial lier..
And u call urself a pastor pikin..
Until l see ur toto...
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Akpacha(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
didfy:
Is no big deal. I didnt either after 1 yr plus with my wife before marriage . Though is by the grace of God. Thats why when i command greatness upon my family( wife and children) it happens very fast

Is paying off now

Kudos to you woman!
lol funny religious boy! U command greatness and it happens very fast, because of those kobo kobo u are getting, if actually u are greatness commander, y taking u time to be richer than dangote? Pls command private jet. Would take u serious.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by afamaustin(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Oloshos will not like this
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Wallade(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Well, I don't need that information.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Are you retarded? You must be if you think pastors too don't get Hot.

P. S:mod na hooorny I type o, wetin be hot?
smh grin grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by dingbang(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
lol, God is the judge. please read my signature, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.