Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (46080 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Anyone who believes this Rubbish needs their brain donated to the Zoos.

Crooked pastors.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Prestige16(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Rubbish... We dey follow her waka?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2018
tomdon:

Exactly. Thank you!
It is not about the chastity of the babe in question, it is their own failing.
Are you also a virgin. Let's marry

Na virginity be the only criteria wey you dey find?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2018
there are no Virgins in Nigeria, as long as they are Adults.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nonstoprain: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Akpacha:
Nigeria boy d form Joseph. What's she calling u for? Do u care to ask? Most not always be for a wrong reasons.
yes I did, she said she just want to see my face at first, letter she came up with another one saying is her son that wants to see me, but the one that really shocked me is her calling me this morning by 4.30am to tell me that she just want to hear my voice, which after she asked me to promise her that I will come today, even as I am typing, she is we till calling, I am really confused I don't know what to do
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nonstoprain: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Akpacha:
Nigeria boy d form Joseph. What's she calling u for? Do u care to ask? Most not always be for a wrong reasons.
yes I did, she said she just want to see my face at first, letter she came up with another one saying is her son that wants to see me, but the one that really shocked me is her calling me this morning by 4.30am to tell me that she just want to hear my voice, which after she asked me to promise her that I will come today, even as I am typing, she is still calling, I am really confused I don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by positivethought: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2018
Amagite:
Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has revealed she never had sex or dated her Dutch-born Ghanaian husband, Phillip Frimpong, before marriage.

She made the revelation during a question and answer session with her Instagram followers. See here post below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter-reveals-she-never-had-sex-before-marriage.html

OK,but was she a virgin before marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Akpacha(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonstoprain:
yes I did, she said she just want to see my face at first, letter she came up with another one saying is her son that wants to see me, but the one that really shocked me is her calling me this morning by 4.30am to tell me that she just want to hear my voice, which after she asked me to promise her that I will come today, even as I am typing, she is still calling, I am really confused I don't know what to do.
Thanks for been frank, just call her to informing her that nothing can happen between two of u. Ur type are rare, God bless u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Mankosi: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Dumb question. The question suppose to be are u a Virgin and not have u had sex with Chris. She might have had sex with other guys aside Chris.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
Na wa oh so they never dated, just woke up one morning and decided to get married.. This pastor pikin no go kill person with lies
We don't call it dating in Christendom it is called courtship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2018
izzou:
grin

You and Phillip never had sex doesn't mean you are a virgin. The thing fit Don loss tey tey grin

But Virginity is priceless kiss

#Proudlyvirgin cool

Even u too?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Mankosi:
Dumb question. The question suppose to be are u a Virgin and not have u had sex with Chris. She might have had sex with other guys aside Chris.
Which Chris again

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by tomdon(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:

Na virginity be the only criteria wey you dey find?

Leave what I de find to me. I want whom I want and I unwant whom I don't want. The same liberty applies to you, to all human of sound mind
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
I think I totally agree with her besides her husband is a pastor so I believe they wouldn't do such act until the night of their marriage..
That her husband is a pastor doesn't mean they can't have sex. Many pastors had having sex behind the scene unknown to their members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2018
tomdon:

Leave what I de find to me. I want whom I want and I unwant whom I don't want. The same liberty applies to you, to all human of sound mind

I hear you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2018
Amagite:
Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has revealed she never had sex or dated her Dutch-born Ghanaian husband, Phillip Frimpong, before marriage.

She made the revelation during a question and answer session with her Instagram followers. See here post below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter-reveals-she-never-had-sex-before-marriage.html

Stupid liar. See her puffy cheeks like it's stuffed with erect cocks, you can tell oyakhilome daughter is fvcking good at Bl0wjobs.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by anayolity: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonstoprain:
their cup of tea, please house check this out, I travel from lagos last week to go see my people for village, inside the bus I took, there was this lady that sit beside me with her son, so because the journey was a very long one, I decide to help her carry the baby sometimes so she can rest, finally we got to our destination by 9pm or there about, she thank me for being such a good person and handed me her phone to put my number which I did, after that we went our separate ways, the problem now is that ever since that day she has been calling me not less than five times a day asking me to come and see her, whenever she calls, she will be crying and beging me to come, so that's the situation I find myself at the moment, I just don't know what to do, weather to go or not, please guys what did you suggest, thanks and God bless you all.

Create a thread on this..... dont derail someones own
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by kullozone(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
I think I totally agree with her besides her husband is a pastor so I believe they wouldn't do such act until the night of their marriage..

That was how I thought a pastor would never divorce his wife too ohsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Just like Linda ikeji, who never had sex before she got pregnant
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
bros wehdone o, continue to agree with her
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by enemmo(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Little wonder the husband was crying on their wedding day.
Happy married life to them. God bless their home.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by DateMynd44(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Bawizzo:
Ok. so dae hymen was broken during a stretch yoga exercise, abi??
haha haha haha oboy no kill me with laugh. silly excuses women give during wedding night
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by JUBILEE2000: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonstoprain:
yes I did, she said she just want to see my face at first, letter she came up with another one saying is her son that wants to see me, but the one that really shocked me is her calling me this morning by 4.30am to tell me that she just want to hear my voice, which after she asked me to promise her that I will come today, even as I am typing, she is we till calling, I am really confused I don't know what to do

Pls don't sell ur birthright bc of a plate of porridge.
Sleeping with another man's wife is an abomination b4 the Living God. Ask Abraham and Abimalech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Etianwanokon: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2018
Good girl. God bless your home.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by ashawopikin(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
Na wa oh so they never dated, just woke up one morning and decided to get married.. This pastor pikin no go kill person with lies
no mind her, Na pastor children dey spoil pass
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by KelB(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Make we fry stone abi...Who virgin epp
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Evince(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
shartap who said abstinence b4 marriage is source of greatness . ur level of reasoning is still zero

didfy:
Is no big deal. I didnt either after 1 yr plus with my wife before marriage . Though is by the grace of God. Thats why when i command greatness upon my family( wife and children) it happens very fast

Is paying off now

Kudos to you woman!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2018
internationalman:
That shouldn't be the real question.

The real question should be have you had sex b4 with any guy...

If yes, then you not having sex with your potential husband does not make you any more different from those that do

Well that's your opinion which I don't know where you got it from.
Truth is the only guarantee to an honourable marriage is an undefiled bed. (Heb 13:4)
If you wish to enjoy maximum trust, respect and honour keep away from premarital sex less you will never have peace each time you are seen with the opposite sex even those you know you can never ever talk to.
BTW who says that if she is not virgin and turn to God that she will never be forgiven. The time of ignorance God ever looks now you 've come to knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2018
internationalman:
That shouldn't be the real question.

The real question should be have you had sex b4 with any guy...

If yes, then you not having sex with your potential husband does not make you any more different from those that do
It's like saying that there is no remedy for anyone that has sinned.Even after repentance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by ojonugwap(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonstoprain:
their cup of tea, please house check this out, I travel from lagos last week to go see my people for village, inside the bus I took, there was this lady that sit beside me with her son, so because the journey was a very long one, I decide to help her carry the baby sometimes so she can rest, finally we got to our destination by 9pm or there about, she thank me for being such a good person and handed me her phone to put my number which I did, after that we went our separate ways, the problem now is that ever since that day she has been calling me not less than five times a day asking me to come and see her, whenever she calls, she will be crying and beging me to come, so that's the situation I find myself at the moment, I just don't know what to do, weather to go or not, please guys what did you suggest, thanks and God bless you all.

Not wrong pay her a visit you can't judge From afar knowing her why she want to see you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.